Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Tower of God

Ch.12 Lv.3

by Shank 0 reviews

Naruto has a rough time with the Pokemon he is given for his test. A three-way Pokemon battle also takes place in another tower

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Naruto,Shikamaru - Warnings: [!] [V] [?] - Published: 2013-04-08 - 1194 words

0Unrated
North Tower


Uzumaki Naruto was not looking forward to battling. He was making his way through a forest, when he had come across a passer-by. He was dressed pretty cool in leather with long blonde hair and clutching a whip. “You’re dressed pretty funny,” the guy said.
Dino: Hitman Reborn
Leader of Chiavarone Mafia Family
“Are you talking to me because you want to battle? You should know I am strong.”
“Yes, I already know you are much stronger than me, but we are here in this tower to battle, so either I am going to win or you are-its as simple as that.” Naruto wasn’t happy he couldn’t talk his way out of this battle with Pokemon. They were not allowed to fight unless they had withdrawn theirs.

South Tower

An interesting situation had occurred where there was a three-man battle. Including their Pokemon meant there were 6 people all fighting, which was an uncommon scenario in the Pokemon world.
Sanjy: One Piece
Cook of the Straw Hat Pirates
Sanjy’s suit was so dirty as he had no chance to wash it in the tower. He took a puff of his cigarette as he looked on his two opponents. Sanjy didn’t have a Devils Fruit ability, but he had the most powerful kick out of anybody. He as a cook refused to use his hands as they were his treasure to be able to cook for his crew and friends. With him was the fighting Pokemon, Hitmonlee.
Phinks: Hunter x Hunter
Member of Phantom Troupe
Phinx was someone similar to Sanjy but so different. He had an ability in which by winding his arm could greatly increase the power of his punch to devastating proportions. With him was a Hitmonchan.
Nara Shikamaru: Naruto
Ninja of the Hidden Leaf
Not only was he from a much different world than these two, his way of fighting was also much different. He was a long-range fighter, who could use his and other shadows in combat to help trap his opponents. This was a situation in which he may not get a lot of time to step back and plan his moves as he normally would. His other major disadvantage was the Pokemon he was given…a Caterpie.


North Tower

Dino threw his ball onto the ground, which opened up showing a great majestic horse with flames burning off its head and back. Naruto reluctantly threw his down, which opened up to show a small fish wriggling around helplessly on the ground. Dino suppressed a giggle. A battle between Rapidash and Magikarp didn’t seem rather fair, but this was the Tower of God and he had to make the best use of this opportunity.
Dino’s weapon of choice was a bullwhip which he took out and tried to strike at Magikarp off the bat. “Magikarp get out of the way quick!” Naruto yelled. As Dino threw his whip forward Naruto could tell it wasn’t going to move in time. He threw a kunai, which deflected the whip for the moment and gave him a chance to move in and get in front of it as protection. “Rapidash, move around to the side and surround them, he can’t protect it from all sides.” Naruto smiled at the mention of this, he made a seal with his hands and summoned 3 more Naruto Shadow clones to completely box Magikarp in.
Dino was shocked to see this. These were not just illusions; they were actual physical bodies that had been summoned to fight. Dino had an idea to increase his own numbers in this battle. Taking out a small box from his back pocket and having a similar style to the Poke Ball, he released his own weapon from his world being the Sky Pegasus. This was a creature of similar energy to himself; looking quite similar to Rapidash being a horse with flames burning off it, yet this horse had flaming wings. “Rapidash use take down attack, Pegasus, use wing slash from above”, Dino commanded. Pegasus took the sky whilst Rapidash commenced the attack. Dino as well powered his own whip attacks up so that he moves his bullwhip at super speed increasing the damage if it hit.
Naruto realised he was heavily cornered here; Dino was attacking him with fast attacks whilst using others to handle his clones and take down Magikarp. He threw down a smoke bomb to the floor, which clouded him, his Pokemon and his clones from view. Dino continued to fire his whip into the smoke and both of his horses also continued. Finally, Naruto emerged from the cloud holding Magikarp under his arm. It was a clever tactic to ensure he could personally protect his Pokemon. His clones tried to protect him but the Pegasus sliced through them all with ease.
Soon enough, Dino was finally able to hook Naruto’s leg, tripping him over and forcing him to drop Magikarp from his grip. As Dino got excited, he was suddenly held in a headlock from behind; Dino looked over his shoulder to see one of Naruto’s clones had snuck up behind him. Although Dino was in a tight spot, the battle was over, “You fought well ninja, but one of your clones has me, your real body is incapacitated and your Magikarp is unguarded. Pegasus finish the battle.” The Pegasus charged in and gave a giant headbutt to the unprotected Magikarp that went flying.
As they watched the useless fish Pokemon fly through the air, it suddenly transformed into Naruto who had a grin on his face despite the large bruise from taking the headbutt directly. The body that Dino had thought was originally the real Naruto had transformed into Magikarp and was able to ram its body into Rapidash from behind who had been unaware and left isolated by Dino. Magikarp may have been one of the weaker Pokemon, but it had been inspired greatly by the tactics of its owner and summoned a great force to take Rapidash to the ground rendering it unable to fight.
“You may not have underestimated me, but you underestimated my ally,” the shadow clone Naruto said with a grin to Dino.

South Tower

Sanjy and Phinx were both being held by a shadows controlled by Shikamaru. Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee had both been incapacitated, by Shikamaru as well as his excellent use of his Caterpie. Both the fighters were furious that they would not be climbing the tower anymore, when a level official appeared in front of them clapping his hands. “That was indeed a great display from all of you,” he said.

North Tower

“Bucking Horse Dino,” the North Tower level official who had appeared said to Dino as Naruto released him. “You think you have lost and failed this level where in fact you have passed. This was a simple test to see if you could or could not fight under specific rules and in a basic team situation. We said at the commencement of this level that you could lose your Pokemon battle but still proceed forward. Congratulations to both of you, you pass.”
Sign up to rate and review this story