Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Tower of God

Ch.9 Lv.3

by Shank 0 reviews

Ichimaru Gin vs. Laxus Dreyar with their Pokemon battle Rob Lucci vs. Gawain

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2013-04-05 - 895 words

0Unrated
North Tower

“ Hey you!” A spiky haired man said. He had a scar of a lightning bolt from his forehead and down the right side of his face. He was talking to a man in a peculiar looking robe.
Laxus Dreyar: Fairy Tale
Mage
The man to whom he spoke turned around. Laxus was not easily creeped out, but there was something about this guy that sent a slight shiver up his spine. He had a purple tinge to his hair and his eyes didn’t seem to be open at all. He wore a long black robe with white shawl hanging over it. “You talkin’ to me?” The guy said.
Ichimaru Gin: Bleach
Former Shinigami-Unknown Status
“Yeah, we have to do battle so we may as well fight.” Laxus said.
“I do not really like to fight, but I guess there is no other way of passing this level is there? Show me your Pokemon and I will show you mine.” Gin said with a smile on his face.
Laxus picked out a Poke ball from his pocket and threw it in front of him, it opened to display he had received a Raichu to battle with. Gin looked at this Pokemon and it visibly looked quite similar to Laxus. “Seems they really try and match us with something that can go hand in hand with our abilities,” Gin said. He as well threw his own Poke ball out. Gin had received a Beedrill for this test.
Laxus in his own world was a mage that used lightning magic. “Thundershock Raichu!” His Raichu also used the same elemental techniques as Laxus and dashed forward with sparks beginning to flare of its body. Gin went into defensive mode, “Beedrill go as high as you can to avoid being hit by the lightning.” Beedrill flew straight up into the sky. Raichu fired the attack towards Beedrill and whilst this was happening Gin prepared himself to attack Laxus in this period while his attention was focused in the sky.
Gin was a Shinigami in his world, meaning he used unique and specialised sword attacks. He had withdrawn his weapon and prepared his Shikai. A Shikai was the first released power of a blade that Shinigami’s could unlock. His particular Shikai was the ability for his weapon to suddenly extend and retract giving him an incredible range and speed in sword combat.
His blade zoomed outwards, Laxus readied his defence, surprised at the speed of the attack but expecting something coming his way. What he had counted on though was that he could use a lightning attack faster than this guy could extend his blade. He shot a bolt of lightning from his mouth, he knew he only needed to touch the blade and the metal would do the rest. Gin realised this and dropped his blade, he was unable to escape all the damage as some sparks had travelled quick enough to jump over the hilt and through his hands. It was a moment of weakness, Gin was now unarmed and not in his best condition from the few seconds of paralysis from the lightning.
Laxus wanted to take advantage and used his spell to mutate some parts of his body to lightning and dashed forward. It was cutting it fine, but Gin was able to get a hold of himself and catch his sword before it hit the ground. He moved to the side, knowing Laxus would follow, but giving himself some space. Rather than attacking Laxus and protecting himself, he used his blade extension attack hitting Raichu. He could not use his full power, but it was enough to stop Raichu from any more lightning attacks on Beedrill. “Twin needle Beedrill,” Gin managed to say right before Laxus had moved in on him to attack.
In Raichu’s weakened state, Beedrill was able to finish it with this attack. As Raichu went to faint, Laxus abandoned his attack of Gin and caught Raichu before it hit the floor, tending to its health. There was nothing more to be said, Gin had fairly defeated Laxus in this battle.


Rob Lucci: One Piece
Government Assassin
Rob Lucci was engaged in a fight with some weird guy who rode rollerblades. He was creepy looking, with white makeup on his face and long curved blades protruding out the back of his rollers.
Gawain: Air Gear
Rider for Genesis-Deceased
Rob could have probably finished this guy by now. He had received special training in his own world to become part of the government assassin squad known as CP9 in which he was the leader. As well as a hardened body and incredibly speed, he also had the power of a Devils Fruit. He could transform into a Leopard-Human which extended his physical abilities further.
Gawain whilst he enjoyed cutting people apart with his abilities on Air Trecks, was not in the same league as Rob. He had realised this halfway through their fight and was just trying to get past Rob to get rid of his Pokemon-Machoke. His own Pinsir could be quite strong if used properly, but whilst Gawain was being pressured by this combat specialist it was hard to give instructions.
Rob had merely taken the tactic of stopping Gawain from doing anything and being able to direct Machoke in his eventual takedown of Gawain’s Pinsir.
Sign up to rate and review this story