Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I love you too much

Chapter 4

by pepe_soldier 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-04-10 - 818 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 4

Frank's pov:
A lot of memories, too many of them. I can't remember everything, but I will try...
Gerard was sleeping, again. It's was 9:30 pm. He was sleeping for whole day. He was sleeping at day and he was spending nights with Ron. That is thing that have made me so jealous. But, however. I love him, and I know that he loves me. I took my jacket and decided to go out. I have to do something, important. To the wood, the place that I used to be scared of. He was waiting for me. He was holding a razorblade, just like his name said: Jack Razorblade. My biggest enemy from school, the reason why I was so scared of going to school. Fight. That was the only thing on my mind. I have to win, then he will leave me alone, forever. But I lost, again. Like many other fights before. Now I have to do something he tell me to do.
I'm too tired, I can't think anymore. I'll just take a rest and continue.

Gerard's pov:
I woke up. First thing I noticed was that my hand is bandaged, then I noticed Frank. He was sleeping. That brought me a memories...
The day that happened. My biggest fear came true. We were sitting near the lake. Just two of us, no one else. And then he said:
-Gee...- he said it very, very silent, he probably didn't wanted that I hear him.
-What is it?
-Um...
-Frank? Is something wrong?- he didn't replied, he just nodded -What is it?
-I was thinking...
-About what?
-I can't do this
-What are you talking about?
-About us, Gee
-What about us? I don't understand you
-I-I need some time, alone
-You're trying to say...
-I'm breaking up with you- he said silently and very sadly. I was shocked, after three years, and nothing. I couldn't believe it. I ran away. I left him there.
-If he want to be alone, I'll leave him alone- I was kinda angry, but sad in the same time. I was crying. Then I remembered Ron. Will he understand? I've gone to his place. He was there. He comforted me. I was planing to spent few days with him, but I stayed there for much longer time, because I... fell in love with him. I asked him if he want to be in relationship with me, and he said yes. I was so happy. I almost forgot about Frank. But one day, I remembered him. I was strong enough to talk to him. I went to his place. I knocked, but he wasn't inside. It was unlocked, so I entered in. Place was very messy. I went to the bedroom, hoping that I'll find him sleeping, but he wasn't there. I found one little book near the bed. I opened it. It was diary. I read the last note:
''That's it, I broke up, with him. I hoe that Jack is happy now.''
I was confused. Who's Jack? I heard something. I fastly went out of house, but I left diary inside.
I don't remember clearly how did I become this what I am now, a vampire. But I remember Frank's reaction when he found out.
I woke up in the forest. I couldn't remember last night. I felt different, like someone took away one part of me and put something else there. I went to the lake. I looked on reflectio of myself in the water. First I mentioned bite marks on my neck. I opened my mouth and saw fangs. I couldn't believe it. I was scared. I couldn't go to Ron like this. I was walking around and I decided to go to Frank's house. I knocked. He was there. He opened the door.
-Oh, it's you- he said silently.
-Look, I have to tell you something, important
-Tell it to Ron- he said and started closing the door
-Frank!- I shouted and stopped him in closing the door. I was stronger.
-What is it?! What do you want?!
-Let me in
-Okay, but just few minutes- he said and opened the door. I entered inside and he closed it.- So? What do you want?- he asked and crossed his hands.
-Something happened
-What happened?- I couldn't tell him, I just couldn't. I opened my mouth a little and let him saw my fangs. He backed away, he was scared.
-Frank...
-Go away!
-Frank, I will never hurt you!
-And why should I believe that?
-Because I love you too much- he stopped backing away. He came closer to me, carefully, he was still scared. And then he hugged me.
-I love you, too- he whispered.
''Because I love you too much'' That words, Frank changed it a little few hours ago. ''Because you love me too much''. That words...
Sign up to rate and review this story