Categories > TV > Power Rangers > Welcome to SPD

Chapter 6: who are you people?

by redranger 0 reviews

Category: Power Rangers - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-04-28 - 3268 words

0Unrated
Normal POV

The team is waiting outside Tracy's room for Dr. Felix to come out. "Tracy is going to ok won't she?" Bridge asks in a worried tone."Don't worry Bridge she'll be fine trust me." Commander Cruger says reassuringly to calm down the worried green ranger. Ten minutes later Dr. Felix walks out the room. "How is she Doc?" Bridge asks frankticly. "She dislocated her left shoulder has several stitches in her back, and she has a concussion." he explains. "Any idea when she will wake up?" Cruger asks very concerned.

"I'm not sure Sir she could wake up in a few hours or a few days only time will tell." he says calmly. "Ok Thank you Dr. Felix." Cruger says politely. Dr. Felix goes back to his office. Commander Cruger tells the rangers to go to the command center. The team did what they were told and as they leave. Isinia walks up to her husband.

"Doggie are you ok?" Isninia asks in a worried tone. "Yes Isninia I'm fine." he says trying to convince his wife that nothing is wrong. They walk into the room and see Tracy laying in bed with all the typical medical equipment attached to her. "I have seen a few cadets who had a concussion before but none of were as bad as this." he says looking down at her. Isinia places her hand on her husband's shoulder. He looks over at her.

"Doggie I seem to remember what a great commander told me that Tracy is afraid to prove the world wrong and that she has a warrior spirit." she says sweetly. "I told you that" he says with a smile on his face. "Right so stop worrying she'll wake up before you know it." she says confidently. Cruger knew she is right. They stay in my room for a few more minutes because he knew that Tracy can still hear what is going around her even if her eyes are closed. He keeps telling Isinia the great work she has done since she joined SPD. He hopes that hearing this would bring her back to the land of the living. "Doggie don't you think that should be getting back to the command center?" she asks. He looks over at the clock on the wall. Isinia is right for the second time. He turns around and heads for the door. Isinia follow a few steps behind him. At the end of the hallway Isinia turns left and goes to their bedroom. Commander Cruger turned right to go to the command center.

Meanwhile in the command center Bridge is pacing the floor thinking about what would have happened if they talked to Tracy sooner. Syd, Z, and Sky are sitting at the computer consul in the middle of the room. "Bridge what's up?" Z asks her pacing friend. Bridge is so deep in thought that he didn't hear his friend's question. "Bridge!" she yells trying to get his attention.

"Oh sorry Z I was just thinking that we should have been better friends." Bridge says. "What do you mean Bridge?" she asks completely confused. "We shouldn't have ignored that way she keep changing the subject when we talked about how much we liked getting to know Skitty and the others or how much stronger they have gotten since we started to train with them. We should have talked to her sooner." he exlpains. "Come on Bridge you didn't do anything wrong." she says trying to make her friend fell better. "Yeah Bridge Z is right. If it is anyone's fault its Tracy's." Sky protests. "Sky!" Z, Syd, and Kat shout in anger to what Sky just said.

"Hey I call it like I see them. If she has stayed and talked to us instead of running away like a child she wouldn't be where she is now." Sky says trying to be the voice of reason. Commander Cruger enters the room. "Cadet Tate that's enough" Cruger growls. "Sorry Sir." Sky says. "We shouldn't be playing the blame game instead we should be there for her. After all this is one of those times where she needs to know that her friends still believe in her." Cruger says. "He's right" Kat says agreeing with every word that Commander Cruger just said.

"what are we supposed to do sir?" Z asks. "Right now all we can do is wait miss Delgado." he answers. Commander Birdie calls. "Commander Birdie what can we do for you?" Cruger asks the supreme Commander. "I saw what happened to Tracy. How is she doing?" Birdie asks deeply concerned. "Not too well sir." Cruger said trying to keep his composure. "What's wrong with her?" Birdie asks still deeply concerned. "She has a concussion." Cruger answers.

