Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Way Of The Fist

Chapter 13. Here Comes The Rain Again

by Banesraver666 0 reviews

Kairi is in one of the Leaf Village's forest's with her wolf Kinata, crying her eyes over what she said to Ibiki the day before & along comes a stranger, who tries to comfort her but, he fails. ...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-04-27 - Updated: 2013-05-03 - 1409 words

0Unrated
~Kairi's P.O.V~

~In A Forest, Somewhere In The Leaf Village~

"I can't believe I said I don't know to him. I'm an idiot." I sobbed out to Kinata, whose head was curled up in my lap.

Kinata looked up at me & shook his head at me. "After what happened, your in no shape to even think about sex. No offense Kairi." He said out to me, lifting his head out of my lap then, licking my nose, making me giggle.

I looked at Kinata and smiled at him. "Your right Kinata why are you always right?" I said to him, brushing the tears away when I finished speaking to him.

He smiled at me then, licked me again."Of crouse I'm right. I had to deal with your father all those years. If it weren't for your father, I wouldn't have as much human life experience & let's just say, your father gave me enough life experience to last a lifetime. I never want to be human thanks to your dad, you humans have to much bull shit to deal with." He said to me, his head going back to my lap.

Laughing at his comment, I patted his head. "Silly wolf. Are you sure you don't want to be a human Kinata?" I asked him, as I moved his head off my lap & stood up.

Kinata gave me a smile. "No, I'd be very content with begin a wolf all my life, or what's left it anyways." He said to me, his ears perking up, as he bared his teeth & let out a growl, taking his place next to me, his eyes staring staright ahead of him.

Looking down at him, I eyed him. "What's wrong Kinata? Someone there?" I asked him, worried about him. Kinata was getting old, even though he still acted like a puppy sometimes. I wasn't to sure if he had any fight left in him.

Letting out another growl, Kinata nodded his head. "Yes, someone's here & I don't like his chakra Kairi." He growled out to me adding, "I sensed his chakra earlier but, didn't say anything because, of the state you were in."

A boy stepped out of the shadows, a smirk on his face, as he pulled out a stick. "Wanna play fetch boy?" He asked him, adding. "Relax, I just heard the girl's cries & wanted to see if I could help, I'm a medical ninja." Staring at me after he got done speaking to Kinata then, giving me a smile.

I gave him a smile back then, looked at him. "I'm fine. I don't want or need your help sir." I said coldly to him.

Kinata glared at him. "Like I would play fetch with you. Your not either of my masters. So why would I play fetch with a stranger whose chakra I don't trust. So I suggest you leave before I-," I cut Kinata off. "Relax Kinata, were leaving." I said to him, walking a couple of steps towards the edge of the forest that led back to the village.

The stranger appeared before I could even take anymore steps out of the forest. "Please, let me help you, I mean no harm to you or you dog." He said to me, dropping the stick afterwards then, holding his hands up, as a sign of surrender.

"It's wolf you idiot." Kinata growled out to him.

I frowned at him. "Don't be offended but, I don't need your help." I said to him.

Frowning at my words, the stranger didn't move out of my way instead he moved forward with a hand out as it glowed green.

Kinata moved in front of me, acting on pure instinct nothing else, his mouth wide open as he launched himself on the stranger aiming for anything, he didn't care, he just wanted to sink his teeth into the stranger's flesh. "Don't ever touch my master asshole. When the girl says no, she means no!" He growled at him, biting into his leg, as the stranger moved backwards but, not quick enough.

The stranger let out a cry of pain, as he started to gently push him off but, it wasn't working. When Kinata grabs a hold of someone, he never lets go until either my dad or I said to.

"Let him go Kinata. Let him run away with his dignity." I said coldly to him.

Kinata let go of the stranger's leg, Kinata gave him one last growl before the stranger ran off, limping from Kinata's injury.

I shook my head at Kinata as I looked at the blood all over his mouth, he looked at me, the anger completely gone from his eyes. "Kinata, your going to have clean that up if you don't want dad or mom to get worried that you've been up to something." I said to him, shaking a finger at him with a smile on my face afterwards.

Giving me a smile, he nodded his head in the other direction. "There's a lake nearby, I'll be right back, hollar if you need anything." He said to me, running towards the lake.

Letting out a sigh, I started to go where Kinata went but, I felt a hand on my shoulder. "I'm sorry Ibiki, I'm sorry about yesterday-," he cut me off with a light kiss on the lips.

"Don't worry about it Kairi, I/'m/ sorry that I even asked you, it was stupid of me, it's my flaut, no one else's. Let me take you out to dinner besides, it'll be my way of making up it to you for missing dinner a couple of days ago." He said to me, a smile on his face after he spoke to me.

Staring at him, I placed both of my hands on his shoulders & kissed his lips. "It'll be ok Ibiki. Perhaps maybe one day we could make love but, not now. There's to much going on with both of us. Making love right now would only stress me out more." I said to him, placing my forehead on his chest afterwards.

Closing his eyes, Ibiki held me close as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Where shall we go Kairi? You pick, I'll pay, no questions asked." He said to me, opening his eyes, he looked down at me & took a breath.

Looking up at him, I returned his smile. "Let's go some where- some where nice." I said back to him, noticing Kinata returning from the lake.

Stopping at a couple feet away from me, Kinata watched us. Maybe sometimes it's good to be human & have someone to share those feelings with. Kinata smiled at his thoughts then, started to walk away from us. "Enjoy your eveing you two. This old pup is going to retire for the night. I'll make something up to tell your parents. Maybe one day, you'll tell them about your secret boyfriend or lover or whatever he is to you Kairi. Good night you two." He said to us, adding to Ibiki. "Have her home by eight Ibiki or I'll bite your penis off." He added to him, growling the last few words out, as he took off towards the house.

Looking at Ibiki, I gave him a smile. "Let's go eat." I said to him, as we unwrapped ourselfs from each other then headed out of the forest together. Maybe one day when I'm old enough, I'll tell my parents but, not now. For now I want some happiness in my life. I thought to myself, as I took my hand in Ibiki's for a little while before we entered the village together.

From the shadows, the stranger from earlier watched my moment with Ibiki, he smiled to himself. Lord Orochimaru, the plan is set in motion, now that she's seen my face but, doesn't know my name, it'll be easier for her to trust me before Lord Orochimaru steps in & makes his move for her, or before Akatsuki make theirs. Either way, I'll get to Kairi before either of them make any moves. He thought to himself, adding in his head, besides, it's only a matter of days before Akatsuki gets here before, all of them expect for the leader. Smiling to himself, he disappeared into the night, still limping from Kinata's bite, even healing jutisi's couldn't heal all of it because, my wolf's bite could be lethal..

~End of Kairi's P.O.V~


Sign up to rate and review this story