Categories > TV > Power Rangers > Welcome to SPD

ch 7: bitten by the love bug

by redranger 0 reviews

Category: Power Rangers - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-04-29 - 1056 words

0Unrated
Tracy's POV

Another long boring day for me at SPD because Dr. Felix told me that I'm off the clock until the stitches in my back were removed and the dizzy spells weren't helping either. All I could do is sit around being bored out of my mind so I just sat in the common room drawing pictures in my sketch book. I'm hard at work on a picture of Michael and me walking down the beach and the sun was setting behind us. "Man why can't I stop thinking about him." I think to myself trying not to smile like an idiot. Then Sky walks in the room.

"Hey Tracy Whatcha doing?" he asks. "Nothing much just drawing." I answer.
"Can I see it?" he asks. "No trust me they are not that great."I answer could tell that I'm lying or just being my usual modest self. He walks over to me and peeks over my shoulder. I knew what he is planning so I quickly closes it before he gets a good look at it. "Come on Tracy it can't be that bad can I just peek at it." he begs. "No" I yell.

Sky takes this opportunity to snatch the book off the table. "Hey give that back Sky." I yell as I jumps up and down trying to get the book out of Sky's hand. "I'll give it back when you let me see what you were working on." He says smiling for the first time. "No just give it back please." I say hoping if I use the magic word he would give it back. Please didn't work so I tried the one thing that I knew would work."Pretty Please Sky" I say giving him the best puppy dog look I ever done.

"Dang put that thing away you should have a warrant to use that face." he says giving into the look. Sky gives the book to me. "Where did you learn that look?" he asks. " Oh let's just say being the only has its advantages." I says proudly. "Gatcha" he says. Then Kat calls the rangers to the command center.
"You coming?" Sky asks as he starts to leave. "Why?"I ask "Because you still are a member of the team." he reminds me. I knew that he is right so I leave the room and follow him to the command center.

"Rangers reporting sir." I say. "Rangers there was a robbery at the bank in sector C I wanted you to go and investigate." Cruger orders. "Yes sir." we said in unison. "Good now get to work rangers." he sayd as he dismisses us. We leave the command center.

Z and Syd hop into the jeep. Sky, Bridge and I get on our bikes. I tell the team to go on head and that I would catch up. They all race of with sirens blaring. I'm just about to put my helmet on when I see Commander Cruger in my side mirror.

"Commander Cruger is there a problem sir?" I ask. "Yes Cadet, didn't Dr. Felix order you to stay put." he answers. "Yes, but it's not like I'm going out to fight some intergalactic freak or anything." I protest. "True, but you are still in on condition to be out in the field." He adds.

"Doesn't the base commander have more power so to speak then the doctor Sir." I say hoping that he would let me go. "Well yes but." Cruger says as he seems to be a loss for words. "Yes got him." I think to myself. "Nice try cadet now give me the helmet." he says as gestues for me to hand it over. I reluctantly give him my helmet. "This is so unfair." I mumble under my breath.

I quickly get off the bike and a few seconds later I wished that I had thought that through more. Everything starts spinning and I begin to fall towards the floor. Commander Cruger drops the helmet on the ground and catches me in his arms. "You all right cadet?" he asks. "Yes sir I just move a little too fast that's all." I answer. He helps me back to my feet. "I don't mean for this to sound disrespectful sir, but I really hate when you are right." I say. "Listen I understand that you are getting a little restless from being cooped inside for the past few days, but that doesn't mean that you can do something reckless." He says. "I know Sir."I say.

Then Isinia walks in. "Doggie I found this sketch book in the hallway do you know who it belongs to?" she asks. "No I don't." he answers. "Oh that's mine I must have dropped on the way to the command center earlier." I say. "Tracy you haven't met my wife Isinia have you?" he asks introducing her to me. "No sir it's nice to meet you." I say politely. "The pleasure is mine." Isinia says smiling back. "You did see any of the pictures in it did you?" I ask. "Just one the cover must have opened when you dropped It." she explains. "Ok" I say. She hands it back to me.

"Why did you tell anyone that you could draw?" he asks. "I don't know I only draw when I'm bored anyway." I answer. "I glad the first drawing was of me and Pikachu at the beach playing with the other Pokémon." I think to myself. "It was nice meeting you Isinia but I need to get going." I say. "Where exactly?' she asks. "I just remember even if I can't do any training for a while doesn't mean that Pikachu and the others have to miss out." I say with a smile. I leave the bay waving good-bye.

"Doggie I didn't want to say anything but I did peek at one other drawing in her sketch book." she admitts. "Isinia that doesn't sound like you." he growls. "I know doggie but trust me you would have like to have seen it too." She says. "What was it Isinia?' he asks very curious. "Let's just say even though that girl won't admit yet but she been bitten by the love bug." She answers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

please tell me what you think reviews are apperiated
Sign up to rate and review this story