Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Way Of The Fist

Chapter 3. If You Only Knew

by Banesraver666 0 reviews

Kairi wakes up from being in surgery, two days have pasted & she's surrounded by people who care for her. Kairi's P.O.V Song: If You Only Knew Artist: Shinedown

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Anko,Asuma,Iruka,Kakashi,Kurenai,Tsunade - Published: 2013-04-21 - 1413 words

0Unrated
~Kairi's P.O.V~

~In Her Hospital Room, Two Days Later~

"Where am I?" I asked out, not knowing that I was surrounded by my parents, my past & present sensi's, the real Ibiki, my Godmother & my parents friends.

"Your in the hospital Kairi, Ibiki-sensi brought you here." I heard mom say to me, her voice was cracky & raspy from crying.

Turning my head, I threw my arms around my mother. "Mama!" I said to her, nearly shouting it out.

Mom wrapped her arms around my neck & held me as tight as she could without hurting me. "I'm sorry baby girl, I'm so sorry, were going to find this bastard that did this to you." She whispered to me, tears flowing from her eyes once we broke away from the hug.

Staring into her eyes, I started crying as well. "Mama am I going to finish the Chunin Exams? I don't think I could stand another year of beginning a Genin." I said to her, brushing the tears away afterwards.

Everyone laughed at my comment."Yes, Kairi Lady Tsuande is going to let you, your teamates & everyone else finish the exam." She said to me, taking my hands afterwards.

Looking around the room I saw everyone was here with smiles on their faces. "Hi Kairi-chan!" They all said at the same time.

I smiled back at them. "Hi everyone." I said to them, staring at each one of them, my eyes stopping on Ibiki-sama. "Hi Ibiki-sama." I added to him.

Ibiki nodded at me & gave me a smile. "Welcome back Kairi-chan." He said to me.

"Mama when is the Forest Of Death?" I asked her, as we met eyes for a moment then, she stared at Lady Tsuande, who nodded at her.

"In a month Kairi, I'm hoping you will be better by then." She said to me, her voice almost cracking as she tired to not cry in front of everyone, including me.

I raised an eyebrow at my Godmother. "What do you mean, 'better by then' I feel fine, I just needed some rest, that's all." I said to her.

Everyone got quiet, the smiles that were on their faces disappeared & turned into frowns. Finally my father spoke up, as he pulled up a chair next to me, taking a hold of my hand, he let out a sigh.

Looking at my father, I could tell through the mask that he was a wreck emotionally & physically. He looked tired & older then he really was, his eyes were puffy & blood-shot, his hair looked it hadn't been brushed in a couple of days.

"Sweetheart," he begun to say, his voice cracky & raspy as well. "You were raped severely. Your mother & I are going to try everything we possibly can to make you better. Physically & mentally." He said to me, brushing away the invisble tears from his cheek.

I glared at him. I couldn't believe what I was hearing! I felt fine, I was still sleepy though but, that's ok I could sleep later. "Daddy I'm fine-," dad cut me off. "Sweetheart you are not fine. You've been through a lot. Mentally & emotionally." He said to me, sternly.

Lady Tsuande stood behind my father. "Kairi, your father's right. Whoever did this to you, tore you up pretty good." She let out a sigh before speaking to me. "Sweetheart, I'm sorry but, you can never have kids, I had to take a couple of your female parts out & I've resown the inside of your vagina twice." She added to me, ingoring the tears that fell down her face after she spoke.

My eyes widened at the news & I closed my eyes. "It doesn't matter, I never wanted kids anyways." I said to her, letting out a sigh afterwards then, squeezed both of my parents hands. "I'll just have to live with that but, I'll be fine." I added to her & everyone else.

"Were going out for Ramen when you get out of the hospital & were paying for it, no questions asked." Iruka-sensi said to me with a smile on his face, as he changed the subject completely.

A smile lit up on my face, as I stared at Kurenai & Asuma-sama. "Do Jino & Mamoru know?" I asked her.

"No, we hadn't told them or anyone else yet, that's your choice not ours, whenever you feel comfortable telling them, we'll be here." She said to me, giving me a smile afterwards.

I just nodded my head at her. "Ok sensi." I said to her as I looked at my parents. "I'm hungry!" I said to them, laughing afterwards with everyone else.

Both parents smiled at me. "Well what do you want to eat?" They both said to me.

"Hmm, something spicy." I said to them, smiling to them afterwards.

"I'll make food run." Asuma volunteered.

"Me to." Iruka also volunteered.

"Anybody else want chinese food? I'm not feeling so good with mexican food." Anko offered to the others.

As everyone was busy with food orders, Ibiki sat down in the chair that my father once sat in but, he was now standing up among Asuma, Iruka, Kurenai, mom & Lady Tsuande discussing what they wanted to eat. "Are you really hungry or did you just use food as a diversion to get everyone think about something else besides what happened?" He asked me quietly, a grin appearing on his face after he spoke.

I grinned back at him. "I'm actually hungry but, I figured food would distract them." I whispered back to him, giggling afterwards.

Shaking his head at me, he chucked. "Your smart. Most ninjas wouldn't have done something like that." He whispered to me.

Letting out a sigh, I smiled at him. "Well I had to get something from my parents." I joked to him.

He smiled back & stared at all of the bickering adults then, winked at me & let out a whistle. "Hey!" Everyone turned their heads at Ibiki. "Are you guys gonna stand there all damn day or are you guys gonna get this girl something to eat? She's really hungry, she might eat me if you all stand there any longer." He joked to me more then, the adults.

"So, whose gonna keep Kairi company while were gone?" Asuma asked the others.

Ibiki stood up. "I'll do it, I'm not very hungry anyways. I'll eat later." Ibiki said to them then, sat back down in the chair next to me, as he pulled out a deck of cards. "Wanna play Go Fish?" He added to me.

I nodded & kissed both of parents cheeks as they left the room along with the others.

Once they were Ibiki put the cards & stared at me. "Can I ask you something?" He asked me.

Picking up a few cards, I eyed them & put my matches face down on the table. "Sure?" I said to him.

Looking at me, he let out a sigh. "If I showed you my ture self, would you be scared?" He asked me.

I shook my head "no" to him. "Nothing scares me anymore Ibiki-san." I confessed to him.

He just nodded to me, & started to untying his headband. Removing it completely, he took off his gloves afterwards. "Does it scare you now?" He asked me.

Looking at his scars on his head & on his hands, I looked at him. "No, it doesn't scare me, it shocks me more anything. Have you tried maybe getting it fixed?" I asked him.

Once he put everything back on, he looked at me. "No.Because, these scars remind me of the stupid shit I did in the past & remind me to never do anything like that in the present or the future, that's why Kairi-san." He said to me, adding, "my scars are what have made me today. & I hope the scars that you have will make you realize that they will always be a part of you. Any man who can't past them, doesn't deserve to have the time with you Kairi-chan." He said to me.

I smiled at him, "thank you Ibiki-sama." I said to him, as I looked at the cards & dropped them on the table. "You wanna talk instead?" I asked him.

He nodded & chuckled at me. "Sure." Was all he said to me, as he folded his hands in his lap & stared at me, letting me know that I had his full attention.

& this was how it was until everyone got back from picking up dinner...

~End Of Kairi's P.O.V~









Sign up to rate and review this story