Categories > Original > Romance > This Blood Evacuation Is Telling Me To Cave In

Chapter Seven.

by MCR-99 3 reviews

Fire in Safe Haven.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-04-17 - 1568 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Seven.

All was going well that night, I was sleeping okay. With Vic by me, I felt incredibly safe and out-of-harm. That was, until, I felt two pairs of hands grab me. I thought it was just two of the guys, searching around for something, but these hands were cold, with sharp, claw-like nails. They grabbed hold of me, and my eyes shot open, and I stared up into two pairs of bright, golden eyes.

"Come with us, Sadie." One of the people whispered, evilly. "We've been searching for you."

"N-No." I try to find my voice, grabbing hold of the pillow with all my strength.

"Don't make this hard for you and your little boyfriend over there." Another voice said sternly.

"Don't touch him." I tell these people, in a hushed tone. I figured this was all a dream, all I had to do was close my eyes and they'd be gone.

"Grab her." The first voice instructed, and the second voice grabbed hold of my legs, while the other grabbed a hold of my arms. They carefully moved me from the bed, so I didn't wake Vic, and carried me from the room. They took me down the long hallway into the breakfast hall, where they sat me in the corner, bounding my legs tightly together so I didn't run, and then the light was switched on, and I was sat before two women.

One of the women had short, black hair, and dark eyes. Rimming her eyes was jet-black eyeliner, and she wore deep, blood red lipstick. This woman wore a black leather jacket, dark blue skinny jeans and black knee high boots, with a 2cm heel on them. The other woman, an accomplice no doubt, had ginger hair, much like Hayley Williams, a girl in my Therapy class. She had eyeliner too, but it was rimming under her eyes. She had some lipstick on, only lightly applied, it seemed. This woman wore the same exact clothes as the first woman.

"W-Who are you?" I ask, my voice shaky, but in normal volume. The first woman laughed.

"You don't know who we are?" I shook my head, but the voices sounded so familiar.

"We're Them. The voices."

I gasped. They'd found me. But, what did they want for me? Why were they searching for me?

"What do you want with me?" I asked. The second woman spoke this time.

"We're here, because we heard your recent suicide attempt failed badly, and we watched your every move, as we slowly began to find you. We've been watching you for seven years, Sadie, waiting for the exact moment to strike, and we've been taunting you, so that when we did find you, you'd be limp and broken so badly, it'd make what we planned to do much easier."

"W-What did you plan to do to me?" I asked.

"Oh, now, that would be telling." The first woman said evilly, a devil's grin implanted on her mouth. "We don't want to spoil the suprise."

"We should tell her, Ash." The second woman said. "So, she knows what is coming."

"Patience, Sam." Ash told her. "She'll find out soon enough."

Sam got out a small, silver box and threw it over to me. I flicked the lid and a small flame appeared. It was a lighter.

"Now." Ash crouched down beside me. "Burn. Burn your skin, just like you did for us all those years ago. There's no one to stop you now. Burn your skin until you perish, or your little boyfriend dies." Ash clicked her fingers, and Sam brought out another silver object, a knife.

I did as I was told to, holding the flame to my battered skin. The sudden heat impacting on cold, bare skin suprised me, and I suddenly dropped the lighter. It fell into a puddle of cooking oil, and caught alight, soon quickly spreading around the room and into the hall. I then remembered all the doors of this place were wooden, and wood burns. I realised I could be killing my friends, and Vic. I jumped from my seat, then remembering my ankles were bound, and fell to the ground. Ash laughed evilly, and spat at me.

"I guess this is a win-win situation, isn't it Sadie? Both of you will die." Ash laughed once more, before leaving the room, bolting the door behind them.

I reacted fast, trying to get the rope off my ankles. I couldn't get them off with my bare hands, and I noticed the knife Sam had left behind. All the sudden suicide tendencies came back, but I fought them. Vic's life was more precious than mine. I took ahold of the knife, slowly sawing through the rope. After a couple of minutes, the rope snapped, and I was free. I rose to my feet, scanning the room for anything to break through the door. My eyes laid onto an axe, a fire axe, across the room. I darted over to it, taking the wooden handle in my bare hands, and running over to the double doors of the breakfast hall. I started banging on the hinges of the door, loosening them, as the fire crept up behind me, nearly engulfing me in the flames if it wasn't for the final hinge snapping and the door falling down into the hallway. I then took to running down the hall, and found a fire alarm. I smashed through the safety glass, hearing the shrill alarm sound. I hoped I wasn't too late, but soon I saw a few people emerge from rooms, and I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw Missy and Mia run from their room and down to me. They quickly hugged me, before going out into the yard, while others evacutated. Vic wasn't in the hustle and bustle, and I sprinted down the hall towards his room.

He was lead out on the bed, flames surrounding him. I ran over to him, and tried to shake him awake, yet to no avail. I looked over at the others, who were gone, they'd joined the other evacuees outside. I turned my attention back to Vic, and Ash and Sam appeared behind me.

"You got out, but he won't." Ash taunted.

"He will." I snapped. "I can't lose him, not now."

"The fire's already got to him, before you put it out." Sam added. "It's too late to save him. He's dead. Just like you soon will be."

"No!" I shout, turning to Ash and Sam. I took a deep breath, before I remembered I had the knife with me, in my back pocket, just in case this would happen. I took it out, and lunged at Ash, tackling her to the ground.

"What are you gonna do, Sadie?" Ash cackled. "Kill me? You can't kill what wasn't alive."

I decided to fight my mind, I had to. I tightened my grip around the knife, before plunging it deep into Ash's heart. She let out an ear-piercing scream, before choking, blood spilling from her mouth, and she died. I breathed quickly, turning to Sam. Her eyes were widened in terror, before I lunged onto her and stabbed her too, and slit her throat so she died quicker than Ash did. Then, I rested the knife beside Sam's body, and returned back to Vic's bedside. I lifted his burnt body in my arms, before running from the room, just as the fire engines arrived to put out the fire. I got out into the yard, clutching tightly onto the burning body in my hands, and layed him down on the grass.

"Help!" I yell as I lay Vic down. "Please, help!"

Mia and Missy turned around, hearing my cry, and noticed what was happening. Soon, I had a large group surrounding me. Masterson soon joined as well.

"What happened here?" She asked sternly.

"Vic, he was caught in the fire." I tell her, and she dialled an ambulance. After a while, the ambulance arrived, and Vic was lifted inside. I climbed into the back with him, he had a sheet drawn over him, and we began our travel to the hospital.

"I'll save you." I tell him. "I won't let you die, I promise." I began to get tears in my eyes as I remembered Ash and Sam's taunts.

It's too late.

I flinched at the taunt, the echo in my head.

The fire's already got to him, before you put it out. He's dead. Just like you soon will be.

I shook away the spine-chilling words, focusing on the bigger picture. I took a deep breath, before speaking to Vic, who was burnt and unable to hear me, it seemed.

"You're not dead. I know I'm not too late. But, I tell you this." I take a deep breath, before saying the words and promise. "If you die, I die too. I can't live without you, and I'm not starting now." I sat back in my seat, staring out the window as the night rolled by, trying to get the thoughts of that night out my head.

Ooh, drama!
Okay, so I think what I'll do is write nine chapters to this.
Not spoiling the ending.

Rate and Review guys! Hope ya liked this, I worked hard on it!

xoxo Sadie

(PS: SAM AND ASH I'M SORRY I MADE YOU EVIL OKAY SORRY.)
Sign up to rate and review this story