Categories > Original > Horror > Dead Silence

Dead Silence

by Sam41 1 review

Album to fic, Billy Talent's album Dead Silence

Category: Horror - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-04-20 - 368 words

0Unrated
Album: Dead Silence
Artist: Billy Talent
Track: N/A

Prologue

It is 2020, 7 years since the world began to end; since the walls humans where building up began crumbling, since the hard work and wisdom passed down from our Ancestors began to be pushed completely in the past.

In 2013, this began.
2 countries where involved, both threatening nuclear warfare, both trying to call the other's bluff.

2014 a couple more became involved. Soon it was North America versus the Eastern countries

2015 and on, the war started, sending families into hiding, causing the various governments to warn their population, to warn anyone they could that the apocalypse was coming, that there was a large chance they could die.
That they should be prepared for absolutely anything, be prepared for years.

This fight didn't slow down or stop, didn't wind down to the point of a truce being made.
There where no 'Wild Ones' or Rebels as they went by to save us.
Neither did the Killjoys set in 2019.
People began to realize this fight was true reality, that they either fought of fled.

The one question on everyone's mind was "When will I die?"
This fate is unbelievable, for while the war was raging at full force, shit hit the fan.

This epidemic of violence that has taken over the globe by force is referred to as "the dead silence".
Nobody really knew an exact reason why it was self proclaimed by that title, for most believed it was that nobody spoke of it.
It was a very much known apocolyptic state, except it was kept in silence.

This story doesn't focus around where, why or how this started. No; this story focuses around a group of friends, allies you could say.
Complete strangers banning together to stay alive, not be forced into early graves.

A group of teenagers trying to fight the invetable.
Trying to fight against the dead silence

It's a weird beginning, I know. But listening to the Dead Silence album, I automatically thought of this kind of thing happening. I swear, can we start a petition so that Billy Talent will make Dead Silence into a fucking movie? Like what Black Veil Brides did, but different like hell
Sign up to rate and review this story