Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > House At The End Of The Street

Chapter Twelve

by Hozzie 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Horror - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2013-04-17 - 425 words - Complete

-1Boring
Missy stood outside Frank's house, staring up at it with her arms crossed over her chest. Ana was back at the house packing up the rest of their stuff. They weren't staying here a minute longer than they had to. They were moving back to Chicago and living in a two bedroom flat. Missy didn't know whether she was going to miss this place or not. She'd miss Heather, her brother and his friend. She'd miss her band. The large house that she lived in. But she wouldn't miss Frank.

Ana walked up behind her and put her hand on Missy's shoulders "Hey. Everything okay?"

Missy nodded. Everything that had happened between her and Ana she'd brushed aside. That was the one good thing that had come out of this experience. When Missy had arrived, she'd hated her Mom. Hated how she hadn't been there for her, how she'd be so rude and didn't seem to care about her. But it was different now. To Missy, Ana was nothing but a hero.

"The lorry's all packed up." Ana whispered "Are you ready to go?"

A tear fell down Missy's cheek from her left eye and she quickly brushed it away "Yeah. Let's go." She smiled at Ana and the two of them went to the car together, turning their back on Frank's house and the terrible things that had happened there.




Frank had survived his injuries. He'd been rushed to his hospital and once he'd made a full recovery, he was sent to a mental hospital. He sat in his room wearing all white, doing a puzzle. As he did, childhood memories came rushing back to him...

A beautiful woman with blonde hair came out of the house holding a birthday cake. She was walking towards a bench where a little girl with black curly hair sat in front of several bags of presents "Happy Birthday!" The woman smiled, setting the decorated cake in front of the girl "Make a wish Mia."

The girl turned towards the woman "My name's [/not
Mia! It's Frank!"

The woman scowled and slapped him round the face hard "Yes it is. Your name is Mia. Your name is Mia. Your name is Mia."/]

Frank looked away from the puzzle, the words 'your name is Mia, your name is Mia, your name is Mia' rattling around in his brain.



[A/N] - Hope you guys liked it! :) I won't be posting anything for a while simply because I don't have the time so yeah I hope you liked it! :D
Sign up to rate and review this story