Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Way Of The Fist

Chapter 15. Bad Medicine

by Banesraver666 0 reviews

Kairi's & Ibiki's realtionship gets a little more intense & with two more weeks left before the second part of the exam, they only have a short amount of time before Kairi leaves for five days for ...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2013-04-28 - Updated: 2013-05-04 - 599 words

0Unrated
~Kairi's P.O.V~

~Inside Ibiki's Apartment, Two Days Later~

Locking the door behind me, I saw Ibiki cooking in the kitchen, wearing an apron, shirtless. "Hey I just came by to see if you wanted to um, I don't know see if you wanted to do something." I said to him, as I walked into the kitchen then, leaned against his kitchen counter.

Putting the soup laddle down in the soup, he pulled out a spoon from one of his drawers. Dipping the spoon into the pot, he held his hand over the spoon as it made it's way towards my lips. "Open up Kairi, your test subject for this soup." He said to me, the spoon inches away from my lips, as I opened up my mouth.

I'm his test subject? Oh great. I'm going to get fat if he keeps feeding me with all this food. I thought to myself, as he put the spoon on my lips. I closed my eyes for a moment, tasting all the ingredients in the food, I swallowed it all. Once again, Ibiki's food was great.

Putting the spoon in the sink, Ibiki pulled out a plastic container. "I'm glad you think my food is good Kairi, the only person who thought my food was good was my deceased wife. She'd get mad because, I'd cook for her. When she was killed, I stopped cooking, until you came into my life." He said to me, as he poured the pot of food into the plastic container.

I smiled at him, I was glad he was opening up to me, it made me happy. Maybe we could be a great couple one day & grow old together. "Well your welcome Ibiki." I said to him, watching him put the food into the fridge, I noticed something was wrong with him. Taking a couple of steps towards, I reached out to touch his arm. "Ibiki, what's wrong?" I asked to him, as he turned around and looked at me.

Not saying a word to me, he pulled me into his arms then, kissed my lips. "You don't need to worry about it, I'm fine Kairi, I promise. I just got into a little scuffle by some enemy ninja." He said to me after we broke away from our kiss.

"Where?" I asked him, as we held hands for a moment before he took his apron off then, showed where he was injured. In between his chest was a bandage. I slowly peeled it a little at a time, I saw that his injury hadn't been properly clean, that was still covered with dried blood and the wound looked like it needed to be stitched up. Taking his hand after I put his bandage back on. "You're coming with me to Lady Tsuande, if you leave a wound open, it could get infected." I said to him.

Ibiki let out a sigh then, put a hand on my shoulder, stopping me from dragging him outside the apartment. "Let me go to Lady Tsuande alone Kairi, it would be better for the both of us. I'll be home soon, go get some training done, you won't survive the second stage without it." He said to me giving me a smile & a quick kiss before disappearing to Lady Tsuande's office.

I rolled my eyes then disappeared to the training spot where my senesi was along with my team mates.

But, what Ibiki didn't tell me was who gave him his newest battle scar. The Akatsuki had arrived in the village...

~End of Kairi's P.O.V~
Sign up to rate and review this story