Categories > Original > Humor > Diary Of A Teenage Fangirl.

You God Damn Fucking What, School?

by MCR-99 5 reviews

What is dis fuckery?

Category: Humor - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2013-04-16 - 258 words

0Unrated
Okay, so my Math teacher said to the class today:

"It's Year 8 exam week next week."

I was like:

"slowly freaking out inside"

What? We just got back from a 2-week holiday (which was awesome and I didn't want it to end..) and you give us fucking TESTS?! We need at least a few weeks to prepare or something, or you could have at LEAST told us that it was test week the week after we come back..

Fucking School.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, so I (tried) to write the next chapter of This Blood Evacutation, but when I read it over as I wrote it, I was like "dis is shit ok."
So, I'm going to scrap it. I require help from my Co-Planner (staring, owl eyes, at Reno) so, TO DA EMAILY SYSTEM FOR CONFRENCE OR SOMETHING.
I'm determined to write the chapter, by 5pm in England.

(sits with a pot of coffee at the planning table, waiting for Reno to show.)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

LYRIC OF THE DAY!!!

You don't know what it's like, to wake up in the middle of the night, scared at the thought of kissing razors. ~~ Pierce The Veil, Stay Away From My Friends.

(;~;) - I gave it that, as a few nights ago I kinda thought about suicide. I'm okays now though. Me is fine. :)) - See? Happy.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

So, how was your day?

OH! My Science teacher said 'The Universe' TWICE today. Jeez. I wanted to laugh but I couldn't.
Also, I got a 6B in my French Listening assesment today. :P yay!

There. TO EMAIL.
Sign up to rate and review this story