Categories > TV > Power Rangers > new life in Ocaen Bluff

Ch 1:A fresh start not!

by redranger 0 reviews

Madeline just moved to ocean Bluff. while walking though the park 3 expelled student form Pahi Zaqu accademy pick on her. While trying to get her neclace back she acidently unleashes her animal Spr...

Category: Power Rangers - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Kat - Published: 2012-07-10 - Updated: 2013-05-29 - 785 words

0Unrated

Name: Madeline
Age: 19
Appearance: long curly brown hair, hazel eyes, average build, and height around 5'6"
Personality: bubbly, kind spirited, and friendly
Other information: her father died in a car accident two days before her fourth birthday. The only other family she has is her mother Fiona


Madeline’s POV

I’m walking around town in a pink tank top and a pair of jean shorts. I’m thinking that I didn't want to move away because I was worried about my mom since I’m her only child. The house already felt empty to me after my father passed away but then mom knew I needed to start over someplace new. I finished talking with the manager of the apartment complex where I’m planning on staying in. The manager tells me that I application arrived two days too late and they gave way to my apartment to someone else."Man can't things possibly get any worse" I think to myself

I’ve been walking around town all day and I’m starving not to mention exhausted. I take my wallet out of my purse and open it. I only have $2.45 left. I know that I can’t get a decent meal with that small amount of money. I walk in the park see an empty pavilion and go over to it. When I walk inside I set my things down and sit down myself. The floorboards feel cool on my bare legs but I didn't care because I’m so tired. A few seconds later I close my eyes and take a well deserved nap.

RJ’s POV

I’m walking back to jungle karma pizza with my father. We decide to take a shortcut to the park and about halfway through my father notices a young girl being bullied. "I recognize those boys." my father says. "Who are they dad?" I ask. "They were expelled from Phai Zhuq a few days ago." he answers.

I can tell that that the girl wasn’t looking for any trouble but the boys didn't care as they continue to use their kung fu to hurt the poor girl. My father and I couldn't stand by and watch this anymore so we rush over to help the girl. When we arrive two of three boys had used their animal spirits (an eagle and a hawk) to pin her to the ground. The third boy grabs her necklace and yanks it off her neck.

"No my dad gave it to me so get it back" She yells. "Sorry can't do that" the boy taunts. The girl growls and a magenta color light surrounds her then snow Leopard appears. It frees her from the boy’s animal spirits. As she gets to her feet and the leopard disappears. She goes over the boy who took her necklace. "Give me back my necklace now!" She orders. The boy refuses, grabs her wrist, drags her towards a tree, and slams her against it hard. She screamed out in pain. The boy lets go of her wrist and she drops to the ground. He bends down so he is at eye level with her and makes a fist. He is about to punch her in the face. My father goes over to them. He blocks the punch before it lands with his palm.

"Stop that" my father says pulling the bully away. I walk over to her and bend down. “I'm RJ Are you all right?" I ask. "Yes I'm fine thanks for your help RJ I'm Madeline" she says. Madeline tries to get back her feet but I notice a big bruise starting to form on her shoulder. The bruise makes it very difficult for her to put any of her body weight on it so she drops back down to the ground. She also has a few cuts on her face and a really bad scrape on her left knee. "Take it easy my dad and I are going to help you." I said. "Thank you just get my necklace back" she says barely audible. I can tell that she is exhausted. A few seconds later she drifts out of consciousness. My dad comes back with Madeline’s necklace in his hand. "We should bring her back to the loft" my father suggests. I nod and gently pick her up so that didn't make any of her injuries worse. Then my dad and I continue on the way back to jungle karma pizza.
________________________________________
Authors note: Will Madeline become a Ranger? Tell me what you like or you didn't like. If you have any ideas for future chapters don't be afraid to review. I would appreciate any kind of feedback.








Sign up to rate and review this story