Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Overlord.

The Overlord.

by ItsMyVendetta 0 reviews

[Frerard] Gerard Way's a rich lord, owning most of the businesses in town, he's got more power than the mayor. The town want him to prove their loyalty by helping and educating a homeless man. Gera...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] [X] - Published: 2013-04-09 - 340 words

1Original
Hello Ficwaddians! This is my new story, the one I'll be working on most! Enjoy :3 Rate and review please!

Gerard's POV {3rd April 1946}

"Pardon?" I asked, stunned. I searched the room, looking for something.. Anything.

"Lord Way, these citizens want to know that you have their best interests at heart. You must decide. Either clean the city, or take in a homeless man. You must prove to us, and them if you want to be mayor."

"This is an outrage! The citizens know I have their best interests at heart! They are already aware of this!"

"Lord Way.."

"Fine. I will do whatever it takes. I'll take care of the homeless man, and educat him. He'll be working with me." I mused. Standing up, I left the room in distress. How dare they question my motives? I practically owns this town and run it single handedly! I saw a homeless man sitting at the side of the road, with nothing but a thin rag covering his malnourished body. I cursed myself mentally and straightened my suit. I walked over to him and sighed.

"Excuse me?" I asked for his attention, politely. He looked up at me with sparkling, hazel eyes, quite like my own and I scowled at the parliment.

"Mhmm?" He murmured, as if he was half asleep.

"I was wondering.. Would you like to live with me for a while until you sort yourself out?" This must sound rather odd, I thought to myself. A stranger.. Asking a homeless man to live with me.

"On three conditions." He began. I nodded, silently telling him to continue. "No pimping me out, no raping me and don't make me your fucking slave."

I nodded reluctantly, holding out a gloved hand to help the poor, uneducated soul rise to his feet. He held a smirk on his face. Trust me to choose the most arrogant homeless person in town. I led him to my car and opened the door for him. He climbed in and whistled. I already depise this creature.
Sign up to rate and review this story