Categories > TV > Power Rangers > Welcome to SPD

Ch 3: the new ranger's best and worts brithday ever

by redranger 0 reviews

IT's Tracy's Birthday and she has to work with Sky stakeing oot a labratory.

Category: Power Rangers - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2013-04-23 - Updated: 2013-04-23 - 2700 words

0Unrated

Tracy’s POV

I was walking around the base and Pikachu was riding on her shoulder. Bridge walks up behind her. "Hey Tracy so what are your plans for today?" Bridge asks "Oh nothing much really I was going spend the whole day with Pikachu and the others in our special secret place." I answer. "That sounds like fun." He says with a smile. "Well that's the plan anyway." I say hope he would catch my drift. I was just about to open the door to leave the base. "Cadet Burlew and Cadet Tate report to the command center." Kat voice rang over the intercom. “Dang it so close.” I whisper under my breath.

Sky and I enter the command center. "Cadets a very dangerous criminal has been on the loose but we are not sure what it's planning so I want you two to stakeout it's hideout and figure our it's next move then arrest it." Cruger explains. "Sir I don't need her help .I can do this by myself and she doesn't have any training." Sky protests. "I can't believe that I am saying this but Sky is right doesn't Syd have more surveillance training than I do anyway." I said hoping that it would get me out of working with Sky "Cadets that's enough you two are going to work together that's an order." Cruger growls. "Yes sir." Sky and I said knowing full well that we had lost this battle. “This is the worst birthday of my entire life.” I mumble under my breath.

The stake out location Sky is sitting by the far window on a stool. I’m sitting on the couch. "Tracy, could you open up the suitcase and hand me the binoculars." Sky says in a bossy tone. "You could at least say please." I whine. "Fine please could you please hand me the binoculars." Sky says in an annoyed tone. I hand him the binoculars and he gets back to work. A few minutes past and I start to get really board just sitting around watching Sky do everything. "Hey Sky, can I help?" I ask even though I already knew the answer. "No I can handle it." He says confidently. "I don't understand why Cruger even paired us together in the first place I knew that you wouldn't let me do anything" I complain. "What is your problem?" he asks sick of hearing me complain. "Oh like you would care but if you really want to know today is my birthday!" I explain. "Really why didn't you say anything?" he asks somewhat surprised. "It wouldn't have made any difference anyway. So I just gunna take a walk I will be back in a few hours." I say in a sad tone. "I don't think that is a good idea." He says in brotherly tone. "Well I already have to work on my birthday what else could possibly go wrong." I say hoping that I wasn't going to resent those words.



In the park I was walking around still upset that I had to work on my birthday. "I don't know what Sky was so worried about nothing has gone wrong." I say with a smile on my face. Then a big bug eyed monster enters with his minions and begins scaring people. "Man I hate it when sky is right." I grumble under my breath. I lead everyone to safety then I decide to morph but one of the monsters minions fired its laser and fried my morpher. "Oh great what does this always happen to me?" I think to myself. The minion fired its laser at me again. I flew backward, fall to the ground, and everything turns black.



Normal POV

In the command center the alarm went off signaling that Tracy's morpher signal is no longer able to be picked up by the racking satellite. "Sir I have just lost the signal on cadet Burlew." Kat says in a panic tone. "Something is not right I'll call Sky Cadet Tate come in." Cruger says calling Sky to see how things were going. "Cadet Tate here sir what's wrong." Sky said talking into his morpher. "We have lost Tracy's signal." Cruger explains. "Sir Do you want me to return to base?" Sky asks. "Yes" Cruger answers quickly. "I'm on my way" Sky said into his morpher.

In a huge abandoned building in the forest. Tracy slowly wakes up to find that she is tied to one of the support beams. "What do you creeps want with me?" she demands. "That is for us to know and for you to find out." the bug eyed monster answers. "In other words you don't really have a plan." She says tauntingly. "Yes we do my underlings just haven't been following It." the bug eyed monster answers clearly getting annoyed with her whit. "Sir Wait a second we had a plan?" one minion asks confused. "Yes now let's move on to phase two." The bug eyed monster answers feed up with his with its useless help. "There's a phase two?" rang in form another of the monster bumbling minions. The monster and his minions left to destroy the city.

