Categories > Original > Romance > This Blood Evacuation Is Telling Me To Cave In

Chapter Two.

by MCR-99 5 reviews

Sadie's first day at Safe Haven.

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-04-12 - Updated: 2013-04-12 - 1332 words - Complete

1Funny
Chapter 2.

I heard the buzz of an alarm go off, and my eyes snapped open, and everyone else in the room slowly woke up too. We all rose from our beds at the same time, moaning and whining. I was the first to stop whining, and actually say something comprehendable.

"Morning." I yawned, stretching out wide, before making my way over to my dresser, digging out my skinnies and my Guns n Roses top.

"Hi!" Mia brightened up quickly, leaving Missy grumbling slowly.

"What's up with Missy?" I ask, throwing my top on over my vest.

"I don't do mornings.." Missy grumbled, ruffling her hair about as she walked over to her dresser, digging out a pair of skinnies that were ripped at the knee and a bondage top. I stared at her weirdly.

"What?" She asked, looking at me, then at her top.

"Are you even allowed to wear that?" I ask.

"No, but Missy don't give a shit." Mia said, and I nodded my head, understanding.

"Oh." I say, before stripping of my trackies and throwing on my skinnies. While we were dressing, Mia was still picking out her outfit, but soon decided on a dress with cat faces printed all over, and purple trainers. She then donned her cat ears, and turned to us.

"What do ya think?" She smiled, twirling in her outfit.

"Very.. Cat like." I giggle, and so does Kitty.

"That's how I got my name!" She smiled a cute smile, and we all finished getting ready.

"Let's go, we'll be late for breakfast!" Missy hurried us, whining.

"Please, you don't even eat, Missy!" Mia giggled. "All you do is make out with Gabe."

"Says you!" Missy backed herself up. "All you do is drool over Midget Boy."

"Hey!" Mia stamped her foot sassily, and grumbled as she stomped away. We all followed her out the door.

"What happened?" I asked, witnessing the girly argument. "She okay?"

"Soon she will be." Missy rolled her eyes. "C'mon, let's eat."

**

We all entered the dining room, and I took a look at all the people there. A lot of boys here, not many girls, only a few. On one table was only one guy, drawing vigorously in his sketchbook. Another table contained five guys, four strumming guitats and making music, with a guy with black hair tapping out a drum beat, with one guy in a grey beanie, with black hair also, singing as he tapped the rhythm on his leg, repeating with his foot. The drummer guy spotted us walk into the room, and walked over to Missy, and then began to make out with her. Guess I just met Gabe then. I searched the room for Mia, and found her sat in another corner with a boy with brown hair, and piercings and a few tattoos. That left me alone then, in this weird place. I decided to get some food, so I made my way up to the food bar and collected a tray. Then, I looked over at all the options for food.

"What'll it be?" Said the woman behind the counter, who looked like your classic lunch lady. All down to that horrible stinking mole on her chin. "Sludge, sludge or more sludge?"

"Don't you have anything nice around here?" I ask, looking in disgust at all the items of food.

"This is a mental hospital, not a fucking resturant." The woman snapped, and put a big fat pile of sludge on my tray, as well as a bottle of water, then she smiled fakely, and I swear she probably spit in this piece of shit, which was a pretty accurate way to describe the food. I rolled my eyes and made my way over to my own table, taking a glance around the room, picking at my food and frowning. I noticed all the kids in here, but never noticed this one guy, with tanned skin and a long flow of brown hair, stare intently at me, as if he was studying me. Soon after I'd had enough of picking at this sludge that was called food, the bell went and we all made our way to the Therapy Session.

**

"Welcome, guys, to our first session after the Christmas break!" A woman, who was in her 20s, it looked, mused. "How was break for you guys?"

Around the room, I heard a bunch of groans, moans and whines, whilst I just sat there. The woman soon noticed me.

"Oh, looks like we got a new person here. You're Sadie, right?"

"Yeah." I mumble, looking down at the ground.

"Well, why are you here for then?" She asked, and all eyes were on me.

"I self harm." I say, not looking at anybody, in fear of being judged.

"You self harm too?" I heard the voice, and looked up to see it was the guy who was staring at me.

"Yeah, can't you tell?" I lift up the sleeves of my top, exposing the bandages. Everyone gasps, as they looked at the bandages that covered my arms.

"Well, let's begin this session with a progress report." The woman smiles, changing the subject. "Who wants to start?"

"I'll go." The guy who I saw drawing earlier, spoke up.

"Go ahead Gerard." So, he was Gerard. The drawer.

"I haven't taken any drugs or alcohol in the past few days." He mumbles.

"That's good Gerard."

"Thanks, Liz." He smiles, I finally knew the name of the woman.

"How about you, Missy?" She turns her attention to Missy, who was sat next to me, with Gabe next to her. "How are you doing with your eating?"

Missy's eyes snapped up, and she looked angry. Gabe soon calmed her though, and she managed to calm her. "I haven't had any food in the past week." She mumbled.

"Missy, you gotta eat something." Liz says, sadly. We heard from everyone in the room, and I got to know them a little. Mikey, Gerard's brother, had an anxiety disorder. Alex Gaskarth, a guy with brown hair, with a pink fringe, self harmed, like me and half the people in the room. All around the room, I heard problems. Emotional Distress, was what Kellin had, he told us why. I felt for him, so I wasn't the only one with a Dad that abandoned us.

"Vic," Liz adresses the guy who was looking at me. "We haven't heard from you yet."

"What do you want to hear?" He shrugs.

"How are you doing with your self-harming?"

"You don't know what it's like, to wake up in the middle of the night.." He mumbles.

"Scared at the thought of kissing razors." I finished his sentence, as it was exactly what I went through

"Yeah." He smiled a little bit, and all eyes shifted to the both of us. "How do you know about it?"

"I get that feeling every night." I confess, looking down sadly.

"Same." He mumbles. "But, it'll get better."

"How do you know?" I snapped a little bit. I was sick and tired of people saying that it'll get better but it never does. "How do you know that it'll get fucking better?"

The room went silent, and I suddenly felt really bad.

"Sorry." I mutter. "I just, hate when people say it'll get better, when they barely know themselves."

"It's alright." Vic said.

"Hey, maybe we could hang together sometime? If you want to, I just need a friend around here."

"I'm your friend!" Mia chirped up.

"And me!" Missy added.

"I meant, I need a friend who's going through the same thing as me." I explain more.

"Yeah, we can hang sometime." Vic smiled.

"Cool." I smile a little bit, maybe it wasn't so bad here after all.

DID ANYONE GET THE REFERENCE FROM THE SONG STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS?

(You get soo many cool points if ya did.)

There. Update two.

I'll add another update tomorrow morning alright! NO EXCEPTIONS.

R&R xoxo Sadie
Sign up to rate and review this story