Categories > TV > Power Rangers > Welcome to SPD

Ch 8: First kiss

by redranger 0 reviews

Category: Power Rangers - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-04-29 - 754 words

0Unrated
Tracy's POV

Four days passed by but to me it felt like four weeks. The dizzy spells were the thing of the past but the stitches were still in. I'm still ordered not to go onto the battle I hate being treated like a baby. I decide to something none would expect. I change into a pair of blues jeans with a butterfly sequined on the top put of the right leg and a t-shirt that read "I'm not short my temper is" and sneak out of the base to go to the park. I get to the front door of the base and bump into Isinia.

"Where are you off to?" She asks. "I'm just going to the park." I answer. "You know that my husband isn't going to be happy about you sneaking out." She adds. "I know but if I don't get out of here and do something even a little bit fun I'm gunna explode. Can you just tell him that you never saw me." I explain using my puppy dog look hoping that it would work well on her considering that she is dog too. "Look I'll try but I'm not making any guarantees all right." She says with a smile. "Thanks" I say smiling back. I ran out the door.

I'm so happy to finally be out of the base. I walk around the park for a while then I ran into Michael. "Hey I wasn't expecting to see you here." He greets. "Yeah I uh." I say trying to find the right word. "I like that outfit is that the new summer uniform you're sporting." He says trying to make a joke. "No I just don't like to it so what are you doing here?" I ask. "Nothing much actually I was just hoping that I would run into you today." He say with a sweet smile. "Really?" I ask smiling back. "Yeah, there is something that I have been meaning to tell you." He answers. "That funny because there is something that I have been meaning to tell you too." I add still smiling. "What is it? "he asks.

"You first I insist." I answer smiling. "Why don't we say it together." he offers. "Ok but maybe not here it looks a little crowded." I say. "You're right why don't we move somewhere a little more private." he says as he takes me by the hand and leads me to an empty pavilion. We sit down and we look over at each other our eyes meet for the first time. "What did you want to tell me?" he asks. "I thought you said that we would tell each other at the same time." I say smiling back. "Oh yeah I forgot" he says blushing. "So we tell each other on three." I say.

We count to three. "I really like you." We said in unison. We laugh for a few seconds. "Well that went well." he says still laughing. "Yeah" I say still laughing. We wait a few minutes to regain our composure. When we finally stop laughing he leans in close and I knew what is going to happen next. Our lips were a few inches away from touching the others when my communicator went off.

"Cadet Burlew come in." Cruger's voice growls from the other end. "Darn it busted." I say. I forgot that I took my morpher with me so I answer it. "Is there a problem sir?" I ask speaking into my morpher. "Yes now come back to base immediately." Cruger growls. "Yes sir." I say closing it. "I guess this means you have to go huh." He says trying not to sound disappointed. "Yeah sorry" I apologize.

I get up and start to leave. "Wait I think you forgot something." He says sweetly. "What?" I ask turning back around. "This" he says as he pulls me back in closer to him. Our lips meet and I feel like I'm flying. The butterflies in my stomach are fluttering like crazy and my heart is beating so fast like when you are about to get on a rollercoaster. I ignore all of that our first kiss is everything I hoped it would be. A few seconds later he backs away and both of us are smiling from ear to ear. "Well good luck angel." he says. "Yeah I'll need it thanks." I say. I turn back around to leave but the only problem is I can't stop smiling.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FYI reviews are appreciated.
Sign up to rate and review this story