Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Don't Love You Like I Did Yesterday

Chapter 4

by mcrobsessed99 2 reviews

Honestly, I had been waiting for this forever. My common sense had just kept me from realizing it.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2013-04-21 - 502 words

5Hot
I crossed my arms and glared at Gerard, waiting for him to explain.
"I go to school with you--"
"I know," I told him.
"Right. Okay, so, one day last year I was outside after school, because staying late after school is pretty peaceful. None of the douchebags are there. Anyway, you were there playing guitar..."
He paused, to see my reaction.
I nodded, telling him to continue.
"And it was amazing. I had do figure out who was playing. So I followed the sound until I was close enough to where I could see you."
"That was you?" I whispered in awe.
"Yeah...and I took one look at you...and the wind blowing your hair across your face...and I was in love," he told me quietly.
I sat there stunned.
"Then, you looked over at the school and I saw your gorgeous eyes. I wanted to know you, I needed to know you."
"I feel border-line stalked," I told him with a small smile.
"I'm not done yet," he said. "so I was at a club one night, and I saw you were there, and I wanted to get to know you. But that turned into another thing..." he smirked.
I shook my head. "Yeah. I know. It was the alcohol," I said, trying to convince myself of that.
He looked at me and smirked.
"Right."
He grabbed my hand, and pulled me toward him.
"I have a girlfriend..." I whispered.
"Well, you and I both know what you want right now."
He smirked again, I felt my lips collide with his.
For a second, I was stunned. Am I crazy?
The familiar feeling of betrayal swept over me.
Suddenly, I didn't care. All I cared about right now was Gerard.
He held me close and I felt safe.
It was weird, wanting to be with him and starting to fall in love so quickly. I mean, I barely know the guy.
And Jess. I have her.
He kissed me and ran his hands through my hair.
Honestly, I had been waiting for this forever. My common sense had just kept me from realizing it.
Gerard brought his hand from my hair and ran it down my back, stopping at my waist.
My hand went from his back and started running down his chest.
Gerard took off my shirt, then swiftly got his off too.
He pushed himself on top of me, and continued kissing me.
His hands went down past my waist.
"Frank?" said a voice from a few feet away.
I pulled away from Gerard in shock, and stopped moving.
I knew who the voice belonged to.
"What the fuck?" the voice whispered, hurt.
"I'm sorry, Jess."
What the hell did I just do?

*******
Hey Frerard how ya doin'?
This was a pain in the butt to write -.- I can't even write kissing scenes accurately.
I have no clue where I'm going from here, and this chapter is a risk!
Please R+R!
*]
[*xoxo cass
Sign up to rate and review this story