Categories > TV > Power Rangers > Welcome to SPD

Ch 9: lechur from Cruger

by redranger 0 reviews

Category: Power Rangers - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-04-29 - 420 words

0Unrated
Tracy's POV

I walk in the command center ready for what is coming next. "Tracy you were supposed to stay in the base." Cruger yells. "I know sir it has been four days the dizzy spells have stopped completely." I argue. "That's true but Dr. Felix doesn't want the stitches in your back to come out." He adds. "To be completely honest Sir why am I the only cadet here that everyone all of sudden treats me like a little whenever I get hurt. If any other cadet had stitches they would be running around doing their daily duties like nothing ever happen." I dispute. "Sir she has a point" Kat says agreeing with me.

"True but that still doesn't mean you can sneak off." He debates. "I know but the cabin fever was getting to me." I say. "Look I'm just disappointed in you sneaking out. It just didn't sound like something you would normally do." he says calmly. "I know sir." I say. "So Tracy I'm guessing that you ran into Michael while you were in the park?" she asks as she sees a huge smile appear on my face. "No why?" I answer.

"Tracy you know you are really bad at lying" she points out. "Ok Fine I did but it not like anything happened." I say trying to hold back my smile. "You are lying though you teeth tell what happened." she demands. "I will later Kat I promise." I say. "There is nothing to tell except that you and Michel kissed." Isinia butts in. "Isinia" I yell blushing from embarrassment.

Normal POV

"Isinia not now and Tracy I want you to stay away from this boy." Cruger says sternly. "Why?" Tracy asks. "All this boy is going to do is distract from what is really important." He answers. "No he won't this is so unfair you are starting to sound more like my father instead of my commander Sir." Tracy yells. "I'm sorry but that's an order." he growls. "I'm sorry to sit but that is one order that I can't not follow because I have the right to live my own life." Tracy yells back as she turns around to leaves the command center. "Tracy come back we're not finished." he yells. Isinia walks up to him and puts her hand on his shoulder. "Doggie I hate to agree with Tracy but she dose deserve to have life outside SPD." She says calmly. "I know Isinia your right." he says agreeing with his wife.
Sign up to rate and review this story