Categories > TV > Power Rangers > Welcome to SPD

ch 2: the new rangers secret

by redranger 0 reviews

Category: Power Rangers - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Kat - Published: 2013-04-22 - Updated: 2013-04-29 - 2799 words

0Unrated
Normal POV

Sky and Tracy are standing in the common room. "The city has been attack for a few days so I am going to go for a walk." She says hoping that Sky wouldn't try to stop her. "I don't think that is a good idea. What are those little multicolored pieces of plastic on your pocket?" Sky asks. "Dang it I forgot I had the poke-balls in my pocket." She thinks to herself. "What does that have to do with this?" she yells back. "Just answer the question." Sky says. "I don't have to answer that." she says standing her ground. "Well you shouldn't go off alone you might get attacked." Sky argues. "If I do I can just morph and fight back." she protests. "You haven't even had any training." Sky says. "Well of course not Sherlock I just joined yesterday." she reminds him in a sarcastic tone. Commander Cruger enters the room. "What is going on?" He asks. "Tracy wants to go off alone." Sky answers. "I was just going to go for a walk that's all and Sky you're not the boss of me." she argues. "Cadets silence." Cruger growls. While Commander Cruger and Sky are a talking Tracy sneaks out of the room.

Meanwhile in Tracy's secret hiding place, "Pika, pi" rang from her partner's lip. Then he jumps onto her shoulder and rubs her check. "I am glad to see you too Pikachu." she says happily. She let out the rest of the team so Pikachu could have so company. Pikachu, Blastiose, Charizard, Beautifly, Skitty, and Kecleon were having a blast playing together. Tracy knew that she needed to back to the base. "Sorry gang we have to head back. everyone return." she says as she puts the team back inside their Pokéballs. Pikachu bends his downwards towards his face and looks really sad. Tracy knows what she has to do. She is going to tell the team her secret.

Tracy is on the way back to the base. She is walking through the park. When a monster with big blue bug eyes and a body that could barely support is big head attacks her. "What are you doing here?" she asks. "To destroy you ranger." the monster answers. "Dream on freak, Ready SPD Emergency!" she yells. The battle starts to get intense and then the monster throws a baseball sized sphere and a bunch of robots came out. "Oh crud" Tracy thinks to herself. Tracy tries to call for back up but before she could. One of the robots fries her morpher with its laser.

Back at the SPD base the alarm sounds. "Ranger report to the commend center." Kat says over the intercom. The rangers rush into the command center. "Ranger reporting sir." the rangers state together. "We have just lost the signal from Tracy's morpher." Cruger says. "Well that explains why she didn't call for back up." Bridge says. "The last place we picked up Tracy's morpher signal was in sector 12." Kat explains. The rangers rush out to help her.

Back to the battle in the park, “Ok where is the rest of the team, I hope they get here soon I don't know how much longer I can hold this freak off." Tracy says trying to catch her breath. "Where are your friends Ranger?" the monster asks in an evil tone. "They'll be here soon just you wait. I hope." She answers trying to stay positive. The ranger rush in to help her. Before they could get the chance to attack the monster it fires its weapon and aims right at her. The blast sends Tracy flying back towards a steep hill. She rolls down it and she hits a few trees on the way down.

"Bridge go and help Tracy. We'll handle things here." Sky tells the green ranger. Bridge nods. He quickly but carefully walks down the hill and finds her at the bottom of the hill in really bad shape. "Tracy can you hear me?" Bridge says as he shakes her gently. At the top of the hill the rangers were battling the monster. "Looks like my work here is done." the monster says as it made its escape. "Come back!" Sky yells as he fires his weapon at the monster. "Sky let him go. We should go check Tracy." Z says. Sky knew the she was right. So he and the others carefully walk down the hill to meet up with Bridge.

"We have to get her back to the base quick." Z says in a worried tone. "Good Idea Z. Why didn't she call for backup?" Sky wonders. Bridge finds Tracy's morpher on the ground sparking. "She tried but her morpher got fried." Bridge explains holding the sparking morpher. Bridge puts the morpher in his pocket. Then he carefully picks Tracy up. They all head back to base.

Back at the base in the infirmary the rangers and Kat were standing around Tracy's bed. "Is she going to be all right?" Z asks. "Yes, but she has sustained serious injuries. I am recommending mandatory bed rest until further notice." Dr. Felix explains. Tracy slowly wakes up. "Crazy doc says what? I'm fine." Tracy says as she starts to get out of bed. "No you don't young lady." Dr. Felix says with a smile on his face.

