Categories > TV > Power Rangers > new life in Ocaen Bluff

Ch 2: Where am I?

by redranger 0 reviews

Category: Power Rangers - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2013-04-22 - Updated: 2013-05-18 - 697 words

0Unrated
Madeline's POV

I wake up in a hammock wrapped up in a warm fuzzy blanket. I blink my eyes a few times to allow them to adjust to the brightness of the room. I look to my left to see my father's face looking back at me with a smile. I didn't know why my vision was beginning to get blurry all of a sudden."Dad why is everything blurry?" I ask. "That's because you have a fever Madeline you need to rest." He replies. "But dad I'm fine really." I protest as I start to get out of the hammock. "Nice try but that's just the fever talking" he says as he lays me back down. He rings out another damp rag and puts it on my forehead. "Try to get some rest all right." he says. I fall asleep again.

Master Finn's POV

Madeline repositions her head on the pillow so I fix the rag on her forehead. I’m still trying to figure out why she is calling me dad. A few seconds later RJ walks over to me. "Why did she call you dad?" My son asks."She is delirious son that's all." I answer hoping that was the real reason behind it. RJ figures that she should be back to her old self once her fever breaks. Her fever wasn't too high so she would be better in a few hours. I tell RJ that we should leave so she could have some peace and quiet to rest. We leave the room as quite as mice. I close the door slowly and look back at her for some reason I feel that she has a whole in her heart that a father figure in her life once filled.

Madeline's POV

I wake up feeling much better and my vision has returned to normal. I hear a knock at the door. "Hey Madeline you awake?" RJ asks from the other side. "Yes" I call back to him. RJ walks in with a tray in his hands. He set the tray down on the little table next to the hammock. "I see your bubbly personality is back so I'm guessing that you're feeling better." he says with a smile. "Yes, and has anyone told you that you're smart RJ?" I ask. He laughs as he asks his next question. "You hungry?" he asks as he picks the tray back up. I nod and slowly sat up in the hammock. He sets the tray on my lap (the food on the tray was a grilled cheese sandwich, a bowl of tomato soup, and glass of milk). "Uh this looks delicious but I can't eat cheese or drink the milk." I say

"Don't worry the cheese is soy the milk as well." he tells me. "How did you know I was..?" I ask. "Lactose intolerant" he says completing my question. I nod and he tells me that my cell phone has been going off for the past few hours. He answered it and told my mom that I was fine. She told him about my allergy. I just smile because I knew she would have called to check up on me eventually. I pick up one half of the sandwich take a huge bite out of it and chew it slowly to savor the flavor. I’m hungrier than I thought because a few minutes later I had polished off the whole tray. I hand him the tray and get out of the hammock completely. I go over to the dresser where the rest of my things were. I put my necklace into my hoodie pocket. I put my back pack on my back, and pick up my guitar case. "Thanks for everything but I should get going" I tell him as I start to leave the room. "You don't have to move in so to speak but you should stay until you're back to full strength." he says. "I appreciate your concern but I have caused you enough trouble as it is.” I say as I get to the door way.

AN: Will RJ be able to convince Madeline to stay? Remember reviews are appreciated.
Sign up to rate and review this story