Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Way Of The Fist

Chapter 2. Breaking Inside

by Banesraver666 0 reviews

Anko & Kakashi receive the shock of their lives from Ibiki & Anko wants to find the person responsible for it, even if that means cancelling the Chunin Exams. Anko's P.O.V Song: Breaking Inside...

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Anko,Kakashi,Tsunade - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-04-21 - Updated: 2013-04-22 - 1082 words

0Unrated
~Anko's P.O.V~

~At The Hospital, Outside Kairi's Room~

"Kairi's been severely raped, there's someones come in her, I'm not to sure whose it is but, hopefully Lady Tsuande will found out whose it is." Ibiki told all three of us.

At that moment of time, there was nothing more that I wanted to do then find whoever did this to my child. "Lady Tsuande, can we cancel the Chunin Exams?" Were the first words that came out of mouth.

Lady Tsuande stood up and shot a glare at me. "Absolutely not Anko, if we did that, then the genin would have to wait another year. Were lucky that this is our year to host the Chunin Exams." Taking a couple steps towards Kairi's hospital door, she turned her head to me. "Don't worry Anko-chan, you have a month until the second part of the Chunin Exams, usually we let the genin wait a couple of days but, for Kairi-chan, I'll make an exception, just this once." Was all she said to me, as she turned her head at Kakashi & Ibiki. "Now, you all wouldn't mind, I have to see if there's any need for surgery on my Goddaughter." Were the final words that she said to any of us, opening & closing the hospital door behind her quickly. Leaving my husband & our friend alone outside our daughter's hospital room.

Feeling Kakashi wrap his arm around my waist, he pulled me to him & let my head fall on his shoulder then, I let it all out. Not caring who was watching or listening. My only child just got raped, I think I deserved to be upset, just this once in my life.

Kakashi stared at Ibiki for a moment before he spoke to him. "Is ANBU on this?" He asked him, as he took a hold of my hand.

Ibiki nodded his head. "Yes, they are." He said to him.

"Good, take Pakun with you, he can sniff out a scent from anywhere." Kakashi said to Ibiki, as he summoned his tracking dog, Pakun.

"Hey boss." Pakun said to Kakashi, as he looked at me sobbing on his masters shoulder. "Uh oh, boss what happened to Kairi?" He growled out to him.

Kakashi looked at Pakun & frowned. "She's been raped & we need to you to go with Ibiki & sniff out anything you can find, please Pakun." He said to his dog.

Pakun just nodded & disappeared to Ibiki's classroom.

Once Pakun left, Ibiki walked over to me & placed a hand on my shoulder, causing me to look up at him through my blood-shot eyes. "Yes, Ibiki-san?" I asked him.

Ibiki gave me a smile. Something he very rarely did anymore ever since he lost his wife two years ago. "Look Anko-chan, we'll find this guy with Pakun's help." He said to me, adding. "Send another dog if anything changes on your daughters status. I'll be back in a few hours, I'm very sorry about Kairi-chan." Were his last words to us, as he disappeared back to his classroom/ the crime scene.

Looking at Kakashi, I blinked the tears away."Should we tell the others? At least Kurenai-sama should know, that's Kairi's sensi after all." I said to him a few mintues later when we were alone.

Kakashi put his forehead on mine. "Yeah, I think Asuma & Kurenai should know but, no one else. Not the students & not anyone else that we aren't friends with. The last thing we or Kairi needs are rumors to start, as tough as our child is, something like that would tear her apart & she's all ready been through enough for a lifetime." Kakashi said to me.

I nodded my head. "What about Iruka? I think he deserves to know." I asked him, as we stood up & stared at each other for a moment before Kakashi pulled me into his arms. Holding each other as if we weren't going to see each other again.

"I'll tell Iruka last, I don't know if he could handle it. Kairi was his favorite student after all. I'm sure his heart is going to break in two when I tell him." He said to me, rubbing my back for comfort for a few mintues. "If I'm not back in an hour or so, send one of the dogs out for me." He added to me, pulling me even closer to him, as if I were a China doll that was on the verge of breaking into pieces.

I nodded to him, putting my arms around his neck. "Ok sweetheart, I'll be here." I said to him.

Kakashi lowered his mask & kissed me passionately & in that kiss I felt all emotions. Anger, sadness, worry, love & fear. "Do you want me to bring you some dinner when I get back? We might have some company tonight with us." He asked me after we broke away a few mintues later.

Giving him a weak smile, I kissed his cheek. "Please, it doesn't matter what it is. I could eat anything right now & it wouldn't effect me." I said to him, adding, "I love you Kakashi Hatake."

Returning my smile, Kakashi put his mask back on. "I love you to Anko-chan. I'll be back in a hour or so." Were the last words he said to me before disappearing to wherever Kurenai or Asuma were.

Sitting back down in the hospital chair, I let out a sigh & leaned back then, stared at the hospital tiles. It was the only thing I could do without having a nervous break down. & to think Kairi wasn't suppose to even be born, even though Lord Hokage the Third told me when I was just twenty-one that I couldn't have any children. Well, he was wrong because, just beyond on that door is our child, our only child. Was all I could think about without letting my anger out & I was pissed at the guy who raped my daughter.

Wherever Kairi was out of the hospital, other then therapy & possible medications that she might need. My poor daughter was scarred for life, she might never have sex or date & it's all because some asshole just needed to get his dick wet & Kairi just happened to be the one who was there.

It's to bad that the guy is never gonna have a normal life again. Not with me or Kakashi ruining his life for however he lived. Because, he picked the wrong mother to fuck with..

~End Of Anko's P.O.V~
Sign up to rate and review this story