He puts his hand on Tracy's left shoulder and lays her back down in the bed. Bridge hands Kat Tracy's morpher so she can fix it. Then Commander Cruger walks in. He is relieved to see the Tracy was awake. "I hate to say I told you so." Sky says in a teasing tone. "Then don't." Tracy snaps. "All right Cadets that's enough." Cruger snaps.

Sky and Tracy listen to their commander. "Sky I wanted to apologize for what I said before and I have something else I really need to tell you and I don't know how you are going to take it but I used to be a..." she starts to say. The alarm goes off again. "Hold that thought" Sky says. Cruger tells the rangers to suit up.

In the park the Rangers were battling the monster. "So rangers where's your week friend oh that's right I basted her into next week." The monster says proudly. "That just the lowest Tracy is an amazing ranger" Bridge says. The monster laughs hysterically. Pikachu enters the scene and hits the monster with electricity from his cheeks (he used thunderbolt). "Where did that electric mouse come from?" Sky asks completely confused. "I don't know but it's strong." Bridge answers. Pikachu's tail turned sliver (he uses iron tail). "Hey it found the monster week spot." Bridge exclaims. "Rangers you and that electric rodent just got lucky I'll be back." The monster yells as it runs away again. Pikachu leaves the scene as quickly as he enters.

Back in the infirmary the rangers enter the room. Bridge notices Pikachu lying on the bed with Tracy under her left arm. "Hey it's that electric mouse that helped us how did it get here?" Bridge asks. The other rangers are just as confused as he is. No one says a thing. Tracy wakes up and Pikachu rubs his partner's cheek. "Ok Pikachu I am happy to see you too. You were really worried about me right pal?" she asks. Pikachu nods. "Pikachu so that's its name and I guess it belong to you." Bridge says. "Yes. We are best friends. I have no idea how he got here though. I guess it's a lot smarter than I give him credit for." She explains. "Is there something you would like to tell us?" Sky asks. "Yes. I'm a Pokémon trainer." she says felling really guilty. "Why didn't you tell us about this before?" Sky yells. "Because I didn't want you to think that I was weird." she says hanging her head. "I don't think I can trust you." Sky says crossing his arms. "Come on Sky it took a lot of courage for her to do what she just did. Maybe she had a good reason for not telling us." Z says trying to calm Sky down. "Z is right Sky I mean this whole power ranger thing was just dumped on me. I didn't want to put my best friend in danger all right." Tracy says trying not to cry. Doctor Felix came in the room. "Can I go now?" Tracy's asks Dr. Felix anxiously. "Not yet." Dr. Felix answers. He is holding a copy of her medical charts in his hands.

In Kat's lab a few hours later commander Cruger is talking with Kat. "How it coming along miss Manx's?" Cruger inquires. "Good sir it should be finished in 10 minutes." She says. Sky enters the lab shaking his head. "Sir I can't believe it." Sky says obviously sill upset about before. "What can't you believe cadet?" Cruger asks the frustrated blue ranger "That Tracy would keep a secret from us. I thought we were a team." Sky says trying to keep his composure. "You are a team coming clean and telling us was very difficult for her." Cruger says trying to make a valid point. "I know but sir." Sky says knowing that the commander was right. He still wasn't sure if he could trust Tracy.

Kat, Cruger, and Sky leave the lab and head to the command center. They enter the room and the alarm blared again. Kat calls for the rest of the team over the intercom. "Rangers reporting, sir." Bridge Z and Syd yell together. "The monster has returned Power Rangers suit up." Cruger yells. The four teens shout "SPD Emergency"

Back in the infirmary Tracy couldn't stand being a part of the action. She knew that she shouldn't go out. She needed to show Sky that he could trust her. "All right that's it no more standing on the side lines."Come on Pikachu let's go help our friends." she says. Tracy takes the IV out of her arm and rips off the covers. Then she gets out of bed. She walks towards the door Pikachu jumps on her shoulder and they set out.

Tracy's POV

Meanwhile on the battle field the rangers were having a hard time fighting the monster. "Man this monster is strong" Sky says pushing himself off the ground. "Pikachu use quick attack." I yell. Pikachu zooms in and knocks the monster to the ground. "Tracy what are you doing here?" Sky asks slash yells towards me. "Helping you what does it look like? Good job Pikachu now use Thunder Bolt." I yell back

The monster fires its lasers and it hits Sky. He starts to fall off a cliff. "Sky no." I yell. I rush over to help him. When I get he is hanging on to a branch. "Sky are you Ok?" I ask. "I am fine you shouldn't be here." He replies. The branch starts to break and Sky begins to fall towards the ground. I try to grab his hand but he is falling to fast. I did the only other thing I could think of.

