Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Tower of God

Ch.11 Lv.3

by Shank 0 reviews

Tsuna of the Vongola Family in his test. Also a great ninja back from the Dead to take on the tower

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Itachi - Warnings: [!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2013-04-08 - 988 words

0Unrated
South Tower

Sawada Tsunayoshi (Tsuna): Hitman Reborn
Head of the Neo Vongola Family
Tsuna was sitting on the ground with his back against a convenience store wall. He was playing with the Charmander he was given for this test. He saw a couple of people moving around, nobody as of yet had seemed too bad a person. He was startled by a shuffling of feet near him, he looked over his shoulder to see a blonde boy standing there staring at him. He didn’t look threatening, but they were all rivals in this tower. Tsuna stood up and moved his body in front of Charmander just in case. “Can I help you?” Tsuna asked.
Kurapika: Hunter x Hunter
Hunter
“I am sorry, I had seen you earlier but didn’t really get the vibe you liked to fight so I tried to find somebody else. I have come up short meaning you are my ticket to the next level.”
Kurapika was a hunter in his own world that had once served as a personal bodyguard to a Mafia Don. He was on the path of vengeance meaning he was continually trying to better himself and become more powerful. He threw his Poke Ball revealing his Omastar for the fight.
Tsuna was going to remain in front of Charmander in order to protect it, that was the nature of Tsuna who had always had the reputation as a Mafia family leader himself who cared more about his subjects than himself. Charmander however did not want to let Tsuna keep it out of action. Tsuna understood Charmander and said nothing more, he got his X-Gloves ready.
“Horn attack Omastar.” Omastar charged forward thrusting its horned shell at Charmander. Tsuna instinctively got himself in the way which left him open to a chain swipe from Kurapika.
Kurapika had the ability to summon special chains attached to his fingers in which he could use for offence, defence and trapping purposes. As Tsuna winced in pain, Kurapika was able to bind his entire body in the chain in hopes to stop him using the X-Gloves.
Charmander had been protected and now moved to fire his own flamethrower back and Tsuna did not need to move his arms in order to use the X-Gloves. Facing his palms towards the ground he could fire a powerful blast of flames from his hands lifting him into the sky like a rocket. Kurapika followed too as he was still attached by the chains but was able to get another chain wrapped around a nearby telegraph post to keep him closer to ground.
Omastar could use water attacks to hold Charmander at bay. Kurapika believed he had stopped Tsuna’s attack completely, but he had only trapped himself. His body was suspended above ground, one side chained to Tsuna, the other to a telegraph post. There was no chance of dodging or even blocking an incoming attack. Tsuna did not need to go upwards anymore but blasted fire from his hands in a downwards motion like an incoming missile and slammed his entire body into Kurapika knocking him out immediately.
Tsuna stood up after making sure Kurapika was ok. He felt uncomfortable outnumbering the Omastar and did not directly get involved but commanded his Charmander to a victory. Charmander had done so well and had achieved such experience that he evolved at the end of the battle.


East Tower

Kastro: Hunter X Hunter
Fighter-Deceased
Kastro had once been a great fighter in the Heaven’s Arena before he had been killed in a battle. Once more he was in a great tower where there seemed to be even more skilled competitors. The man with whom he was facing had the aura of being strong. Kastro had withdrawn his Mankey and readied his ability. Kastro could summon a duplicate of himself to fight with, this now meant there were three combat type allies together. This cloaked man though was something Kastro hadn’t anticipated. With him was a Hypno.
Uchiha Itachi: Naruto
Ninja-Deceased
Itachi was indeed alive and had an important reason for reaching the top. With his Sharingan with the power to see more than what most could, he could already tell this guy liked close quarter combat. He did not waste time trying to avoid fighting anymore, there was little point.
Kastro sent one of his duplicates to attack Hypno with his Mankey whilst his actual body attacked Itachi. He figured that even though Mankey may not be able to do the job on its own, alongside one of his clones was more than enough. His real body only needed to hold this guy off while he finished the Pokemon battle quickly.
Kastro unleashed a hail of attacks at Itachi who did not even raise his arms and barely moved from the spot he stood on but merely swayed and manoeuvred around the attacks thrown at him. The Sharingan in this kind of combat was something to be feared and Kastro knew he was out of his depth but just needed to keep him occupied. “Mankey, Karate Chop.” Kastro called this out when he had finally managed to get a hold of Itachi in his tiger claw grip. Mankey nodded in obedience and prepared a huge karate chop, which looked to hit hard on the head of the Hypno. Rather than make any sign of pain, Hypno turned black and broke away into a murder of crows. Kastro looked back and the person whom he thought he had captured also turned into more crows, which flew above his head.
Kastro was in no way aware he was caught in an illusion of Itachi’s. He had never heard of such power before let alone faced it. It was true though, both Kastro and his Mankey were caught in his genjutsu and Hypno had a free target to put Mankey to sleep rendering it unable to battle.
Sign up to rate and review this story