Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith > Time Warp

Car crash

by Rockrockaerosmith 0 reviews

Pretty much the same chapter, but in a younger Aerosmith's perspective. The story is going to get rolling now.

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Humor - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2013-04-18 - Updated: 2013-04-20 - 948 words

0Unrated
1978

The small car raced down the dark night, around three o'clock in the morning. Tom had his foot on the pedal all the way down, touching the floor of the car. The streets were practically empty, and the young men decided they would see how fast Tom's new car could go. Joey and Brad were having the time of their lives. Steven and Joe though, while thrilled by how fast this little car could go, were too dope sick to really enjoy it.

Steven was squished in the back of the car, between Joey and the car door. Brad was next to Joey, and Joe was in the passenger seat. Tom, of course, was in the drivers side, and was spinning the car around, causing Steven's arm to smash against the door, and Joey unintentionally leaning in to him, increasing the pain in his arm.

"Fuck guys!" Steven howled and shoved Joey when they straightened themselves out "Break my god damn arm why don't you? And Tom, maybe learn to control this fucking thing?" He snarled.

They didn't listen to much to the dramatic singer as they continued their antics. Steven stared out the open window, letting his long hair blow around wildly. He stopped paying attention until Joe started shouting.

"Tom! There's a fucking car coming straight at us!" Joe yelled, his Massachusetts accent lacing the word 'car'

"I'm trying, I'm trying!" Tom shouted back as he swerved to avoid a bright pair of headlights heading to them. But anytime he swerved, the light swerved with them "The hell...." Tom breathed in bewilderment. He spun the car around and drove in the other direction. The headlights were back. But as they started approaching it faster, it dawned on that those bright lights weren't headlights "Guys..." Tom gulped "That's not a car"

The light engulfed them, and it was wondered if somewhere along the road somewhere, and this was the light to heaven, and their souls drive into it without realizing they were just spirits. Hey, they never died before, they didn't know how this shit worked.

But suddenly they were on the road again, swerving around. Steven felt rain pour on to his body and yelped in shock. The others were already frantically shutting their windows to stop water from coming in.

"When did it start raining?" Brad screamed while Tom tried to gain control of the car against the fierce weather conditions.

"Guys, car. Actual car heading towards us" Joey announced as he looked out of Brads window

"Shit!" Tom slammed on the horn, a loud beep trying to alert the other car.

They spun out of control, towards the trees. The last thing they heard before the darkness crept in was screaming.

The darkness wasn't there for long though. Well, it didn't feel like it at least. Soon enough, Joey was reaching forward for his bandmates to make sure they were okay. No one got up though. They just glanced around the car as the rain hit the windows. Other than that, it was quiet.

"The fuck just happened?" Joe said, breaking the silence. No one answered, no one moved. They were to busy processing what just happened.

Brad's breathing stopped for a moment as his body tensed and he jumped for a second "I think I saw something move outside the window.." He whispered "I could be wrong though. I can't see so well"

No one could. Not just because of the rain, but they were positioned as if the crash did claims their lives. But Joe saw a shadowy figure pass his window. The figure rounded the front of the car, passed Tom and Steven's windows, around the back, and repeated this action a few more times, looking through each window more carefully, and taking a longer time, examining their stillness.

"It's a man" Steven informed, having caught a better glimpse the last time he looked in.

The man stopped in front of Tom's window, and once again there was silence. There was no moving.

"Maybe he left" Joe said "Tom, check"

Tom's head twisted so fast you would be shocked he didn't break it. "I think you're right" he said, not seeing anything.

Slowly, Tom opened the door and stepped out, and the rest followed, Joey forcing the door to stay open after Steven attempted to slam it.

The young rockstars couldn't make out much in the rain, and kept looking around as they got soaked to the bone.

They became more aware when the heard voices mixed in with the rain, though couldn't make out what they were saying. The men watched though as the figure from before was joined by four more. If they leaned forward and squinted just a bit, they could see that group was quite older then them, though their aura attempted to deceive them to the fact.

The older men seemed as confused and uneasy. Finally Brad spoke up.

"Hey, you think you can give us a hand with the car?"

Ten eyes stared at Brad before looking at one of the men in their group. That man slowly walked forward and stared at Brad. A flash of lightening lit up the sky at that moment, letting them get a good look at his face. No one said anything.

The face was much, much older, yet it was clear that it was Brad's. That's when a silent stare off began, as they examined the older men in the dim light of the moon.

"What the fuck is going on right now?" Steven said, looking at his friends and the men, and he started to shiver from the cold and the shock.

These older men were them.
Sign up to rate and review this story