"Wow these guys aren't that smart I can't believe that no one stayed behind to watch the prisoner. Now how am I going to get out of here?"She thinks to herself. Tracy loosens the knot around her wrists so she could reach the Pokéballs in her jacket pocket. "Kecleon come on out and use furry swipes to cut the ropes.” Tracy says as she opening the Pokéball. Kecleon’s claws cut through the ropes like a knife cuts through warm bread. After she is free. Tracy dusts herself off. "Thanks Kecleon return now to get out of here." She says putting it back inside its Pokéball.

Tracy is running through the forest. "Well so far so good I have tripped or anything." she says hoping that she just didn't jinx herself. Few seconds later she trips on a tree root. "Oh great way to go Tracy I had to open my bring mouth get now I twisted my ankle just great." She mumbles under her breath.

A boy around Tracy’s age with green eyes and brown curly hair enters. "HI I am Michel are you all right?" he asks. "Hi Michel yes I am fine. Thanks for your concern but I heard that this forest has monster running around you could get hurt." She says trying hard to stay in ranger mode. "You're joking right" he says hoping that she was just trying to be funny. "No I am serious well I need to get going. It was nice to meet you Michel" she says trying hard not to blush.

"Ok well bye." He said with a sweet smile on his face. Tracy starts to leave but Michel notices that she was limping. "You sure that you’re alright?" he asks in a concerned tone. "Yup" she answers quickly. Tracy takes another step but as soon as she did she began to fall backwards. Michael caught her in his chest. She looks up at him laughing awkwardly. "Do you always act like this when you are injured?" He asked in a flirty tone. "Why?" Tracy asks trying to hide the fact that her heart was starting to best a mile a minute. "I don't know its kinds cute. I know first aid I could look at that ankle." He said sweetly. "Alright I’ll let you look at it if it will make you happy." she says now smiling ear to ear. Michel takes a first aid kit out if his backpack. He takes out an ice pack and a bandage. He wraps the bandage around her ankle and put and ice pack on it. Tracy thanks him. Then the two go their separate ways. "Wow he is smart and cute where has he been all my life?" Tracy thinks to herself still smiling like a fool.

Back at the base in the command center Cruger was very upset with Sky. "Why wasn't Tracy there with you?" Cruger growls loudly. "She left and went for a walk I tried to stop her but she wouldn't listen. She was upset about the fact that today is her birthday and other things." Sky explains. "Well that explains why she was so upset." Kat rang in. "Why didn't she say anything before?" Cruger asks. "She thought that her birthday wasn't a good enough excuse to get out of working." Kat answers. "I think we should try to do something nice for her." Bridge offers. "Good Idea Bridge but we need to find her first." Cruger says agreeing whole heartedly. "The last place that we had her signal was in the park." Kat says. The alarm goes off. "The monster is in the park rangers suit up!" Cruger commands. "Yes sir SPD emergency." the four teenagers yell in unison.

Back in the park Tracy is hiding behind a tree. She sees that the rangers have already arrived. She smiles because she knew that Pikachu would have along too. "Well hello rangers you haven't meet my new friends Kybots attack." The bug eyes monster says evilly. "Charizard Flamethrower go." rang out from behind the tree. "Hey where did that Flamethrower come from?" Bridge asks in shock. Tracy slowly comes out from behind the tree.

"Pika, pi" rang from her buddy’s mouth as it runs towards me. "Hey Pikachu we can catch up later. Now hop on Charizard and show that monster how strong you two are. Pikachu thunderbolt and Charizard Dragon rage." She commands. The two attacks melded together and took out several Kybots. "They just got lucky now let's see how fast those two are minions fire your lasers at the rangers now." the monster commands.

"Oh no quick Charizard and Pikachu help them out but I think you are going need a Little more help so Beautifly come on out." Tracy says tossing Beautifly's Pokéball into the air. The poke team got in front of the blast. "Pikachu use Zap cannon, Charizard fire spin, and Beautifly Solarbeam go." she commands quickly. "Wow they are amazing they desecrated the blast and saved us." Bridge says. "You little friends just got lucky I'll be back" the monster yells running away. "Power down." the four rangers say together. “Great job everyone Charizard and Beautifly return." I she says putting them back inside their Pokéballs.

The team walks into the command center. "Cadet Burlew I order you work with Cadet Tate but you disobey me." Cruger growls. She steps forward and winces in pain. "I know sir I am sorry I wasn't thinking." she apologizes. Cruger could tell that something wasn't right. "Cadet, why are you limping?" He asks. "It's nothing sir I am ok." she says trying to sound like nothing was wrong. The alarm goes off again. The team left to go battle the monster again.

