Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Way Of The Fist

Chapter 12. Better Dig Two

by Banesraver666 0 reviews

Shikaruma's called to Lady Tsuande's office for a future battle plans in case Orochimaru goes back on his plans. Shikaruma's POV Song: Better Dig Two Artist: The Band Perry

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Shikamaru,Tsunade - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2013-04-26 - Updated: 2013-05-03 - 765 words

0Unrated
~Shikaruma's P.O.V~

~In Lady Tsuande's Office, Later On That Night~

What a drag, Ino & I were having a great day minus the fact that Ino & I had a discussion about Kairi & Ibiki. That didn't go so well, I tired to convince her that everything was going to be ok between them. Ok the age difference between them was kind of a big deal. So what, age never stopped anyone before. Well not this village it hasn't. I thought to myself, as placed my hand in the middle of my forehead. What a drag, I'm all ready giving myself a headache thinking about this. I added, as I gave Lady Tsuande smile & sat down across from her, seeing Ibiki sit next to me sent chills down my spine. Great & this night just couldn't get any better.

Lady Tsuande's hands were folded on her desk, her face stern & serious. Something was up. Oh wait we were here to discuss future battle plans. Well no wonder she was all uptight."You both know why your here, so we'll skip the formalities. Shikaruma I called you & Ibiki here because, you both are the best in developing battle plans in case Orochimaru or someone else whose just as powerful as he is."

Ibiki's hands were folded in his lap,the look on his face was the same as Lady Tsuande's serious & stern. Were suppose to talking about battle plans, not planning a funeral. Gezz I should've gotten out my best suit & tie for this. "Lady Hokage I suggest we place more grauds around the perimeter of the village, just in case." Ibiki were the first words that came out of his mouth.

Lady Tsuande glared at him. "You think I haven't thought about that Ibiki. I wouldn't have called either of you into my office if I thought that was a good idea." She snapped at him, calming herself down before speaking again. "It's not going to work a second time. We need another plan. Shikaruma do you have any ideas?" She added to me.

Looking into the Hokage's eyes, I let out a sigh. I didn't really want to think, it takes up to much time & effort. "What about setting up a few simple traps, that start up a chain reaction then, one of the traps makes a signal to alert someone in the village, maybe Ibiki or yourself." I said to them adding, "perhaps Shino or maybe Hinata or Neji could set up something with their chakra's in one of the traps as a back up or a second signal that knows were mortal danger." I added to them.

Both Ibiki & Tsuande eyed me. "That might work." She said, a grin on her face.

"Shikaruma should set them around the perimeter & he should be the only one who knows, in case we are copied or betrayed." Ibiki said to us both.

Lady Tsuande nodded. "That sounds good but, what if it back fires what are we suppose to do then?" She asked me.

I grinned at them, my plan won't back fire, not this time. "It won't Lady Hokage, not with the reinforcements that I have in mind." I said to her, still grinning at her.

Raising an eyebrow at me, she just had to ask. "Who do you have in mind?"

That grin on my face grew bigger. "Naruto, Sasuke, Garra, Shino, Choji, Ino & myself." I said to her.

Letting out a sigh, she brought up a hand & pinched her forehead, as a sign of stress & nerves. "Ok, I'll send messages to all of them, expect for Garra, I'll deal with him myself, he should be here in town in a day or two." She said to us.

I nodded to her. Now that plan was in motion, all I had to do was talk to Shino & Neji but, that shouldn't be a problem. "Can I go now? Ino's probably worrying where I'm at." I said to them, thinking, Ugh, what a drag Ino's going to get all pissy when I come back smelling like cigarettes & having no idea where I went but, I'll explain to her what's going on. If I don't, I'll end up spending the night on the couch. I thought to myself, letting out a sigh afterwards.

Tsuande nodded to me. "Go on but, tell no one about this. When you tell Ino, awnser her questions with as little detail as you can. Good night Shikaruma." Was all she said to me.

"Good night Lady Tsuande." Was all I said to her, disappearing back home..

~End of Shikaruma's P.O.V~
Sign up to rate and review this story