Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The boy from New Jersey

13. Love, loss and Happiness

by dustyhalo 1 review

It's Gerard's birthday! Yay!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-04-17 - 3849 words

1Hot
WARNING: This chapter has detailed sexy time in it.







I yawned as I woke up. I rolled over and met eye to eye with Gerard, who had also just woken up. I smiled at him. He barred his teeth in a wide grin and widened his eyes; pulling the creepiest face I had ever seen.
“Hello Clarice.” He said in a strange voice. He licked his lips and slurped. I frowned and gave him a weird look. “Hannibal…” He straightened up his face.
“What the hell are you on about?” I asked.
“Please tell me you’ve seen Red Dragon? Or Silence of the Lambs? Or Hannibal?”
I scratched my head. He rolled onto his back and rubbed his face with his hands.
“I can’t believe you haven’t seen the Hannibal trilogy.” He sighed. He got out of bed and walked over to his stereo. He flicked through some CDs and after he managed to eventually choose one, he hopped back into bed.
“This is Rob Zombie.” He said. “This is the Hellbilly Deluxe album. Easily the best album from Zombie. He’s also a director, you probably know him as the dude that directed House of 1000 Corpses and the Devil’s Rejects…. But you haven’t seen Hannibal so you probably haven’t seen them either.”
I grinned. I kissed him on the cheek.
“Happy birthday… Gee.” I cheeked and stuck my tongue out.
“You bitch!” He jumped on top of me and pinned me down with one arm and tickled me with the other. I squealed and kicked my legs into the air.
“Stop! Stop!” I cried out laughing. “I’m gonna piss my pants!”
“Good!” He laughed.
He kept tickling me. I kicked my legs up and managed to swing myself over him and pushed him down. I rolled him over on to his back and swung my leg over him; straddling him. I had my legs over his arms so that he couldn’t move.
“Watcha gonna do now, Gee?” I grinned as I pulled my t-shirt off instinctively. His eyes dropped to my chest as he scanned over my bra, his eyes moved down my stomach and then back up to my eyes again, he squirmed underneath me. I looked down behind me and grinned as I turned back around. “Need a pillow?”
“Nah,” He shook his head. “I don’t need a pillow.”
He grabbed the back of my thighs and lifted me up, he wrapped my legs around his waist as he lay me back down on the bed, with my head on the pillow. He pulled his shirt off and got on top of me.
He gently pulled my hair back as he kissed down my neck, making me arch my back and let out a soft moan. I dug my nails into his back as he softly caressed his hand down my spine. His kisses traced down my neck, chest and then stomach. He sat up and pulled my pants off.
“No! No! No!” I cried. “We can’t do this now!”
“Why not?” He grunted with frustration.
“I haven’t…. You know…” I went a little red and nodded my head in the direction of ‘down there’.
He looked at me blankly.
“Ihaven’tshaved.” I whispered fast. His face broke into a seductive smirk as he shoved me back down onto the bed and crawled back on top of me.
“Is that it?” He whispered as he nibbled at my ear lobe.
He moved his hands behind me and unclipped my bra, and threw it to the other side of the room. He kissed down from my ear lobe and neck and across my throat as he softly brushed his thumbs across my nipples, I squirmed. He softly kissed my skin down from my chin, chest and stomach as he slowly lowered my underwear.
He sat up slightly and pulled my legs up over his shoulders as he lowered his head between them.
I instantly jolted from the immediate pleasure. I gripped the sheets with my fists as I let out a soft cry. I could feel his fingers slowly push their way inside me. I ripped at the sheets as my back arched. It felt so good but so good that I instinctively wanted to get away from it. I tried to crawl backwards up the bed and away from Gerard, but he grabbed hold of my hips with his free arm and held me in place. My breathing raced into hyperventilation as my entire body tensed up.
I felt an unfamiliar but good feeling build up more and more inside me as his tongue moved it’s way in circles and applying more and more pressure as he went along. The feeling suddenly exploded.
I shook uncontrollably as I yelled out. I squirmed trying to get away from Gerard because the amazing feeling was just too intense for me to handle.
He sat up and grabbed the sheet, and wiped his face as he grinned down at me. I lay down on the bed almost completely motionless and speechless besides my heavy breathing.
He got in between my legs again; I could feel how hard he was through his pants. He kissed my neck, taking small, light nibbles at it. I moaned as I felt his fingers slowly make their way back inside me. He chuckled quietly into my ear as I squirmed and tore at the bed sheets.
