Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Way Of The Fist

Chapter 10. Beat It

by Banesraver666 0 reviews

Kairi goes to visit Ino, Shikamaru & Shikato (Shikaruma's dad). Kairi's P.O.V Song:Beat It Artist: Fall Out Boy (originally by Michael Jackson) I'm taking break on some of the serious stu...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Ino,Shikamaru,Shikato - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-04-25 - Updated: 2013-05-02 - 1233 words

0Unrated
~Kairi's P.O.V~

~Outside Ino & Shikaruma's Flower Shop, The Next Morning~

"Good morning guys." I said to Shikaruma & Shikato as I sat in an empty seat next to both of them.

"Hey kiddo, long time no see. I heard your taking the Chunin Exams, how's that going? Kakashi, Anko keeping you busy?" Shikato asked me, as he moved his checker piece, blocking Shikaruma's piece.

Shikaruma let out a sigh. "If I let my own father beat me in checker's in front Kairi, It'd be a drag." He said out loud

I smiled at both of them. "Yeah, their keeping me busy, this is my first time that I can have a day off." I said to them, watching them play checker's. Even I can't beat Shikaruma, he's good. He always seems to out smart me wherever we play, even though our IQ's are over 200. I thought to myself.

Shikato smiled at me, as he ran his hand through his hair, this was his sign that he was about to lose. "So, aren't the second part of the chunin exams suppose to start soon?" He asked me.

Shikaruma looked at his dad & smiled at him. "Told ya I would beat you again." With that said, Shikaruma beat his father again. "In another three weeks dad. Apparently something happened to one of the contestants & Lady Tsuande has put the second exam on hold for right now. " Shikaruma added to his dad.

Raising an eyebrow at his sons words, he let out a sigh. "What a bother. That's never happened before why should it happen now?" Shikato sighed out.

The words slipped out of my mouth before my brain could register what I was saying. "It's because of me, I was raped a week ago. So Lady Tsuande postponed the exam for a month. So, I could recover & get some therapy." I confessed to them, hearing vases breaking a moment later.

"Oh shit." Were the words that came out of Shikaruma's mouth, ducking his head when his wife Ino came out.

Shikato knew when things were turning south."I'm out of here, see you guys later." He said to us, disappearing before Ino could grab him & force him to sit down.

Shikaruma let out a groan. "Honey, clam down Kairi's ok-," Ino cut him off with a slap to the head. "Shikaruma Nara you know damn well that she-," Ino was cut off when Shikaruma kissed her, she instantly calmed down.

"Shikaruma Nara, your an ass." She said to him, as she stared at me, adding. "I'm going to close the shop for the day, why don't you both come in?"

Nodding my head, I followed Ino inside the shop, Shikaruma following behind us, muttering under his breath what a drag this was.

Once the shop was closed & the blinds were closed, we all sat down at a small table that was off to the side of the flower shop.

Like his father Shikaruma was also trying to avoid the situation at hand but, unlike his father, Shikaruma couldn't escape his wife's watchful eye."I'm going to make some tea." He lied to us, as he almost got up but, Ino slammed him back down in the chair.

Ino's right eye was twitching, she knew her husband to well. "Stay there you aren't leaving this shop to go smoke your nasty cigarettes!" She yelled at him.

Letting out a sigh, Shikaruma looked at us. "But, I'm stressed & you know I smoke when I'm stressed. I'm not very good when I'm stressed." He whined out to her.

Rolling her eyes, Ino grabbed Shikaruma by the collar of his shirt & forced him to look into her eyes. "Look you, I've had enough of your excuses. Your staying right here & not moving. The only person who should be smoking is Kairi, as for stress, deal with it, it would be good for you to have stress." She said to him, letting go of him after she spoke.

I laughed at them as they bickered back & forth. It's funny they've only been married a year but, they argue like an old married couple.

"Ok enough fighting, tell us what happened. Were listening sweetie." She said to me, holding onto Shikaruma's hand afterwards.

"Ino don't gossip about this either, Kairi doesn't need to be apart of the rumor mill." Shikaruma said lowly to her.

Staring at her husband, Ino let out a sigh. "Like I would gossip about something like this." She said to him.

Ino you lair, you gossip about our sex life to customers. So, trusting you with Kairi's rape is like feeding her to the dogs. Shikaruma thought to himself. "Go on tell us Kairi, our lips are sealed." He said to me, staring at Ino the whole time.

I nodded my head & I told them about my rape, it took a couple of hours but, I did it. I was proud of myself, Ibiki wasn't here to hold my hand through it. But, I was ok.

When I finished the story, Ino & Shikaruma stared at each other. "Wow, I'm sorry Kairi but, I'm sure Lady Tsuande will find the person before the second exam starts." Shikaruma said, giving me a smile afterwards.

I gave him a smile in return, as a knock on the door interrupted us. "That would be Ibiki." I said to them, as I stood up along with Ino who hurried to the shop door to unlock it.

Standing outside the shop, Ibiki gave me a smile. "How much for a dozen roses?" He asked out to Ino.

Trying to hide my blush from Ibiki, he tried to not show that he noticed me blush but, it didn't work. "Is fifty dollars enough for the roses?" He asked Ino, who stared at both with wide eyes.

Shikaruma walked behind Ino & stared at her, waving his hand in front of her face, she didn't response. "She must be brain dead or something, hold on. I know something that will wake her up." Taking a cigarette out, he pulled out his lighter & as soon as it started to light, Ino was out of her daze.

"Shikaruma-," she started to yelled at him but he stopped her. "Customer sweetie."He said to her, grinning afterwards.

Ino let out a sigh. "Hold on sir, I'll get the roses ready." She said to him.

Letting out a sigh, he stepped out of the shop to smoke.

Ibiki just stared at me for the longest time, as we stared at each other, we got closer to each other. "I missed you." He whispered to me.

"I missed you to." I whispered back to him, as he held onto my hand.

"Ahem." Ino said to us, breaking us away from our magic moment.

I jumped a few feet in the air, Ibiki catching me in his arms. "Thank you Ino-san." Ibiki said to Ino, as calm as he could without turning into a puddle of water with me in his arms.

She nodded & said "your welcome" then, eyed us. "I hope you guys are happy together." Was all she said to us, closing the door behind her.

Staring at Ibiki, he set me down on the ground then, handed me the roses. "There for you Kairi." He said to me, grabbing my hand, we disappeared to Ibiki's apartment...

~End of Kairi's P.O.V~

~End Of Kairi's P.O.V~

Sign up to rate and review this story