Birdie surveys the room and sees an array of worried looks on everyone's face except for Sky. "Is it that serous?" Birdie asks in shock. "I'm afraid so. Dr. Felix is unsure when she will wake up." Cruger explains. "I'm sorry Cruger but I'm afraid that I can't reschedule my visit. You are aware of the important galaxy meeting next week aren't you commander." Birdie says in an understanding tone. "Yes sir and we will be ready for your visit on Friday." Cruger says. Then Bridie signs off. "What's the plan commander?" Bridge asks even though he already knew the answer "We have to be ready for Birdie's visit and hope that Tracy will wake up before then." Cruger answers.

The next few days passed by quickly and the day of Birdie visit came. The visit went well no robots attacked the city, no robberies, no carjacking, and no kidnappings. The only problem is Tracy hasn't woken up. Saturday morning Commander Cruger goes to go see Dr. Felix in his office.

Dr. Felix's POV

I returned from checking on how Tracy recovery is progressing. I sit down at my desk. I see Commander Cruger come in. "Hello Commander what can I do for you today?" I ask. " Fine. How is Tracy doing?" Commander Cruger says hoping the answer would be different from the last time he asked me about her condition. "All her vitals are stable. She is just unconscious." I explain.

Commander Cruger is afraid that I'm going to say that. Sophia runs in the room out of breath. "Sophia where the fire?" I ask my winded assistant. Sophia takes a few deep breaths to calm down herself down. "It's Tracy she is waking up." Sophia answers. We rush out of the room and dash down the hallway to Tracy's room.

I tell Sophia to stay outside. Commander Cruger and I enter the room and walk over to the bed. Tracy's eyes opene slowly she blinks a few times to allow her eyes to adjust to the brightness of the room. "Hey there how do you feel?" I ask calmly. "Ok I guess." she answers. "Tracy do you know who I am?" I ask to make sure that her memory was still in tact.

"Yes you're the doctor aren't you?" she says kinda confused on what going on. "Well yes but what's my name?" I ask again. "Uh Dr. Felix."she answers still really confused. "Right Do you remember your ranger color?" I ask. "Ranger color?" she asks now completely confused. "Yes you are a power ranger." I say calmly. She sits up in bed with a look like a deer caught in the headlights.

Tracy's POV

Then four teenagers enter the room."Don't take this the wrong way but do I know you people?" I ask. "Tracy it's me Bridge don't you remember me." says the boy in the green uniform. "I'm sorry but I don't remember you at all. Before I cause you people anymore trouble I should just leave." I say. I start to get out of bed but as soon as I moved everything starts to spin. I lay back down quickly.

"Take it easy your body may still feel a little weak for a few more days." Dr. Felix says. "Ok doc. Why does my back itch like crazy?" I ask. "That would be the stitches I used to close up the cut on your back." Dr. Felix explains. "Ok but can't I scratch a little" I whine. "Sorry but if you starch they could come out. Then I would have to put new ones in." Dr. Felix warns. "Ok" I say. "You should be strong enough to be released tomorrow. You may have a few dizzy spells over the next few days but that is normal." he explains. I nod.

The next day I'm released from the infirmary. I'm walking around the base with Pikachu on my shoulder. "Why does this place seem so fimular to me." I think to myself. I decide to take walk around the city to see if it would help me remember anything.

I walke to the park and as I enter a boy came up to me. "Hello my name is Tyler. Are you a Pokémon trainer?" asks a boy with curly brown hair. "Yes I am oh my name is Tracy by the way" I say with a smile. "Nice to meet you so wanna battle?" Tyler asks. "Sure sounds like fun. How many Pokémon do you have Tyler?" I ask accepting his challenge.

"Four" he answers confidently. "I know you challenged me but how does a four on four battle sound to you?" I ask. "Sounds like a plan to me what are the rules." Tyler says again full of confidence. "Four on four battle no time limit and Pokémon substitution is allowed the first with three wins takes it." I explain.

Normal POV

A clearing in the park the two trainers stood at oppisite ends. "You ready because my Pokémon are pretty strong." Tyler brags. "Mine are even stronger" Tracy says confidently. "How about we get this battle started?" he says with a smile. "Right" she says smiling back.