Tracy’s POV

On the battle field Sky was still upset with me about what happened earlier. "Why did you bring Pikachu?" asked clearly annoyed blue ranger. "Well Sky Pikachu and I are a team and where ever I go he goes too." I explain to the pig headed blue ranger. "Well that electric rodent is going to pay." the monster says confidently. Then Pikachu burred underground and popped back out and he used iron tail. "Hey Tracy what was that move?" Bridge inquires.

"That was dig. Wow, Pikachu you learned how to use dig." I answer proudly. Pikachu gave me a thumbs up. “That rodent just got lucky again." the monster says as it was getting back to its feet. "No he just out smarted you. Which was easy considering that...?" I said. "Considering what?" the monster says interrupting. "That you have the brain the size of walnut." I said finishing my sentence. "Why you little, minions fires your lasers again at full power." The monster says. I know that Pikachu wasn't going to get back in time. "Blastiose come on and use protect" I say quickly throwing its Pokéball into the air. Blastiose created a big barrier and saves me from the blast.

"You just got lucky again but that turtle and that electric rodent can't defeat me." The monster taunts. “I believe that they can Pikachu thunder Blastiose whirl pool go." I say confidently. "Ok this is getting a little annoying so time to head to my robot" the monster says fleeing to its robot. "Ok like I didn't see that coming Blastiose return and Pikachu you need to get to a safe place." I say flatly.

"Kat we need the runners." Sky says into his morpher. "They are on the way." Kat says on the other side. We form the megazord and we defeat the robot. "They may have destroyed the robot but I still can get away." the monster slyly. "I don't think so Judgment creep" I yell. "What did I do?" the monster asks like a little child. "You are charged with attacking S.P.D. officers and endangering the public at large and you are guilty confinement." I say as I press the button on the top of my morpher. The scanner reads that it was guilty and we confine the criminal.



Normal POV

The rangers enter in command center for the third time. "Good job rangers." Cruger says congratulating the team on job well done. "Thank you sir." the five of us state in unison. Cruger dismissed the team. Tracy starts to leave and began to get dizzy. She falls forward and uses the wall to catch herself. "Pika pi." Pikachu says considered about his best friend. "Don't worry pal I am ok I just got a little dizzy that's all." She tells her partner with a small smile on her face. "Cadet you should have doctor Felix take a look at that ankle." He orders. "Why it's fine." she whines. "Yeah right it swollen to the size of golf ball." Bridge says. "That's not that big." Tracy says. "Cadet that wasn't a suggestion it was an order." Cruger growls. "Yes sir." She says rolling her eyes in defeat.

Tracy limps into the infirmary. "Hello Tracy you have only been out of here for a week .and What happened?" Dr. Felix asks. "I just twisted my ankle that's all." she answers clearly not happy about everyone treating her like a baby. After Dr. Felix did a short exam. He rewraps her ankle put an ice pack on it. "It is not too serious but you are going to be fine you just need to stay off the ankle for a few days." He tells her. Tracy nods and hops down from the exam table. Dr. Felix gives her a pair of crutches and she leaves the room.

Tracy walks in common room on crutches. "Hello is anyone here" she calls into the pitch black room. Then the lights turn on and she sees a banner that read "Happy Birthday Tracy". As a loud surprise rang though the room Tracy drops her crutches. "Are you surprised?" Bridge asks seeing the smile on her face. She nods. Then she picks her crutches off the floor.

"Close your eyes there is one more surprise." Kat says with an even bigger smile on her face. Tracy did what she was told and closes her eyes. "Alright you can open them now." Kat tells her sweetly. She opens her eyes and sees her holding a two layer chocolate cake with fudge filling and chocolate chips sprinkled over the top. "Wow that is the biggest birthday cake I have ever seen." She says happily. "Well don't let it get covered in candle wax blow out your candles all ready." Bridge jokes. She takes a deep breath and blows out the candles. "What did you wish for?" Bridge asks. "Actually I did need to make a wish this year" she answers. "Why?" he asks confused. "Because this has been one of the best birthdays ever even though it kind of had a rocky start." she answers. The room rang again "Happy birthday Tracy".







Sign up to rate and review this story