Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Summertime

Summertime

by mcrobsessed99 4 reviews

Summer romances can follow you home. And the lies will too. (Frerard, rated for language and violence)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-04-27 - Updated: 2013-04-28 - 421 words

5Original
Agreeing to go to the beach with my parents is possibly the worst decision I could have ever made. It's worse they dragged me away a day before my girlfriend Lindsey's birthday. All month long I'd been planning to just spend the day with her. Too bad I can't do that now.

The hotel lobby smelled sickeningly of chlorine. The pool was straight down the hall.

I sat on a couch in the lobby with a bunch of my family's luggage while I waited for my parents to check us in and for Mikey, my brother, to haul his bass out of the car. Why he brought his bass to the beach, I won't know.

My mom turned and faced me.

"Gerard, can you take a few of our things up to the room while we get everything else? Room 223." She stepped toward me and handed me the key, then walked outside with my dad, the little bell ringing above the door.

I sighed and grabbed one of the suitcases, keeping my head down.

Getting lost in thoughts of Lindsey, I bumped into someone. I dropped the bag in surprise.

"Oh wow, I'm sorry!" cried an apologetic voice.

I picked the bag back up, and looked up. The guy in front of me was adorable. He was short, but just a few inches shorter than me. His hair was black and eyes were hazel, just like me. He sported a lip ring as well, just adding to his cuteness.

Really hoping I looked okay, I flashed him a smile. "It's okay. Not like there's glass in this suitcase."

He smiled back at my poor attempt at a joke. There was silence for a couple seconds before he gave a small wave and said, "I'm Frank, by the way."

"Gerard," I said, nodding.

He smiled again and said, "Alright, so, that bag's okay? guess I'll see you later then?"

"Maybe," I told him with a little smirk. He brushed past me and walked off, me stepping aside to let him by. But I couldn't help looking back at him.

His smile was perfect.

I continued my way down the hall and stepped into the elevator. I quickly pressed the number 2 for the second floor. Leaning against the elevator wall, I was consumed with thoughts of him. He was such a cute guy. But I wasn't into guys. What am I doing to myself?

******************
yes sir, here's my new story!
please R+R, it's greatly appreciated!
edited a couple of things 4.28.2013

xoxo cass
Sign up to rate and review this story