Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith > Time Warp

No need for words

by Rockrockaerosmith 1 review

Filler Chapter

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Humor - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2013-04-21 - 299 words

0Unrated
In the middle of the afternoon the next day, Steven got a call from Tom

"They just called. Still here and awake. They'll be waiting for us."

It was all that said, all that needed to be. Steven started packing some clothes for himself from thirty-five years ago, of course.

------

They were at the motel about half an our later, carrying bags of clothes. Joe walked up to one of their rooms and knocked on it a few times. When Young Joey answered, no one said anything. There was nothing to be said. He just moved aside and let the older men in.

They placed their bags in front of their respective counterparts, who didn't hesitate to peel of last nights now damp clothes in front of them. What was there to hide?

When they were changed, it was hard not to laugh. The younger men looked a little ridiculous. They were skinnier back then, since the increase of drugs met a decrease of food, so their clothes now were a bit big. When the younger men caught a glimpse of how they looked, they started laughing. And then so did the older men. And they just stood there laughing, and not talking.

------

Younger Joe finally stopped and looked between the two Stevens. "Well, I guess you never grew out of that style" he said, gesturing at the Steven's loud and colorful outfits, complete with scarves.

Young Brad smirked "You know Tyler, you still look great for a seventy-three year old woman" he laughed

"Hey!" The duo yelled, and everyone laughed once more.

"And what about you Joe? You call that thing a mustache?" Younger Tom said, nodding towards Older Joe. He glared and scowled; Young Joe just smirked

They laughed some more. No need for words.
Sign up to rate and review this story