Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Tower of God

Ch.13 Lv.3

by Shank 0 reviews

The finishing chapter for the 3rd level of the Towers

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2013-04-10 - 714 words

0Unrated

West Tower


Cana Alberona: Fairy Tale
Mage of Fairy Tale
The female mage was being blown into the side-wall of the stadium. Winds cutting through her body as she tried to shield her Oddish from damage. She tried to get a view of whoever or whatever was doing this to her. The sun was making it difficult, she could see two silhouettes. One of them a large bird flapping its wings with such gusto that it was creating a whirlwind type effect. The other was a person, a mere person could create a wind of such destructive force it was tearing Cana’s body to pieces. “I give up! Stop!” The wind attack continued whoever it was liked hurting people. Luckily the wind from all directions was soon stopped. The large Pigeot Pokemon had disappeared along with Cana’s Oddish. The person doing this to her wore some rolled shoes and a trucker hat. He had stopped in response to a level official who had appeared..
“Takuechi Sora, whilst we are impressed at your strength as well as your combination with your Pokemon, your opponent has given up. Please respect these wishes in the future levels or you will see yourself disqualified.” Sora didn’t reply but gave a weird smile and nod of accepting what the level official said.
The official walked over to Cana, “Are you ok?” Cana nodded. “To give up in order to keep your Pokemon out of harms way was an admirable act and it is because of that you proceed to the next level.”
“I don’t think I can do this tower anymore.”
“Do you not wish to reach the pinnacle?”
“Of course I do, but this level has only proven to me that I am not worthy of facing such monsters. Thankyou for the opportunity, I want to go back to my world.”
The official nodded, “So be it.”


North Tower


Sai: Naruto
Ninja from Hidden Leaf
Sai lay sprawled on the ground. Alongside him was his Nidorina he had been dealt with for this level. Across from him was his competitor. This guy had no experience or strength in combat at all, it just so happened he had been given an extremely powerful Pokemon for this. It had been powerful enough to easily take out his Nidorina and with a combination attack could also render him relatively unable to fight.
The guy was a man in spectacles and greenish hair. He was a scientist. In fact in his world, he was the man known as the second coming of Da Vinci.
Verde: Hitman Reborn
Previous Arcobaleno and Worlds Smartest Scientist
Verde looked at Sai on the ground. “You think it was pure luck that I received this Pokemon. Think of it like this though, in one on one combat there is no way I could possibly defeat you or most people in this tower. I am a scientist. But you see that is why they paired us with Pokemon to match us. So I am going to prove that my wits alone can get me to the top and for this test, the Mewtwo I was given also assisted.”
His Mewtwo stood in wait for further instructions. Everything Verde said had been true, it was not just about luck in getting a strong Pokemon but on your own strengths and weaknesses and how you used what you were given.


East Tower


Sakazuki: One Piece
Fleet Admiral of the Marines
There were few people in any of the towers that could match up to the strength of Sakazuki. He had eaten the Devil Fruit of Magma in his own world giving him the ability create, manipulate or transform into the destructive substance. Naturally, the Pokemon given to him was a Magmar, one that also went hand and hand with his immense ability. He smoked smugly on his cigar waiting to be transported to the next level.

Marco: One Piece
Commander for Whitebeard Pirates
Marco was indeed strong. He had eaten the Devil Fruit giving him the ability to turn into a Phoenix. He had also been blessed with a Moltres, one of the Legendary bird Pokemon which only complimented his abilities. He had a fairly easy run on this level to proceed to the inter-tower challenge.
Sign up to rate and review this story