"Graveler you're up first." Tyler says tossing the Pokeball in the air. "Graveler nice choice time for my choice Blastoise go." she says. Tyler told her that he would calling the first move. "Graveler Rock polish." Tyler calls to his Pokémon. "Why did he start off with that move?" Tracy thinks to herself. "You'll see now Graveler use rollout." Tyler says.

Graveler comes in quickly. "I forgot that Rock polish increased Graveler's speed but it won't help. Ok Blastoise use Protect" Tracy says quickly. Blastoise creats a barrier and Graveler attack gets bounced back. "Well that protect was powerful but let's see how you handle this Graveler Earthquake" Tyler complements. Graveler attack producd a powerful earthquake. "Blastoise use Rapid Spin." she calls out.

Blastoise dodges the earthquake and comes out standing on its feet. "I know Blastoise know an ice type attack but what is it." she thinks to herself. "While you figure out your next move Graveler Rock Throw." Tyler says. Graveler launchs its next attack.

Flash back

"Blastoise use Ice Beam." Sky says.

Back in the battle a light bulb went off inside Tracy's brain. "Now Blastoise use Ice Beam." she yells. Blastoise attack freezes the rocks. "Woah no way." Tyler says in shock. "Yes way now I think it's time to wrap this battle up Blastoise use Hydro Cannon go." she sayd confidently Blastoise attack comes in so fast that Graveler couldn't dodge it. Gravler lays on the ground unable to battle. "Looks like I won this round." she says happily.

"You just got lucky the next round won't be so easy. Graveler return you were great. Time for my next Pokémon go Exeggutor" Tyler says putting his warn rock type back in its ball and sending out his next Pokémon. "Blastoise Return. Beautifly Go" she says putting her water type back in its ball giving it a well desverved rest and sending out my butterfly Pokémon. "Ladies first." Tyler says politely. "Beautifly Sliver wind go." she says.

"Exeggutor hang in there counter with Egg Bomb" Tyler commands. Exeggutor launched its attack."Sorry Tyler Beautifly doge it. Then use attract." she commandd. Beautifly gracefully dodges the attack and uses attract. When it hits Exeggutor it falls in love with Beautifly. "Exeggutor snap out of it" Tyler yells trying to get his pokemon back to normal.

"Sorry Tyler Beautifly wrap it up with Aerial Ace." she commands. Beautifly attack hit hard and Exeggutor was unable to battle. "No way I lost again." Tyler whines. "Tyler I'm sorry I guess that I'm just having good luck today." she says in a modest tone. "Your luck is about to run out, so Exeggutor return and Staraptor your up." Tyler says in an aggravated tone.

"Beautifly return so Pikachu you ready to go pal." she says smiling at her best buddy. "Staraptor Steel Wing." Tyler commands. "Pikachu counter with Iron Tail" she tells her most trusted Pokémon. The two attacks collide and the two Pokémon fly backwards. "Staraptor, you ok?" Tyler asks his predator Pokémon. "Pikachu, you ok?" she asks her electric mouse Pokémon. Both Pokémon give their trainer a reassuring nod.

"Staraptor use Brave Bird." Tyler commands. "Ok Pikachu counter with volt tackle." she commands. The two attacks collide again causing a huge explosion. "Pikachu!" she yells. "Staraptor." Tyler yells. When the smoke clears both Pokémon struggl to get to their feet. "Come on buddy you can do it" she says to encourage her Pokémon to keep on battling. "Staraptor come on get up." Tyler says encourage his Pokémon to keep going.

Both Pokémon manage to their feet but fall down a few seconds later. "Well looks like this battle is a draw huh Tyler." she says trying not to get upset. "Looks that way Tracy Staraptor return." Tyler says with no regret. Tracy walks over to Pikachu and picks him up. "Pikachu you were great." she says complementing her pal for an amazing battle she walks back to her station.

"I guess that this is the final round huh." Tyler says in a sad tone."I guess we should make it a good on huh Tyler." she says trying to bring the best out of her opponent. "Go Machoke." Tyler says tossing his last Pokéball into the air. "A fighting type which one of my Pokémon is a good match, so I know Charizard go." she says tossing it's Pokéball in the air.