I ran my hands up his sides and gently scratched down his back, and bit his shoulder. His back arched instantly and his eyes rolled to the back of his head as he moaned.
He sat up straight and took of his pants. He positioned himself into between my legs as he held them at his hips; I could feel him pressed up against me.
“Ready?” He asked as he breathed heavily. I nodded.
He pushed himself in. At first all I could feel was a stinging and painful sensation ripple through me; it hurt a lot. Gerard gently and slowly slid in and out; his eyes were rolled to the back of his head again and his breathing had intensified.
The stinging and the pain went away, and the pleasure replaced it. I softly cried out as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He sat up with me still holding on; pulling me up with him. He held onto my hips and hinted for me to go up and down. As soon as I did, his voice shook as he moaned, “Don’t stop.”
I kept going. Watching his face as he bit his bottom lip and frowned slightly. He lowered himself back down on the bed and stretched his legs out. I looked at him, feeling a bit lost.
“Just thrust backwards and forwards.” He moaned.
“Like this?” I thrust forwards and backwards. I could feel the intensity of the pleasure.
He shook and moaned, “Yeah.”
As I moved back and forward, over and over, I felt that feeling build up in me again. I looked down at Gerard as I was on top of him; He was gripping the sheets and pulling at them. His body had tensed up. I let out a loud moan as the feeling exploded again. Gerard jolted as he yelled out “Holy shit!”
His breathing fast paced and his lips pursed. He held his breath and then finally let out groan in pleasure. His body relaxed.
He sat up and kissed me. He ripped the duvet and blankets back as he placed me back down on the head-end of the bed. He lay down next to me and pulled the blankets up and exhaled as he wiped his face.
“Holy shit,” He panted. “You’re a fucking natural.”
“Really?” I asked as I wiped the sweat off my forehead. “So I wasn’t bad?”
“God no!” He sighed with satisfaction. “I completely forgot it was your first time. I’m sorry I didn’t make it special or romantic for you. I had planned to, but then you bit my shoulder and then, well… Yeah.”
We both chuckled. He kissed the side of my face and pulled me in for a cuddle.
“How was it for you?” He asked.
“It wasn’t what I expected.” I replied once my breathing had gone back to normal. “I’m not sure what I was expecting, but I had these amazing explosive feelings if that makes sense.”
“Those are called orgasms darling.” He snorted. He got up and put his boxers back on.
“Oh,” I smiled. “Well I had two!”
“Good stuff!” He smiled as he grabbed an ashtray from next to the stereo. He changed the CD from Rob Zombie to Iron Maiden. He picked up his smokes and got back into bed. He handed me a cigarette. “This is the best thing to have after good sex, by the way. It’s kind of like meeting the lead singer of your favourite band after seeing them live.”
We lit up, I inhaled. He was right; it was the icing on the cake.
“Have you ever met anyone famous before?” I asked.
“Yeah,” He sat back and rested against the header and smiled. “Last year I saw Iron Maiden in New York with my Dad. It was hands down the best show I have ever been to. Steve Harris, their bassist came over to the side of the stage that I was front row at. He threw something out into the crowd and my Dad caught it. We looked down and it was a double backstage pass. After the show we went through the backstage area and met Iron Maiden. Bruce Dickenson, their singer is probably the nicest guy I have ever met. I told him my dream is to be the singer in a hugely successful band one day, and he gave me some cool advice and wished me luck. They were pretty tired so I didn’t get to hang out with them for that long, but the point is is that I got to, and I’ll never forget it.”
“That is so cool!” I exclaimed as I flicked my ash into the ashtray. “What did he say to you?”
“Just that I should be patient; don’t jump into any old band just because I want to be in one. He said that if I wait for the perfect musicians to come along, which would take time, then the end result would be worth the wait.”
“That’s amazing!” I smiled.
“It was,” He smiled back at me. He took another drag of his smoke. “I also walked past Glenn Danzig of the Misfits, once. I wanted to say hi but I was so fucking stunned that he was walking past me in the first place that I couldn’t say anything. I was fourteen.”
“Cute.” I smiled. I sat up and covered myself with the sheet. I was struck with a terrifying realization. “Do you think anybody heard us?”
“Probably.” He said as he tilted his head back to exhale. “But I wouldn’t worry about it. It wouldn’t be the first time my parents have heard me. Not necessarily with someone else either.”
