Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Don't Love You Like I Did Yesterday

Chapter 5

by mcrobsessed99 2 reviews

smells like teen confusion....................that's really clever stop judging me

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-04-24 - 742 words

5Exciting
I could tell how upset Jess was.

"Jess--" I started, before she interrupted me.

"Just stop Frank." She looked me in the eyes.

"Don't."

I could see the tears in her eyes as she whipped her head back around and ran into the crowd.

"Um..." whispered Gerard uncomfortably.

I glared at him and stood up, putting my shirt back on quickly.

"I'm such an idiot!" I cried out, slapping myself in the head.

Gerard bit his lip and looked at me from behind his hair.

I felt a tear roll down my cheek, but wiped it away quickly.

"Frank...I'm sorry..." Gerard told me.

I let a few more tears roll down my cheek and said, "I need to leave."

I turned around quick and ran out in the crowd, following Jess's footsteps.

I tried to look for her, but then thinking better of it, I turned around and slowly walked to my car, looking down at my feet the whole way.

When I arrived at my car, I sunk down into the drivers seat and gripped the wheel so tight my knuckles turned white. I dropped my head onto the wheel and cried my eyes out.

What had I done?

Do I really like Gerard, or was it an impulse? And how do I get Jess back? Like I ever will...

I let out a scream after one particularly pitiful sob.

I grabbed the tissues out of my glovebox, gave my eyes a wipe, and drove off quick.

The ride was just me trying to keep myself from crying.

I pulled in my driveway, stepped out of the car, and ran up to the front door.

I opened it quietly, not being sure what time it was and even if my mom was awake.

When I glanced at the clock in the kitchen, it read 12:09. I was with Gerard for a long time...

I slammed my fist on the counter. Stop thinking about Gerard, dammit!

I trudged up the stairs to my room and grabbed my laptop. I needed to talk to Jess. She probably wouldn't be back very soon....but I figured IM-ing her was my best option.

frnk: hey babe...

To my surprise, she replied quickly.

Jessica♥: what do you want?

I sighed and buried my head in my hands.

frnk: i'm so sorry. i really am.
Jessica♥: then why did you do it?

Why did I do it? I don't even know the answer to that.

frnk: i guess it was too much beer...
Jessica♥: come on, you barely had any. i'm drunk right now, and i had like two beers. you had a sip of one. stop.
frnk: it won't happen again...i really am sorry...come over?
Jessica♥: no. i think we need a break.

I slammed my computer shut and threw it at the grimy mirror, shattering it into a million pieces.

I am not making the smartest decisions tonight, am I?

I carefully stepped over to the laptop, hoping it wasn't too badly damaged.

Luckily, it was still usable. Barely.

The mirror will have to wait.

I picked up my phone and dialed Jess's number.

She answered it quickly and angrily.

"What do you want?" she snapped at me.

"Please forgive me. I love you." I told her.

She sighed. "If you love me, why were you all over that guy?"

And suddenly the waterworks were back.

"I don't know. But I really do love you."

She sighed.

"Fine. But please, tell me how you know him."

"Well...we've done that before," I told her, then quieter, "and more..."

"What?" She cried.

"But it was a long time ago," I lied. "I promise I won't have it happen again."

The line went dead.

I sighed, groaned and threw my pillow over my face.

As I sat there for a while, collecting my thoughts, my phone went off.

It was Jess.

"Hello...?" I answered tentatively, not knowing what to expect.

"I love you. I really do."

The line went dead.

I felt myself smile, and went to clean up the mirror mess.

But, what were my feelings for Gerard? I knew I had some feelings for him, but was it worth leaving Jess?

I was so confused. But at least Jess doesn't hate me. Although she has every right to.

I am so confused.

*************

HEY GUYS!
how was this? i hope it makes up for the wait!
R+R please!
love you guys!

xoxo cass
Sign up to rate and review this story