Categories > Original > Humor > Diary Of A Teenage Fangirl.

Morning.

by MCR-99 7 reviews

I failed when I woke up this morning.. jeez way to start a saturday, huh?

Category: Humor - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2013-04-20 - 412 words

0Unrated
Morning!

OMG OMG NEW SWS SINGLE TUESDAY OMG YAY. NAD IT'S LIKE THE DAY BEFORE KELLIN'S BIRTHDAY DOUBLE YAY.

You: How do you know when his birthday is? Are you fricking stalking him, Sadie?!

Me: No.. I'm not sure about Amelia though... (shudders)... I found that out through YouTube, when his birthday is. April 24th.

You: All is forgiven. I tend to stalk (insert name of band member/band here) a lot.

Me: O-KAYYYYYYYY.

So, anyway. I failed at waking up this morning. Okay, so I got up fine, then I went to get my phone as my laptop woke up. I got my phone fine, but then, I knocked a glass of fucking water in the draw, and onto the floor. (facepalm)
Hope I had no electricity in that draw.. well, I did have a DS game in there.. fuck.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

You: Sadie, didn't you say you was gonna update This Blood Evacuation yesterday?

Me: SORRY I FORGOT.

You: JEEZ SADIE YOU ALWAYS FORGET.

Me: I know. But, I'll do it today, swear on my life. If I don't, you can kill me.

You: (evilly) Really? (you is stroking a knife/gun etc.)

Me: NO I TAKE THAT BACK!

You: I'm jus' joking with ya.

I do actually promise to update This Blood Evacuation today. My mind's just been a blank for like two days, so that is why I didn't update. I will today, I got a few ideas for the next chapter. (ONE LITTLE TINY SPOILER ALERT: Ash and Sam come back.)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, the amount of days I've been clean now: 28.
By clean, I mean clean of self-harm. Not clean as in bathing...

You: Sadie, how long was it since you had your last bath?

Me: ......5.......

You: JEEZUS CHRIST SADIE! WHAT DID NIKKI (my sister, not friend-Nikki) TELL YOU?!

Me: B-Bath everyday..?

You: YEAH. DO YOU WANNA BE CLEAN WHEN YOU SEE PTV?! IF YOU DO?!

Me: Well, yeah, but I'll be fucking sweaty anyway because I'll be fangirling..

You: You're having a bath later.

Me: Tomorrow?

You: Fine.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

So, lyric of the.. erm.. morning I guess..

If I were you, I'd put that away, cuz you're just wasted and thinking about the past again, darling you'll be okay.. ~ Pierce The Veil, Hold On Till May. (I AM HOLDING ON TILL MAY. THE PTV CONCERT! ba dum tsh)

Right. See ya.

(Oh, and Sam. YOU DON'T HAVE TO READ ALL MY STUFF NOW. READ IT WHEN YOU'RE NOT SLEEP-DEPRIVED, WOMAN.)
Sign up to rate and review this story