He chuckled. It took me a while to click. He laughed whole-heartedly when he realized that I didn’t get what he meant at first.
Someone knocked at the door.
“Gee, are you awake?” Donna called out.
“I’m busy!” Gerard yelled back, maintaining a calm manner while I threw myself under the duvet. I heard her walk away, and I slowly peeped my head out from under the duvet.
“Aaaaawkward!” I whispered. Gerard shrugged and smiled at me.
We finished up our cigarettes. I asked Gerard to hand me my clothes from the floor. He grinned and told me that I had to get them myself, and that I wasn’t allowed to take the sheets with me.
I sighed as I crawled out from under the blankets and stepped over Gerard and onto the floor. I could feel him watching me.
“Stop looking at me!” I demanded as I got dressed.
“But where’s the fun in that?” He whined.
“Well where’s the fun in watching me?”
“Do you really need me to answer that?” He asked in a slightly sarcastic tone.
“I’m self conscious!”
“I’ve literally just seen you completely naked… You weren’t complaining then!”
“That’s different!” I put my underwear on as I searched for my t-shirt. “And I was still self conscious, by the way!”
“Well, you started it.” He sighed as he got out of bed.
By the time I had managed to find my t-shirt tangled up in the sheets, he was already dressed. I threw my top and jeans on. He opened up the curtains and windows.
“Smells like smoke. I hope it airs out,” He sighed.
“I feel icky.” I screwed my face up. “Can I please have a shower?”
“No,” He spun around fast, eyes wide. “You must go the rest of the weekend feeling ‘icky’ as you put it. Of course you can, ya knob. Grab some clothes and I’ll go get you a towel.
I grabbed the Lamb of God t-shirt he had given me on Monday and some clean underwear.
We left the room and he closed the door behind us. He grabbed a towel from the bathroom and kissed me on the lips before leaving the room closing the door behind him.
I quickly had a shower and got dressed. I walked out into the dining room. Don, Donna, Mikey and Gerard were sitting at the table waiting for me. On the table was the most amount of food I have ever seen on a table for breakfast. There was butter, blueberry, raspberry and apricot muffins, two dozen chocolate chip pancakes, sausages, bacon, eggs, fried tomatoes and toast.
I stared in wonder and amazement as I sat down. It was like going to a buffet restaurant.
“Happy birthday, Gee!” Mikey screeched excitedly. “I can’t wait for you to open the present I got for you! And I know what Mum and Dad got you!”
“Thanks bro,” Gerard smiled. “But do you really know, though? Like, really really know what Mum and Dad got me?”
Mikey brought his hands into fists at his mouth, and giggled uncontrollably as he nodded his head frantically. Mikey was the cutest kid I had ever met.
“Happy birthday, son.” Don said as he pat Gerard on the head. Donna stood up and walked over to Gerard, she kissed him on the head and hugged him.
“Happy birthday love!” She smiled. “I can’t believe you’re seventeen already! Where has all the time gone to?”
“Okay Mum, seriously.” He blushed.
“Awww you’re not too old to be hugged by your Mum!” She walked back over to her chair and sat down. “Everybody dig in! You know Rachel, when Gerard was seven he promised me that he’d always be a Mummy’s boy, and that he’d never be afraid to hug me in public.”
“MUM!” Gerard cradled his face in hands. “PLEASE! STOP! NOW!”
“He also said he would live at home forever.” Don added.
“OKAY!” Gerard yelled as he smacked his hands down on the table. “I love you both dearly but please, shut the fuck up!” He’d gone bright red.
Don and Donna chuckled to themselves as they shared stories of cute kid Gerard. He sat with his head rest on his hand eating his breakfast slowly, looking rather depressed.
“When I was five Gerard used to walk me to school.” Mikey added. “He used to walk me to school every morning and then walk me home again in the afternoon. But now I’m sad.”
“Why are you sad, Mikey?” I asked.
“Because I’ll never get to go to school with my brother.” He sighed.
“It’s okay,” Gerard smiled. “I’ll go to University with you instead.”
Mikey was already excited and amped up.
We all ate until we could barely move and chatted some more about random stuff. Donna told Mikey that he could give Gerard his present. Mikey raced up the stairs and back to the dining room within two minutes. He shoved his gift-wrapped box at Gerard. Gerard hugged Mikey and said thank you. He opened it cautiously. Gerard laughed as he help up four action figures of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
“Thanks Mikey,” Gerard smirked as he put the figures next to his plate.
Don handed Gerard a card. He opened it up and read it out loud.

