Categories > Celebrities > Def Leppard > Moonlight #3: Bark at the Moon

Chapter Three

by Brambleshadow 0 reviews

Joe ran his tongue along the taut skin from Sav’s navel to his sternum, enjoying the mewls the beta was making. It wasn’t often they had a chance to do this, so he relished every second.

Category: Def Leppard - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2013-04-14 - 951 words

0Unrated
Notes: For the record, I totally blame the way Joe sounds in "All Night" for this chapter. I blame the whole song, actually. :)


Chapter Three

Joe ran his tongue along the taut skin from Sav's navel to his sternum, enjoying the mewls the beta was making. It wasn't often they had a chance to do this, so he relished every second.

"God, Joe," Sav hissed, his claws raking across the singer's back. "You're a tease, you know that?"

Joe could feel himself starting to shift, but he held it back. His lips curved into a smile against Sav's burning skin, heated from both arousal and the fact a werewolf's body temperature was higher than a human's. One of his hands brushed against the flat nipples, and Sav groaned.

"What do you want, Sav?" Joe rasped. His voice dropped into a low, edgy growl as he ordered, "Tell me what you want." All the while, the singer was licking and nuzzling his way up Sav's body, lingering at the bassist's neck, tasting the underline of Sav's jaw.

"More," Sav gasped out. His breathing was coming in pants, and he writhed underneath Joe's muscled, hard form. The beta's hips jerked upward, met Joe's, and the alpha drew in a sharp intake of breath.

Wrong, wrong, wrong! His mind screamed even as his 'wolf howled for more, urged the human half of him to take what was his.

Sav's hot, hard length brushed against him again. Before Joe could stop himself, his canines twisted into fangs and sank deep into the hollow where Sav's neck met shoulder. The bassist cried out, bucking and twisting, and each movement sent licks of flame curling around Joe's abdomen, the fire burning hot, then hotter.

Joe lifted his head from Sav's neck, swept his tongue across the pinpricks. The 'wolf in him loved seeing Sav like this, so wanton and needy. Suddenly he wanted nothing more than to be inside his beta—and that scared him.

A shudder raced through Sav's body, and then Joe was looking up into the other 'wolf's face.

"Sav, what are you—"

The newblood smirked at him before ducking his head, nuzzling into the musky heat between Joe's legs. A muttered curse slipped out and Joe dug his fingers into the muscles of Sav's shoulder blades.

A huh was Sav's only response. "Yea, Joe?"

"I like that." Was that really his voice? It couldn't be: he normally didn't sound like a porn star. Well, "Action! Not Words" could be about a film . . .

Oh, can it, Joe!

He felt Sav's lips curl into a smile, as if he knew what Joe was thinking. Then again, he probably did. In any case, the flash of irritation didn't matter for long: Sav was busy putting his mouth and fingers to good use. For once, Joe stopped fighting his 'wolf and gave in to the sensations flooding him. Once he did, it felt as if he were being burned alive. His green eyes were 'wolf-blue, and when Sav lifted his head, Joe could see the glow of the bassist's own lupine.

"Jesus, Sav."

"Funny, I didn't know lycans believed in Him."

The singer snarled and scissored his legs, flipping the two of them over so he was on top again. "I don't know about other 'wolves, but I do." His mouth was covering Sav's then, even as his body pressed fully against that of the bassist.

"Give it to me," Sav gasped out when the need for oxygen forced the two to separate.

"Not yet." Joe's fingers had found a sensitive spot and were gently applying pressure, teasing, testing to see just how far he could push the other 'wolf. He was so lost in his explorations that he didn't hear the faint scrape of wood against carpet that signaled the door was opening. Nor did he scent the intruders. It wasn't until Sav went completely still under him that he realized they had company.

Joe knew who it was even before he'd twisted his head around, just from the way Sav's eyes widened and his pulse quickened—and not in the way he wanted it to quicken.

"Do you two have a death wish or something?" he growled at the Terror Twins, who were standing shell-shocked. Steve actually still looked half-asleep, even if he was using Phil to support himself and horrified realization was written all over his face.

"Uh, well . . . um . . . we were . . ." Phil stammered.

Joe's low growl cut him off. "Seen enough, have you?"

"I think I'm dreaming," the former Girl guitarist said faintly. "Somebody pinch me."

Steve obliged.

"Ow!"

"Well, you're not dreaming," Steve slurred, voice thick with sleep.

Phil promptly flipped his fellow Terror Twin off.

If ever there was a time when Joe loved being an alpha werewolf, now was it. "Yes, you are," he murmured in the tone of voice that had Sav's lupine baring its throat and belly. "You're going back downstairs to your room and forgetting you saw anything." The singer's inner beast stretched out toward the Terror Twins, much like it had with Sav four nights ago, imposing its will on Phil and Steve. As if in a daze, the two left the room, the door swinging shut behind them of its own accord.

Joe looked back to Sav, only to find the bassist was smirking slightly.

"What?"

Now the bassist was shaking with silent laughter. "The looks on their faces, that's all. Too bad we couldn't take a picture."

Whoever said laughter was contagious sure was right: Joe was soon chuckling as well. "Yeah, too bad. Now, where were we?"

Soon, for both werewolves, the rest of the band was far away.

On another planet, even.
Sign up to rate and review this story