"Charizard come on out and help Sky." I yell tossing it's Pokéball into the sky. I climb onto Charizard's back. We dive down quick as we can and Charizard caught Sky in its arm but we are going down too fast. "Charizard quick aim your Flamethrower towards the ground." I command. After Charizard did that we slow down enough and are able to change direction. Then we fly back up and land back at the top of the cliff.

"Great job Charizard return" I say putting it back inside the Pokéball. "Tracy was I just saved by a fire breath dragon?" Sky asks. "Its name is Charizard and technically it a fire breathing lizard not a fire breathing dragon." I explain. Sky is about to thank me for what she did. "You may have saved him from falling to his doom but can you save him from this." The monster says as he fires his lazer at Sky. "Sky, No!" I yell. I jump in front of him to shield him from the blast. "Sky I am sorry." I whisper. I fall to my knees. Then things went black again

Normal POV

Back in the infirmary the rangers are standing around Tracy's bed for the second time. "Well it looks like we are back to square one." Bridge says trying to be funny. "She is going to need to stay here for a few days." Dr. Felix says knowing that Tracy wasn't going to be happy to hear those words. She wakes up. "Tracy I forgot to thank you for what you did out there." Sky says stumbling through the sentence. "No problem and I want to apologize I wasn't being a good leader or teammate." she says. "That true" Sky says in an agreeable tone. "You don't have to agree with me you know." She says trying not to get mad. Cruger walks in the room. "Ok, cadets that's enough." Cruger growls toward the red and blue rangers. The rangers obey his order.

"You should have gone out in your condition cadet. I'm suspending you from your ranger duties until further notice." Cruger says in a mad tone. "Sir I was helping my team dose that account for anything." She whines. "Yes but you disobeyed a direct order" Cruger says in a reassuring tone. "It still doesn't seem fair." she whines again. Pikachu jumps on to Tracy's lap to calm her down. "Pikachu what are you doing?" Tracy asks her partner. She moves her right arm to pet him. "I guess he was telling you to calm down." Dr. Felix says. "Yeah I guess your right I keep forgetting how close Pikachu and me are" she says agreeing with everything he just said. Then Tracy starts to feel really dizzy and faints. "Pika PI" Pikachu says in a worried tone. Doctor Felix sees a huge scrape on her shoulder. He tells Pikachu not to worry. After he patches up the cut on Tracy's shoulder he goes back to his post and leaves her alone to rest.

10 minutes pass but Tracy still fells lightheaded. "How are you feeling?" Dr. Felix asks. "I am fine." she answers proudly. Dr. Felix places his hand on Tracy's forehead to get a read on her body temperature. "Nice Try that's just the fever talking. You're not going anywhere young lady." He says with a smile. Then his assent Sophia can in and had a tray with some kind of medicine on it. "Thank you Sophia." he says "You're welcome sir." Sophia replies. "What in the bottle doc." She asks with a small once of curiosity. "It's just some medicine to help bring you r fever down that's all." Dr. Felix explains. "Let me guess it's supposed to taste like bubble gum." she says trying to crack a joke. "No don't you think that you're a little old for a doc tor to have to flavor the medicine just for you to take it." He says. "No can't a person still be young at heart." she whines. As she finishes that statement he already poured the medicine onto the spoon and quickly stuck the spoon into her mouth. He takes the spoon out just as fast as he put it in. Then he closes her mouth so she can't spit it back out. "Ok now swallow." He says smiling. She did what he orders and as the medicine slowly went down her throat. Tracy's face folds in half. "Seriously was that absolutely necessary doc."She complains "Sorry that was the only thing I could think of." He explains. He tells Sophia to leave the medicine on the table next to Tracy's bed. She did what she was told and left the room. "All young lady I think it's about time that you get some rest." He says sweetly. She smiles and feel back to sleep.

Another 10 minutes pass by Tracy wakes up and Pikachu jumps into her bed. Then he gives her a big hug. "I glad to see you too pal." she says laughing. Sky enters the room. "Hey Sky look I am really sorry for everything I said before." she says in a very apologetic tone. "It's OK I can understand why you keep Pikachu and your other Pokémon a secret. You were trying to protect them." He says in a very understanding tone. "Sky I promise that I will never keep a secret that would break up the team ever again." she says very sincerely. "OK then how about we forgot this whole thing and start over deal." He says confidently. "It's a deal." She says with a smile.
Sign up to rate and review this story