Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Tower of God

Ch.10 Lv.3

by Shank 0 reviews

Gon Freecs (HunterxHunter) vs. A ninja in their Pokemon battle & Ulqiorra vs. A Pirate in his

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [!] [V] [?] - Published: 2013-04-07 - 944 words

0Unrated
East Tower

The East Tower 3rd level had been set in a cave. The visibility wasn’t terrific and it was illuminated by torches on the walls as well as some holes in the cave ceiling allowing what appeared to be natural light through the top. A small boy wandered through the cave. Gon wasn’t scared though, he was curious as to how his best friend Killua was doing. He could sense that there were others around him in the cave, but his life wasn’t in danger just yet.
As if reacting to his lack from fear, some of the nearby torches were extinguished suddenly. The purpose of this was an ambush from a mystery person on Gon who readied himself and took out his Poke Ball. Gon looked around, there was a space nearby that had some light coming through the ceiling and he didn’t want to fight this guy in the dark. Gon ducked underneath it and continued forward. This however had opened himself up to an attack from behind which his opponent had anticipated. From the darkness, the ninja attacked with his giant meat cleaver ready to swipe Gon in half. The water gun attack had come from the ninja’s Poliwhirl.
Gon had taken out his own Pokemon who was able to catch the ninja’s sword and withstand the force, which left Gon with no blind spots. The ninja, still covered in darkness was a little surprised, hitting the target felt like he had struck his sword against a giant rock. Little did he know he might as well have as Gon had received a Geodude for this test.
Gon then realised that the ninja was behind him and his Pokemon was sending an attack from a different direction, meaning they were separated and his Pokemon was unguarded. Changing his route, Gon went towards the Poliwhirl, wading through the darkness. “Geodude use rock throw to keep the ninja away from me.” As Gon went forward, Geodude threw large rocks in the direction of the ninja to try and keep him at bay however the attacks were much too slow to actually hit.
As Gon drew closer he heard something behind him. A large gushing of water was coming for him. It wouldn’t have been so bad but Geodude was weak against water and if his prime objective was to protect his Pokemon he had to avoid this quickly. He picked up Geodude under his arm; luckily he had incredible strength despite his small size, which enabled him to leap up and over the wave of water that came crashing down. The ninja, whoever it was, used water techniques. Finally, the ninja came into view.
Suigetsu: Naruto
Ninja
“You’re pretty good kid,” Suigetsu said with a smile. “I like you.” Gon didn’t say anything. He didn’t hate this guy, they had happened to be pit against each other for this challenge, but the competitive part of him was exhilarating.
Gon had an idea that could finish this fight reasonably quick. He bent down and whispered to his Pokemon. “Geodude, you may suffer some damage with this idea, but I think we can win if we do it. You going to be able to handle a bit of water?” Geodude nodded. “Geodude you will use a mega punch attack ok, let me do the rest.” Gon could manipulate his aura in various ways to enhance his ability. His best enhancement was with his strength, which he could become horrifyingly strong.
He took off towards Suigetsu who relaxed that he was not attacking Poliwhirl. Gon whilst running used all the strength he had, wound his arm and flung Geodude towards Poliwhirl.
Suigetsu now realised what was happening. “Poliwhirl, bubble attack now.” Poliwhirl started sending out bubble attacks, which popped off Geodude and the water attacks had some effect. Suigetsu tried to also assist with his giant weapon at the ready however was stopped by Gon. Gon could also manipulate his aura to increase his cutting power with a blade that protruded from his hands. Gon only needed to hold him for a second, while the Geodude he had thrown reached Poliwhirl and punched it square in the face. Poliwhirl was instantly knocked out, Gon retreated from Suigetsu to tend to his Pokemon and Suigetsu also turned his back in frustration at losing.



Ulqiorra Cifer: Bleach
Arrancar-Deceased
Uliqiorra was becoming very frustrated at the annoying little insect that had been delaying the inevitable against him in their battle. He was not in his Resurrecion form, which was an Arrancar in their released form. This pirate was quite good against sword attacks though.
Buggy the Clown: One Piece
Shichibukai (government sponsored pirates)
The clown pirate had the ability separate any body part and control them individually. Whenever Ulqiorra had stabbed, swiped or slashed with his sword, Buggy had just been able to break off bits of his body to avoid contact. He had no interest in taking out Buggy’s Mr Mime, he had a countermeasure though to combat this.
Ulquiorra increased his distance from Buggy rather than getting in close. He left his Haunter down on the frontline. Ulqiorra summoned a powerful Cero, which is a dark energy blast available to Arrancar to be shot into the area they were in. Haunter could make itself reasonably intangible to avoid being hit by a direct blast.
Buggy may be able to separate himself, but the Cero covered a large area enough to make sure there was no chance of escape. Both he and his Pokemon were caught in the blast radius, whilst Haunter could come out unscathed
Sign up to rate and review this story