Categories > Original > Humor > ONESHOT TRADE.

Another Oneshot For Mia!

by MCR-99 3 reviews

No pairing. Mia get's one cuz she is awesome!

Category: Humor - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2013-04-01 - 393 words

0Unrated
Another Oneshot For Mia.

"Daddy! Daddy!" My 5-year-old daughter, Mia, said in a sing-song voice as she hurdled towards me, as I stood at the front gates of her school. "Daddy, I got the part!"

"Aww! Kitty!" I smiled, swooping her up and spinning her around, making her giggle. "You got the part!"

"Yep!" She giggled as I carried her to the car. "Ms. Rose really like my singing, and said I can be a little chick!"

"That's great, sweetie! You know how great a singer you are." I smile to her.

"All from you Daddy!" She began to giggle again as I strapped her into the Beetle, and slid into the front seat. All on the way home, she sang the song she was supposed to sing for her school's Easter play, which was at the end of the week.

It's Easter!
Let's celebrate!
It's Easter!
Let's all sing!
It's Easter!
Jesus has risen!
From the dead, and is back again!


She sang that song, all the way home again, and I sang too, which made her laugh again.

* Friday Morning *

"Mia, time for school!" I say as I open her bedroom door to see her wake up coughing badly.

"Daddy, I don't feel too good." She groans, I could hear she could be crying soon. I sit myself on her bed and wrap my arms around her as she coughed again, a hearty cough.

"Aw, Kitty." I shush her, stroking her dark hair. "What's up, little Kitty?"

"My throat hurts." She coughed again, before wincing in the pain of her throat. Her voice was hoarse, by the sounds of it.

"Maybe because you've been singing, little chicken." I smile, realising about the part in the play she was supposed to be doing today. "Today, you stay."

"Thank you Daddy." She smiles as she lays her head back and I kiss her forehead. "Can I have some soup?"

"Sure, sweet-pea!" I smile, rising from her little bed. "What flavour?"

She smiled as she said her request. "Chicken soup! Because I'm the chicky!" She began to giggle, and I couldn't help but laugh as I depart from the room to create the soup for her.

It's true, she was the little chicky. My little chicky.

All I can say is: AWHS.
There you go Mia, short but sweet, jus' like you!

xo Sadie
Sign up to rate and review this story