Dear Gerard,
Happy birthday. You’re still a kid, don’t grow up too fast. You only have one year left until you’re an adult, so make this last one a good one.
Lots of love,
/]
[/Mom, Dad, Mikey and Rachel.


He looked up, confused. Donna reached into her handbag and handed Gerard an envelope. He opened it up carefully and pulled the ticket out. When he realized what it was he lost his cool.
“OH MY FUCKING GOD IT’S A DOUBLE PASS TO IRON MAIDEN! OH MY FUCKING GOD IT’S IN LONDON! OH MY FUCKING GOD FUCK THE FUCKING FLIGHTS ARE FIRST FUCKING CLASS!” He fanboyed out to the point of nearly passing out.
“Rachel’s contribution is that you two will be staying at her Aunty’s which is near the Wembley Stadium.” Donna smiled.
“Holy shit!” He sat up straight and looked frantically around the table. His hands were gripping the ticket tightly. I broke into a massive grin, I had never seen someone so happy about something in my life.
“Thank you guys so much! I love you!” He raced around the table and kissed his Dad, Mum and Mikey on the heads. He raced over to me and ripped me into a hug so tight I could barely breathe. “Thank you baby so much I love you!”
“You’re welcome.” I choked out. He sat back down on his chair.
I asked Donna and Don questions about New Jersey and what their life before leaving the States was like. Gerard starred down at his tickets for a good thirty minutes in absolute disbelief. He was so happy he was shaking and nearly crying. Mikey had run off to watch the Ninja turtles special on TV.
“I can’t believe I’m gonna see Maiden again.” Gerard shook his head. “I never thought I would ever see them again. And in London too.”
“I knew you would be so excited about it.” Donna smiled.
“How did you get involved without me knowing about it?” He turned to me.
“Your Mum told me about it when she dropped me home on Monday.” I smiled. “I caught my Aunt Marie and spoke to her about it, and when she said yes I called your Mum back and told her.”
“You guys have actually made this the best birthday ever.” He beamed.
“Well that’s good to hear,” Donna smiled. “But now that the four of us are here, I think we should have a chat.”
“Please,” Gerard looked up and screwed up his face. “Please don’t ruin this moment with ‘The Talk’.”
“This is serious, Gerard.” Don said sternly. Gerard dropped his head. “I know you don’t want to hear this, but it’s important.”
“I’ll just cut to the chase, then?” Donna said.
“Please do.” Gerard said, still staring at the ground.
“Rachel,” Donna turned to me. “I’m going to book you an appointment to go on the pill sometime next week. I want grandchildren one day, but not now. Okay?”
“Sounds good to me!” I smiled.
“Same. Can we please be excused now?” Gerard begged.
“Yes you may.” Donna smiled.

That night Gerard and I listened to some Lamb of God as we worked on our Art competition entry. We had decided that we were going to recreate two scenes from Frank Miller’s Sin City. One of Marv holding a gun after shooting someone and looking at the ground. The other a line taken from another scene that says “The hell I send you to will feel like heaven after what I’ve done to you.”
Gerard’s phone went off as we packed up.
“It’s from Frank,” He said as he read it. “It says, ‘Hey bro. Happy birthday. Hope you had a good day. Party at my place next Saturday for you, my parents will be away. No adults. No strangers. Think of an alibi. More details will be given at school.”
“Sweet!” I smiled.
“Where does Frank live?” Gerard asked as we climbed into bed.
“I’m not sure.” I frowned. “Frank doesn’t like to talk about his home or family life. He gets shitty if you ask about it, too. I don’t think I even know his parents’ names…”
“So he doesn’t usually throw parties then?”
“Nah, Bob throws the parties.” I smiled. “Raven doesn’t let Bob party elsewhere if there’s alcohol involved. So she gets tabs on us at her place. We’ve never been properly drunk either. She stops us when we get tipsy.”
“Fair enough,” Gerard snorted.
“Have you ever been drunk?” I asked.
“Yes.” He replied bluntly. “We’ll leave it at that.”
I nodded. I cuddled up to him under the duvet. Lamb of God were on repeat, I fell in love with their music when Gerard had first put it on.
“Hey Gerard?” I started.
“Hmmm?”
“Why didn’t you go to Manchester with the rest of our year?”
“I was going to.” He sighed. “But only to kick John’s ass. But I bumped into him in the hallway without all his butt buddies. Kind of ironic, really.”
“How’s it ironic?”
“Well I bumped into him outside the Janitor’s closet. So I dragged him in their and held his mouth until the hallway was empty. He actually managed to escape me, instead of running outside the school where all the buses to Manchester were, the fucktard ran in the opposite direction towards the Mission Foyer. I caught up with him just before the hallway Junction and pinned him up against the wall. That’s when you and Bob showed up, and we dragged him back to the Janitor’s closet. Irony: we did it right.”
I smiled.
He rolled me onto my back and lay at my side. He looked at me with that same seductive grin he gave me in the morning.
“Hey babeh.” He said in a deep voice. “How you doin’?”
I rolled my eyes and smiled at him.
“I’m feeling a bit hot. I think I might need to take my clothes off.” I grinned.
Wasting no time, Gerard stripped completely before I had managed to take my top off. He undressed me himself extremely fast, turned the light out and settled in for round two.
Sign up to rate and review this story