Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith > Time Warp

Crappy Reality TV

by Rockrockaerosmith 1 review

The two Aerosmith's talk, and young Steven sort of finds out about his future involving crappy reality TV shows

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Humor - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2013-04-21 - 520 words

1Funny
Everyone calmed down after a while, and now it was just a stare off as both Aerosmith's sat on separate beds, sitting in the same spot as counter part. This time though, the silence wasn't as awkward as it had been last night. Now it was a "Where do we go now" silence.

"So, uh," Joey started as he looked across at the older Aerosmith. His mind reeled for something to say, now that he spoke up. "What year is it exactly?"

"2013" Older Tom answered

Eyebrows shot up at the answer. None of them were really expecting the three and half decade difference. They nodded though and shared looks with one another.

"So you guys... We are, I mean, are still a band, making music?" Steven inquired

Older Steven nodded "Just released number fifteen in November"

This made the group of young men smile, especially since they have only released five at this point.

A few more silent moments passed by before Joe cleared his throat and looked across at the older men.

"If you tell us too much, is it going to mess things up? Like say you tell us that when we get back, the next day we are going to have a huge fight and split, but we don't cause you tell us, would that fuck things up in 2013 for you guys?" Joe asked

"Never thought of that" his counterpart answered "I guess it could. We just got to be careful what we tell you then."

A few more simple questions later, such as if they were still having fun, how different are things now from then, if some of their friends are still alive and kicking, and they decided that the older Aerosmith should go put and get them food. The younger ones knew they weren't going to eat whatever they brought back, and the older ones knew that too, but it seemed like a better option then to just sit there and play twenty questions.

Once they left, Joey turned on the TV and they stared at the screen, looking for something to watch when they came upon a show called "Disaster Date" on some channel called MTV.

After a half hour, the older men returned with bagels to see the group staring at the TV puzzled. Tom turned to look at them.

"What's this?" He asked

"Crappy reality TV. It's everywhere now" Older Joey answered

"We're not on a crappy reality show, right?" Brad asked

The men shook their heads, and Older Joe mumbled "not any more" as he gave a look to Older Steven, who just glared in return.

Steven looked at the pair confused, mouth falling open as he jumped up "No! We didn't go on this disaster date, right?"

Older Steven chuckled "No."

Steven sighed relieved but tensed up again "Then what?"

"It doesn't matter right now. Eat a bagel."

"But-"

"Just eat the bagel and we'll take you out"

"Where are you taking us?" Joey asked

"Back to the road we found you to see what we can figure out" Older Brad answered as he handed put bagels "eat up."
Sign up to rate and review this story