Categories > Cartoons > Teen Titans > Somewhere I Belong

Chapter 1. Mia's Secret

by Banesraver666 0 reviews

Something's going on with Mia (Raven's younger sister) & Raven wants to know but, there's a problem, a bigger problem then worrying about Mia & it involves Slade...

Category: Teen Titans - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] [R] [Y] - Published: 2013-04-08 - Updated: 2013-04-09 - 1040 words

1Ambiance
~Mia's P.O.V~

I awoke to somebody banging on my door. "I'm up all ready! Gezz." I shouted to who ever was banging on my door.

"Don't get up Mia, I just wanted to tell you that there's homework for you outside your door. We'll be back in a few hours there's trouble in the city, & we have to deal with it." Raven said through my bedroom door.

"Ok." Was all said, as I waited for my sister to leave so, I could be alone.

Unlike Raven, whose now not so dark anymore & isn't a loner but, I am. I traded public school for home school because, nobody wanted to be my friend. I was bullied the entire time four months I was there. No one understood me there & no one understands me here. Expect for him, our arch enemy, Slade Wilson.

"You rang my dear?" I heard Slade ask out from behind me.

I didn't jump or flinch, like most people world. Slade didn't scare me & he wasn't scared of me, he was the only one whose managed to get close to me, & lived to tell about it. Though, he never has told anyone about our realtionship. "Hello Slade." I said to him, a smile on my face.

Taking his mask off, he leaned down to kiss me, gently. "I missed you my angel dove." He whispered in my ear.

Turning around, I came to face him, my secret lover. "I missed you to." I said to him.

"Have you been taking the pills I've given you? You seem.." He couldn't quite find the words for a moment. "Sad, are you feeling ok?" He asked me, as he sat next to me on my bed.

I eyed him. I couldn't tell him the truth, he'd be so angry with me but, he knew if I were lying."No, I stopped a couple of weeks ago, I thought I was better but, I-," Slade cut me off.

Placing his hands on my cheeks, he looked into my eyes. "Do not lie to me Mia." Slade said to me, his expression stern & firm. "Terra lied to me & betrayed me & look where she is." He added to me.

"I'm not lying, I'm telling the truth. Slade, I wouldn't lie to you, & as for Terra, don't talk about her. She was my best friend, the only person other then you that've ever let get close to me." I said bitterly to him, as I got off the bed & walked towards the window, & looked out it.

Slade walked towards me & put his arms around me & pressed himself against me. "I'm sorry Mia, what we have between us is special, & I'm sorry if I angered you my angel dove." He kissed my cheek.

Lowering my head, I felt him move a strand of hair to the side. "It's ok Slade." I said to him.

"You know, you could be my apprentice & help me get rid of the Titans. I promise no harm will come to them or you." He whispered into my ear.

"You know my awnser Slade, I will not be Robin or Terra. I don't want to hurt anyone, I can't do it. I'm sorry." I said sadly to him.

Slade touched my cheek. "I know you won't because your different then they were Robin never had the will to be by my side. Terra was so innocent, she-," I cut him off.

I had enough of this! "I said stop talking about her!" I said to him, turning around & facing him, my eyes glowing red. "I'm beginning to think about our realtionship Slade. Up to this point everything's been great but, I will not be some puppet on a string, like Terra. She told me about how you took her virginity then, treated her like shit! Maybe I made a mistake, maybe I-," Slade cut me off.

His hands that were once around my waist were around my thoart, ready to choke the life out of me, if he had to. "That bitch, that lying bitch has no idea what she was talking about-," Slade was cut off by my bedroom door begin forced opened.

In walked Terra."You know what Slade, I think when a girl says no, she means no! NOW BACK OFF!" She screamed out, as she threw some earth at him.

"Well, well, well if it isn't the lying, emotional bitch-," Terra cut him off.

"I'm not a bitch Slade! You forced me to have sex with you! You took something that was never yours! Something I can never get back because of you!" She screamed to him.

I glared at him. "Slade, I think it's over between us! I don't want to ever see you again! You hurt anyone that I care about & I'll kill you, that's a promise!" I shouted to him, as I aimed my powers at him.

Slade looked back & forth between Terra & I. "Well, my angel dove, I'll be seeing you sooner then you think because that medication you've been taking will kill you. It's a drug with very, very bad side effects for you my dear." Was all he said, as he disappeared, probably back to his hole where he came from.

Turning to Terra, I gave her a smile. "Thanks Terra. How-," she cut me off.

"Something you said triggered all my past memories, & my powers came back." She simply said to me, as she walked out the door, adding. "The Titans won't know about this Mia, I promise. Oh, you wanna do homework together? Trig's a bitch." She joked with me, smiling afterwards.

I laughed & smiled back. "Sure, I always hated trig anyways." I said to her, as we exited the room together, arms around each other, talking about nothing important..

"She'll come back to me, if she really loves me, she'll come back, on her knees, begging forgiveness. Just like Terra did. Mia's emotions can be unstable at times, which also is linked to her powers." Slade thought to himself, adding. "She will come to me because, I know my angel dove, I'll be watching & waiting for Mia." Was all he said, as he disappeared off a nearby roof & into the night...

~End Of Mia's P.O.V~

Sign up to rate and review this story