Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Summertime

Chapter 2

by mcrobsessed99 1 review

Hating on big windows...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2013-04-29 - Updated: 2013-05-01 - 364 words

5Ambiance
The elevator dinged when I reached the second floor.

I waited for the doors to open and stepped out. This floor looked exactly the same as the first. Another reason why I hate hotels...everything is uniform.

I walked slowly down the hall, looking for the sign which stated 223. After I passed 215, my phone buzzed in my pocket.

Stopping in the hall and sighing, I pulled it out and opened the message.

One new message: Lindsey
hey g, i miss you. xoxo dont find any girls cuter than me! ;)

I let myself smile small, and quickly punched out a reply.

no worries! xoxo g

I slid the phone back in my pocket and continued my way down the hall, brushing the hair out of my face.

The hall was quiet. Peaceful, even.

I stumbled upon 223 quicker than expected. Opening the door, I saw a large and annoying window greet me, giving me a full view of the beach. What a joy.

Putting the suitcase on one of the beds, I decided to take a look out the window.

There were hundreds of people moving all around, enjoying the sunny day. Unlike me. I really hate summertime.

My eyes suddenly found a short guy with black hair in the crowd. I could feel myself blush as he turned around, facing my hotel. I dropped down to the floor and tried to hide. Not that he could even see me.

I whipped out my phone and on impulse gave my mom a quick text.

hey mom, going to go down to the beach for a bit. i'll be back by dinner.

I didn't bother changing. I quickly walked out of the hotel and down to the beach, giving my family a wave when I passed our car. The walk to the beach was short. I felt weird walking in there, wearing my regular clothes.

The beach was very narrow, yet fit many people in it. The ocean stretched far, making the beach seem huge and never ending.

Lost in my thoughts, I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Hey, fancy seeing you again," stated a voice behind me. The voice of Frank.

*************
R+R!

xoxo cass
Sign up to rate and review this story