Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > *Fallen*

Adrenaline

by yorgismorgi 2 reviews

"I was determined to find Frank, before someone else did. I silently pleaded that no one else had."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2013-04-24 - 537 words

2Exciting
Gerard's P.O.V.
The blazing light of the morning sun came spilling into my bedroom, crudely waking me up from a deep sleep.
I gradually opened my eyes and brushing the disgruntled mess of hair out of my face , looked at the digital alarm clock on my bedside table.

11:00 AM.

I grunted in discontent. I never wake up this late.
I hadn't slept at all last night. Insomnia tormented me left and right, showing no mercy whatsoever.
Pulling the heavy blanket off of me, I dragged myself out of bed and threw on the usual jeans and black t-shirt, then made my way to the kitchen.

I got chills as my feet touched the ice-cold kitchen tile flooring.
It must have been cold out last night.
I started up the coffee maker, and leaned on the countertop, impatiently waiting for my coffee to brew.

I felt a sudden wave of guilt in my chest, remembering last night.
I really wished I hadn’t told Frank to leave. What was I thinking?

The only person that had ever shown me any form of kindness or should I dare say…love.
The only person that knew the disgusting creature I was.
The only person that made me feel like I actually deserved to be here.

And like anyone that’s ever come into my life, I pushed Frank away.

Maybe he’ll just go back to wherever he came from.
He’s better off without having his life in danger.

Then the sickening realization hit me.
I remembered he didn’t have a home, or a place to stay.
His girlfriend kicked him out, and his parents don’t want anything to do with him.
Where could he have possibly gone last night?
Judging by the freezing kitchen floor, it must have been cold throughout the night as well.
This was all my fault.
If I hadn’t lost my temper, he would still be here.

I grabbed my cell phone off of the kitchen island behind me and frantically dialed his number.
I needed to make sure he was okay.
There were a few seconds of silence before a robotic voice spoke.

“We are sorry. The number you have dialed is not available.”

I tried again.
The voice spoke the same thing again.
And again.
I started to panic.

What if he was in serious danger?
I had to find him somehow.
I picked up my keys from the counter, and ran out the door.
I didn’t know where I was going or what I was doing,
But I was determined to find Frank, before someone else did.

I silently pleaded that no one else had.

This is a short chapter, I know, I've been busy but there should be a full one up in a few days. I've got some crazy ideas for the upcoming parts of this story, just you wait! Also in the next few days I'm going to be re-writing an old story I dabbled with called The Only Hope For Me Is You, if anyone remembers it on here. I'm also going to be going back and re-writing chapters of this story. Not changing much, just adding more details, and such.
Sign up to rate and review this story