Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > *Fallen*

Twisted

by yorgismorgi 3 reviews

"The sickening realization was really starting to hit me now. I might have lost the only person I've ever truly loved..."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2013-05-03 - Updated: 2013-05-05 - 865 words

0Unrated
I briskly walked down my driveway, making my way to my beat-up Nissan that was parked by the curb outside my house.
The neighborhood seemed nice and peaceful. No one was outside doing yard-work, no children were playing outside, and no noisy dogs were barking as they usually do on a typical Saturday morning.

It was quiet except for the fact that 85 year-old Agatha, who lived in the big house across from me, was tending to her vegetable garden and seemed to be yelling at the tomato plants for "not growing fast enough".
I chuckled at the very thought of her being out there for another two hours, still shouting at the plants. It's happened before.

I averted my thoughts and unlocked the car, quickly getting inside.

I rested my hands on the steering wheel.

I didn't have the faintest idea of where to look for Frank.

He couldn’t have gone too far, and at least we happened to live in a small-ish city, so it couldn’t be that hard to find him, could it?
For all I know, he might be just lingering around the neighborhood, or wandering in the plaza.
I felt guilty just thinking about him aimlessly walking on a street he doesn’t even know, probably cold, exhausted, hungry and fed up.

And as usual, it’s all my fault.

I quickly snapped myself out of my thoughts. I didn’t have time to think about all this or argue with myself now.
I sat back and jamming the key into the ignition, started the car.

Well, here goes nothing.

Frank’s P.O.V.

I sat in the corner of the cold, dimly-lit bedroom.

I was completely traumatized.

With my knees against my chest, I could feel my heart beat thundering in my ribcage.

I felt sick as my body shook with terror.

I can’t do this.
I need to get out of here, now.
Who knows what the hell could happen to me in the hands of a psycho like Andy?

The small gash from the knife on my neck was slowly starting to stop bleeding, but the pain didn’t show any signs of easing off.
For such a small wound, the pain was unbearable.
It had a burning sensation, and it almost felt like the skin could break if I dared to move my head.

Glancing around the room, I came to the conclusion that there was absolutely no way out, no matter how hard I tried.
The door was securely locked, so there was no chance of me escaping from there.
The only other option I had was the small window, but it had three metal bars across it.

Hopeless.

I felt my heart sink with despair, knowing I was trapped in this madness.
The only sliver of hope I could cling to was Gerard.
But then again, I wasn’t even sure he would come through for me.

After all, he did say he would’ve been better off killing me.

Part of me believed this.

He was right, if we hadn’t gotten attached to each other, he could’ve just done away with me, like he was supposed to. He could have just forgotten about me, like everyone else.

But deep down, another part of me urged me to believe that there was more to Gerard than just “forgetting” me.
I felt sure he wouldn’t just let me run off to who knows where, in the middle of the night, knowing I didn’t have anywhere to go or anyone to run to.
Surely he would search for me or at least make sure I was alright and unharmed.

I desperately wished none of this chaotic mess had happened.
I just wanted nothing more than to be with Gerard right now.
I wanted to feel safe in his arms and know I was more than loved.

My heart ached for the exhilarating feeling of contentment I got when he would kiss me.
I craved the addicting taste of his lips upon mine, running his fingers through my disheveled hair.

I knew he loved me.
I had faith that Gerard wouldn’t leave me.

Gerard’s P.O.V.

I sat in my car, parked outside the local coffee shop.
I had driven around the plaza a few times now, with no sign of Frank.
It wasn’t bustling with crowds of people shopping, either, so there was no way I could’ve missed him.

Now I could feel the panic start to sink into me.

I didn’t know what to do.
He had been gone without a single trace, since last night.
The last thing I could do was report to the police.
It was the only hope I had left.

I started the car yet again, and proceeded to begin the drive down to the police station.

The station wasn’t too far away, and if I remember how to get there correctly, I could be there in fifteen minutes or less.

The sickening realization was really starting to hit me now.
I might have lost the only person I’ve ever truly loved.

Please R&R! :)
Sign up to rate and review this story