"I'll start this time Machoke Karate Chop." Tyler says. "Charizard Doge." Tracy commands. Charizard flys up to doge Machoke's attack. "Way to go Charizard now counter with Dragon Claw."she says. Charizard flys in fast and its attack hits home. Machoke takes a lot of damage. "Machoke don't give up Cross chop." Tyler commandshis muscle Pokémon. "Charizard Heat wave now." she commands her flame Pokémon.

Charizard attack is so overwhelming that Machoke stops mid attack. "Good job Charizard now use wing attack max power." she says quickly. "Machoke use Dynamic Punch at max power too." Tyler responds just as fast. The two Pokémon charge in towards each other and when they collide another explosion results from the two attacks. They wait for the smoke to clear and Charizard is the only Pokémon who is still standing. "Looks like I win again sorry Tyler." she says politely.

"Seems that way Machoke Return." Tyler says with a smile on his face. "Good job Charizard good work return and take a good rest." Tracy says. "Well Tracy I can't remember the last time I had so much fun." Tyler sys happily. "Same here Tyler" she says just as happily. They walk over to each other and shake each other hand. Then went their separate ways.

Tracy's POV

I walk into the command center. "Hey everyone." I say very chipper. "Hey Tracy Is Pikachu ok?" The boy in green asks concerned. "Don't worry Bridge he is fine we just finished a battle with another trainer." I say reassuring my friend. "Hey wait you just called me Bridge didn't you." Bridge says surprised. "Yeah that's your name isn't Bridge." I say with a smile. "Yes but when did you get your memory back?" he asks still a little suprised. "I guess it came back during the battle. Pokémon trainers have always said that the trainer's true identity comes out on the battle felid." I say confidently.

"There is another Trainer in New Tech City?" He asks in an unsure tone. "Yup his name is Tyler and he is strong." I answer. Pikachu wakes up and climbs onto my shoulder. Then commander Birdie calls in. "Hello Commander Cruger Rangers" Birdie says in an calm tone. "What can we do for you commander? Cruger asks. "I was calling to see how Tracy is doing today." He answers.

"I'm fine Commander Birdie thank you sir." I say happily. "I can see that cadet and you have your memory back as well." Birdie says just a happy as I was. "Yes Sir and I can't wait to get back out in the field again." I say in an excited tone. "I'm glad to hear that cadet just don't overdo it ok." Birdie says in a kinda of fatherly tone. "Yes sir." I say in an agreeable tone. "Commander Cruger have you decided who are you going have take your place while you are away at the Galaxy meeting next week?" He asks his fellow commander. "Not yet Sir but I will call you as soon as I make my decision." He answers. He nods and signes off.

"What is the galaxy meeting anyway sir?" I ask him. "Once every year all the commander of all the SPD station around are called to meet at the supreme command to discuss the state of their bases." Commender Cruger explains. "In other words it basically a long meeting that could easily be avoided if they would just submit it in writing." I say trying not to sound like I was make a joke. "Tracy." Sky shouts in my direction. "What it was just a sugesstion? It is against some rule of yours Sky for me to make a suggestion now." I say defending myself.

"Well no" Sky says in a low tone. "Good that is what I taught. So who are you going have take your place sir?" I ask. "I was considering have you taking my place Tracy." Cruger says with the upmost confidence in me. "Not that I don't appreciate how much confidence you have in me sir, but I believe that Sky would do a much better job than I would." I say trying not to sell myself short. "Why is that cadet?" Cruger asks me slightly confused. "Because he has more leadership experience than I do and..." I try to complete my thought.

Then the room starts spinning. My body feels weak and I start to fall backwards. Bridge catches me before I hit the floor. "Tracy you ok?" Bridge asks in a panic tone. "Yeah just another dizzy spell that all. I'll be fine." I say to calm down my frantic friend. Bridge helps me back to my feet. "We are glad to have your memory back cadet, but I think that you should just take it easy for awhile." Cruger says. "Yes sir." I say confidently Cruger dismissed the team and we leave the command center. "I'm so happy that I got my memory back because this place is home and I have the best friends a girl could ever have." I think to myself.
Sign up to rate and review this story