Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Way Of The Fist

Chapter 14. Love Song

by Banesraver666 0 reviews

Anko & Kakashi have a talk about their daughter Kairi. Kakashi's P.O.V Song: Love Song Artist: The Cure

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Anko,Kakashi - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2013-04-27 - Updated: 2013-05-04 - 628 words

0Unrated
~Kakashi's P.O.V~

~In Anko & Kakashi's Bedroom~

Laying next to Anko, as I held her in my arms. Letting out a sigh, I ran a hand through her hair for the first time in months we made love.

Anko turned over & faced me."Kakashi, aren't you worried about Kairi?" She asked me.

I let out a sigh, this was not really the conversation I wanted to have right now but, I knew sooner or later we would have to have a talk about our daughter. "She's with Ibiki, we know that he wouldn't hurt her." I said to her, hoping this conversation between us wouldn't lead to where I think it was heading.

She looked into my eyes. "I know that but, don't you think that their spending a little to much time together? I've seen the way they look at each other, you'd have to be a blind fool not realize that their more then friends." She said to me.

I knew that this conversation would go south. I thought to myself, letting out another sigh. "Anko, as long as they don't have sex I'm ok with it. Ibiki wouldn't want that kind of trouble on his hands & of crouse I noticed that there's something going on between them but, I wouldn't pry to much into it." I said to her, turning over on my back, I stared at her.

Anko sat up in our bed & glared at me, hitting my arm. "Kakashi, the age difference between them-," I cut her off with a finger to her lips as I finished the sentence for her. "Is the same age difference as ours, twenty years. She'll be ok Anko, I promise." I said to her, trying to reassure her but, it didn't work.

"That's not it, what if someone found out about them, that could be bad news." She said to me.

I rolled my eyes. "Anko you were twenty when we met, I was fourty. Ibiki's younger then me, he's a good man for our daughter." I tried to convince her, knowing I was fighting a losing battle with her.

Laying her head on my chest, she let out a sigh. "Kakashi, she's under age! Ibiki could lose his job if anyone found out! We have to-," I cut her off again. "Were not going to do anything Anko, Kairi's not a little girl anymore, as much as I hate to say it but, it's true. Her age is a problem for most people but, mentally she has the age of a twenty year mostly because of the demon." I took a breath & continued on. "When you have a couple with a rather large age difference between them, people will talk, there's no doubt about that but, I think the connection between them, isn't physical but, more of a mental one." I added to her.

Slamming her hand on my chest, Anko glared at me, still. "She's fifteen! She's your daughter! She's under age! Kakashi don't you see it, their realtionship is wrong!" She nearly shouted to me.

I looked at her. "So, your saying our realtionship is wrong Anko? We've been together ten years & then some. If your saying that their realtionship is wrong because, of the age difference then, you need look at our realtionship first because, if you can't accept that then, I guess I'll sleep on the couch from now on. Good night Anko." I said to her, getting out of bed & getting dressed.

"Where are you going?" She said to me.

Turning my head, I looked at her. "I'm going to sleep on the couch. Good night" Were my final words to her, as I left the bedroom for the first time in our realtionship...

~End of Kakashi's P.O.V~
Sign up to rate and review this story