Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Tower of God

Ch.15 Diamond Tower

by Shank 0 reviews

The preview to the intra-tower challenge

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Anko - Warnings: [!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2013-04-15 - 819 words

0Unrated
Diamond Tower

North Tower Tacticians Room

Three old men, two women and another man found themselves sitting in a chair at a table. Verde, the scientist was the youngest male in the room. He fixed up his glasses and found it intimidating that he was the only one in the room that knew nobody.
‘The Dark King’ Silvers Rayleigh: One Piece
Former Pirate
An old silver headed Rayleigh didn’t really want to participate in the tower, but like most he had something he wanted if he reached the top. He had not come across the others until this moment however he recognised a pink haired lady who sat very un-lady-like in her seat.
Jewellery Bonney: One Piece
Captain of the Bonney Pirates
She of course knew who Rayleigh was but made no effort to really get to speak with him. She looked around to see only one other woman in there with her.
Shizune: Naruto
Ninja from Hidden Leaf Village
Shizune sat quietly and looked around. She had been chosen as a team tactician so she would not be seeing much direct action for this level. She was shocked to see someone she had known to be dead sitting across the table from her. It took him a little bit to place her face to her name, but he eventually got there.
Sarutobi Hiruzen: Naruto
Former Hokage of Hidden Leaf Village-Deceased
Verde didn’t want to put his teammates off on the wrong foot right from the start but he felt some initiative was needed. “Everyone, I am Verde, it seems we are all teammates for this round. There are pieces of paper in front of us with our players and their designated positions. The countdown timer above us is most likely our thinking time. We should probably go over the people we recognise from this list and go into a short detail as to their abilities.” Everybody nodded in agreement at this point and began taking notes.

East Tower Tacticians Room

Onoki: Naruto
Third Tsuchikage of the Hidden Stone Village
For such an old timer, Onoki still felt like he had a part to play-even in this strange world. He recognised the leader of the Samurai with whom he had dealt with greatly due to the Fourth Great Ninja War.
Mifune: Naruto
General Samurai of the Land of Iron

Basil Hawkins: One Piece
Captain of the Hawkins Pirates
Basil briefly looked up from the cards he always tinkered with but said nothing. The game of fate was still outside of his vision for the moment.

Yamamoto Genryusai: Bleach
1st Division Commander of Shinigami
He was the most frail looking one in the room but he would have been a great contender for the most powerful in the room. “Shall we discuss our team strategy heading into this level?”

Morel McCarnathy: Hunter x Hunter
Government Hunter
Being one of the more outspoken ones in the room, Morel took off his purple glasses and had a puff of his cigar. “Yes I think that would be best after some brief introductions.”

East Tower Dressing Rooms

The instant the East Tower were transported to the dressing room they looked around and there was always going to be trouble. From opposite sides of the room, Uchiha Madara and Uchiha Itachi were eyeing each other off with their glowing Sharingans, whilst the A (4th Raikage) wanted to obliterate Madara.
Gon had seen Biscuit Kreuger with whom had taught him to become stronger back in his world and he went and sat with her feeling a little safer since finding someone he recognised among all these strange people. Erza Scarlet saw Jura Neekis, a powerful Mage from a different guild in her world, he was a friend though.
The real issue was from the One Piece world. Monkey D Luffy and Marco stood head to head with Sakazuki and Smoker. Pirates vs. the Marines and Sakazuki had been the one to kill Luffy’s brother Ace. “I am going to kill you!” Luffy yelled.
“WAIT!” Came a scream from a corner. They all looked to see it wasn’t someone they recognised.
Yamamoto Takeshi: Hitman Reborn
Rain Guardian of Neo Vongola Family
“Some of us are from different worlds and some of us are clearly from the same. But when we were bought here we were told that if by some chance one of our players cannot take the field there will be no replacements.”
“I don’t care about losing here,” Luffy said.
“Then you obviously have forgotten you are probably climbing this tower for the chance at power to get your brother back haven’t you?” The room went quiet. Luffy stopped. Everyone reflected on their reasons for not quitting this Tower of God yet. Luffy turned his back on Sakazuki and took his seat. “Shall we get out there and beat the North Tower then,” Takeshi said with a grin.
Sign up to rate and review this story