Categories > Original > Humor > Diary Of A Teenage Fangirl.

Hello there!

by MCR-99 28 reviews

Humor, news on updates, and other thingy-ma-bobbles.

Category: Humor - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2013-04-09 - 524 words

0Unrated
Hello there people of FicWad and the lands beyond!

How are you this fine day?

Me? I feel a little ill still, but I'm fine.

Okay, so a quick little Progress Report for ya ;)

REPORT ON MY FIC-ING!

Alright, so last night I wrote a new poem thingy in my Angsty Poems And Oneshots By A Depressed Thirteen Year Old fic. It's a self harm oneshot, basically at the end has thank you's. It's all true events, from my recent self harming, and the oneshot is called Slow Recovery. If you are intrested, read it, rate it and review it.

END OF REPORT.

So, I will update on both my SWS fic (both of them.) and on my PTV fic. I kinda got the next chapter of the PTV fic planned so I will write that soon.

Also.

turns on Happy Birthday tune

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GERARD WAY, LEAD SINGER OF EX BAND MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

It is Gerard's birthday today. Happy birthday to him!

Also. I might ask Mum today if I can see Pierce The Veil live. They're performing where I live on the 16th May (which is a school day..) but I could ask for just one day (which will be the day after.) off. I won't be missing much. I think. Tickets are £12 at the door of the place, and is 14+ unless accompanied. I'm trying to figure out what it means by "14+ unless accompanied." Does that mean 14 year olds can get in if they have someone with them or..? Someone help? Anyway I really wanna go because well, PTV were one of the bands that kept me going after "That Horrible Day." so I mean, I have to see them live. Plus, it'd be my very first concert so it's like a milestone. Plus, I made a pact to myself to go to my first concert BEFORE I'm 15 years old. I intend to keep that pact. So, the one question is...

Do you think I'd pass as a 14 year old? I'm like five foot tall so would I pass for it?

Right. So, in two days, me, my sis, my mum and my cousins are gonna go see The Croods in 3-FUCKING-D. Should be good. Hm. I wonder if there are any shops down Gunwharf that sell band tops and stuff. Although, my sister is gonna try and get me a PTV and SWS top printed out. I know it won't be "official" but who gives a shit? NOT ME!

Also, the place where PTV are performing live is past my school so.. OMFG WHAT IF ON THE WAY TO SCHOOL ON THE 16TH I SEE THEM DRIVE PAST MY SCHOOL?! OH MY GOD. That'd be so cool, it would go like this.

me is standing at crossing by my school
PTV tour bus drives past
me: (fangirling)


ALSO WHAT IF THEY STOPPED AT THE CROSSING I WAS AT FOR A RED LIGHT?! I'D BE LIKE (mouth drops open and I'm like asdjklfl oh my god)

Yeah, that is making me happy.

walks away, singing Pierce The Veil
Sign up to rate and review this story