Categories > Original > Romance > This Blood Evacuation Is Telling Me To Cave In

Chapter Six.

by MCR-99 1 review

Edited.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-04-16 - 1060 words - Complete

1Exciting
Chapter Six.

"So, I talked to Masterson." Vic told me as we sat beneath the old oak tree in the yard. "I told her what happened."

"And, what did she say?" I ask.

"She said, it was okay for you to stay in our room for a few days."

"Thanks." I smile, resting my head on his shoulder. "I apreciate it. A lot."

"No problem." Vic smiled back. "I love you, and hate to see you this way. That's why I'm going to help you get better."

I sighed. My Mum lied to me, I just realised. All boys aren't the same. Sure, some boys like girls who treat them right, with sex and cash and shit like that. Some boys liked girls to be their whores and sluts and bitches who'd pleasure them. But, Vic, he wasn't like that. I'd grown to know him. He was kind, and sweet and he loved me. He actually loved me. And, I did too. I never really loved any boy like I do with Vic. All my past loves, all ended badly. I thought I loved them, but I didn't. I was lying to them, and to myself.

Missy and Mia soon joined us, followed by Gabe and Frankie.

"Hi, guys." Mia said, breathlessly, as she sat down, Frankie perched at her side.

"Hi." I smile back. "Mia, you seem tired. You okay?"

"Yeah, fine." She smiled, panting for breath. "Just been chasing Frankie. He took my phone."

"We noticed." I laugh. Those were my friends.

"You seem happy today." Missy copied what I said, tweaking it. "You okay?"

"Perfect. The sun is shining, I'm here with friends.."

"And..?" Missy pressed me, as if she knew what I was gonna say, right before I even say it. "You're spending the night with Vic, aren't ya?"

"Yeah. A few nights actually." I smile, and Vic puts an arm around me, pulling me close.

"Ooh, what for?" Mia asked, intrigued.

"Remember the other day, in Therapy? Well, Vic thought it'd be best if I stayed with him." I tell her.

"Aw, what a good boyfriend he is." Mia cooed.

"Um, did you not know I was here?" Frankie asked, he was jealous.

"Well, you did take my phone.." Mia told him.

"I said sorry!" Frankie protested.

"Hey, let's go get your stuff, before we call Jerry Springer on those guys." Vic laughed, pulling me up from my sitting.

"Okay. See ya later guys, okay?" I waved to them, as we walked back inside. We headed over to my room, and I grabbed my bag, and opened my draw. Sat before me were the blades. I hesitated, remembering the past events. Vic noticed my hesitation, and walked over to look at what I was looking at.

"Don't let Them get to you." He whispered to me, encouragingly. I took a deep breath, before quickly grabbing my jeans from that draw. I quickly closed the draw, and let out that breath.

"Well done. See, wasn't so hard, was it?"

"Well, that's because you were there." I smile, kissing Vic's cheek, before grabbing some t-shirts, my sketchbook and iPod, and put them all in my bag. I then tightened the drawstring on the bag, and turned back to Vic.

"Ready." I told him, and he lead me from the room, walking me down the hall to his room.

**

"Guys, it's nearly lights out." Vic told the others, and they all looked up from what they were doing. Tony was reading quietly, Mike was on his laptop and Jaime was on his DS, playing, by the sound of it, Mario Cart. We heard a massive crash from the DS, and Jaime moaned.

"Vic, look what you made me do! I lost the race!" Jaime whined.

"You can try again tomorrow, right now, it's late." Vic said.

"Okay, Dad." Mike rolled his eyes, before going back to his laptop. Vic scowled. I sat back on the bed, laying my head on the pillow as I looked at the others as they prepared for bed. They were already dressed for it, they just needed to sort themselves out. Tony put the bookmarker in his book, putting it in his bedside draw, then sat beside me. We both watched as Vic tried to pry away the laptop from Mike's hands, failing badly, and Jaime was still mad over the fact he lost the race on Mario Cart.

"Are they always like this?" I ask.

"Pretty much, but it's funny." Tony laughed. I began to laugh a little too, it was a little funny.

"I guess it is a little funny.." I mumble, and look on at the fight between Vic and Mike.

"Vic, put your back into it!" Tony laughed, and Mike fully tugged the laptop from Vic's grasp, making him fall over, making me and Tony laugh a little. Vic stood up, and scowled at the both of us, wiping the smiles from our faces. Then, we heard the war-like cry of Jaime.

"Bundle!" He laughed, as he jumped on Mike's back, taking him off his guard and knocking him over onto the bed. That made me, Vic and Tony laugh, as Jaime hopped off his back, grabbing the laptop and handing it to Vic.

"Thank you." Vic accepted the laptop from Jaime's hands, and put it in the storage cupboard in the room. Then he turned to Tony.

"Tony, move it, would ya?" He asked.

"Okay, night Sadie." He smiled to me, in a friendly way, before moving to his bed. Vic then climbed onto the bed next to me, wrapping an arm over me and pulling the cover up, before calling out to the guys.

"Night, guys!"

"Night, Vic!" They called back. "Night, Sadie!" They added, and I smiled.

"Night." I say, cheerfully, before drifting to sleep.

I EDITED THIS. Well, I deleted the original Chapter Six, and re-wrote it. I made it funny. :)
I imagined that bedroom bit, I figured that was what PTV would be like. I made Vic like the Dad of the group.. because... I could. Jaime is his usual self, same with Tony. And Mike.
Hope you liked that chapter, I'm adding a shock to the next chapter, a big shocker. I don't need help with it, I can see it go down in my head.

R&R Kiddy-Winkles! Kisses! (mwah!)
xoxo Sadie
Sign up to rate and review this story