Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Way Of The Fist

Chapter 11. Trying Not Love You

by Banesraver666 0 reviews

The next morning, Ibiki asks Kairi to make love with him. She declines. Leaving the two lovers heart broken.. Kairi's POV Song: Trying Not Love You Artist: Nickelback

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2013-04-25 - Updated: 2013-05-03 - 833 words

0Unrated
~Kairi's P.O.V~

~At Ibiki's Apartment, The Next Morning~

Ibiki closed & locked the door behind him, as he took off his headband, his trench coat & his gloves then, lowered all the blinds in his apartment when, I sat on the couch, waiting on him.

Giving me a kiss when he finished lowering all the blinds, he stroked my hair, as I touched his scars that were all over his body, or at least what I can see.

Ever since we started seeing more of each other, we've become head over heels for each other. Every scar that Ibiki had I've at least traced five times.

"Every scar has a story." Ibiki said to me, later on that day, as he pressed his lips against the nape of my neck. Both of us cuddled together on the couch, watching some stupid movie that Ibiki put in.

Looking at him, he squeezed my hand. "I know. How long will it take for you to tell them?" I asked him, smiling afterwards, as I turned around & faced him.

Ibiki laughed. "A week or so. Some of the stories are pretty gruesome." He said to me afterwards, holding onto me tighter.

Running my free hand up & down one of his scars, on his arm, I looked at him. "What about this one?" I asked him.

He frowned at me. "Not all my scars are from combat Kairi. My father gave me quite a few but, not as much as I've received from war." He said to me.

My eyes widened at the news of his father giving scars but Ibiki reassured me that everything was ok. "He gave it to me when I was young because I didn't get my father his beer on time. My father was an angry drunk & he would hit me every day." He confessed to me, adding. "So I to know what it's like to be abused Kairi."

I frowned at him, kissing his cheek after he spoke to me. "I'm sorry Ibiki." I said to him.

He stared at me, frowning at me again. "I'm not Kairi, alcohol was what killed him & it's the reason I don't drink. But, when I do it's just one beer. Alcohol makes a person do things that they'll regret the next day." He said to me, sitting up, he grabbed me by the waist & sat me on his lap. "Can I ask you a question? I'm not to sure if you'll want to or not, or if your able to." He added to me, his eyes never leaving mine.

Looking into his eyes, I nodded my head. "Go ahead Ibiki." I said to him.

Here goes nothing. He thought to himself,taking a deep breath, he was quiet for a moment then, he spoke. "Will you make love with me? I feel young with you, you make me feel like an entirely different person when were together & not some old washed up ninja who is covered with scars." He said to me, as his arms found their way around my waist, as he pulled me closer to him.

I didn't speak for a few mintues what if the stitches break apart? What if he doesn't wear protection? What if-, Ibiki cut me off from my thoughts with a kiss. "Kairi, if it's to much, let me reassure you that if & when we do make love, that all precautions will be used to make sure that nothing happens to you, I promise you." He said to me, kissing me again, on the cheek.

The questions & thoughts that were rolling around my in my head made it difficult for me to give Ibiki a clear awnser. My gut reaction was to say "no it's to soon" but, my heart was saying "yes, I want to." But, I said neither of the two. "Maybe Ibiki but, for right now I can't tell you no or yes right now. Everything's confusing right now." I said to him, as I got off his lap & headed towards the door then, unlocked it & gave him one last look & left his apartment, closing the door behind me. The tears poured down my face, as I disappeared to godmother's office for my first therapy session.

Ibiki's heart broke when I told him the truth. Ingoring the tears that fell down his face, he fell to the floor & curled up on the floor with tears in his eyes. Maybe I asked her to soon. Damn your so stupid Ibiki! Why couldn't you wait it out just a little longer? He thought to himself, mentally kicking himself because, he wasn't expecting my awnser. Ibiki would stay on the floor until later on that night when my father would come by to tell him that something was wrong with one of the ninjas from one of the other villages.

Yes, even the head of ANBU could cry & experience sadness. Something not even the strongest or the toughest ninjas could escape...

~End of Kairi's P.O.V~
Sign up to rate and review this story