Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > :Drop A Heart...Break A Name:

Chapter One

by XTinkerbellX 7 reviews

Stormi and her freinds go to Warped Tour,Chaos ensues and maybe a little romance....hm...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-07-31 - Updated: 2006-08-01 - 1021 words

-1OOC
"Mom, I'm leaving in a few minutes. Chris will be here to get me." I told my mom.
"Ok, are you staying with Kay tonight?" She asked. I nodded my head yes. My dad walked into the room.
"Storm, you are not going to that stupid concert." He told me. I rolled my eyes. Luckily, Chris pulled into the driveway before he could start an argument with me.
"Bye." I told them and walked out the door. "CHRIS!!!!" I yelled as I got into his car. He laughed at me. He's my cousin and one of my best friends.
"Hey girlie. We have to go get Kay and Leigh." He said. I nodded my head.

About ten minutes later we pulled into Kay's driveway. She ran out the and literally jumped into the car.
"About time. Geeze, it took you forever." She said and rolled her eyes.
"Ha ha." I replied. We had just pulled into Leigh's driveway.
"Hey Leighanna." I said and she glared at me because I used her real name. She likes being called Leigh.



An hour and a half later we were at Warped Tour. "YAY!!" I exclaimed and jumped out of the car. "We're finally here." The others got out and we walked to the gate.
"Why are you so hyper? You're usually the quiet one." Chris asked. I shrugged my shoulders. "I dunno. It was probably the Mountain Dew I had this morning." I replied. He rolled his eyes and they finally let us in the gate.
"Storm, don't run off. You are short. You'll get lost easier" Chris joked. You glared at him. "Very funny. If you hadn't noticed Leigh is shorter than I am." You told him and Leigh rolled her eyes.
"Anybody want to go with to see Fall Out Boy's set?" I asked. They shook their heads no. "We're going to see Atreyu. We'll have our phones on if you need us and we can meet back at then From First To Last tent." Leigh said before the trio took off.
"Thanks guys." I said sarcastically rolling my eyes. They told me not to run off, but they just left me by myself. I walked for a few minutes and then stopped.
'Someone is following me.' I thought then I just shook it off. I was always paranoid in big crowds.
I started walking again and then someone grabbed my arm and pulled me in a dark space. I could tell it was a guy because he was really strong.
"Let go." I said forcefully. I was trying to get free from him, but he wouldn't let go.
"What are you doing here alone?" He asked in a cold voice.
"I.. I'm not alone my friends are here with me." I stuttered out. "Well, it seems you are alone now. No one is going to save you." He said with a sick smile on his face. 'OH MY GOD!!!' I thought. 'He's going to rape me then kill me and no one will ever know.'
"SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!" I yelled. "Shut up. Somebody will hear you." H said and glared. 'That's the point jackass. Fall Out Boy's tent isn't to far away and I think they were sitting out there. Maybe they will hear me.' I thought.



Patrick's Pov

"Guys, did you hear that?" I asked. Andy looked at me. "Hear what?" He asked.
"SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!" the voice yelled again.
"That." I replied. They nodded and we ran off in the direction it came from.

Back to Storm's Pov

I blacked out after the second time I yelled because the guy hit me with something.
"Are you alright?" Someone asked as I woke up. I nodded.
"Ow, ok. Maybe I shouldn't do that." I said and laughed.
"I'm Patrick, that's Pete, Andy and Joe." Patrick said introducing them. I smiled. "I'm Storm Williams." I replied.
"What happened to that guy?" I asked. "He got taken to jail. Pete caught him before he ran off." Patrick said nodding to Pete.
"Thanks for saving me. I think I'm okay except that my head is pounding." I said. Pete gave me a bottle of water and some aspirin.
"Yeah.. You have a big bruise on your head." He said. About that time Chris, Leigh, and Kay ran in to wherever we were.
"Storm, what happened?" Kay asked with a scared face.
"Some guy tried to kidnap me and these guys saved me." I replied and gave her a small 'I'm alright don't worry' smile.
"We have to go Storm. You dad will have a fit." Chris said. I shook my head.
"I'm staying with Kay tonight so don't worry about it." I told him. He nodded his head.
"Well, we're going to wait outside for you." Leigh said giving me a smile like she knew something was going on. They left the tent and three of the guys left.
"I'm sorry all of this happened here." Pete said looking sad.
"Don't worry about it. It's not your fault.'' I said giving him a smile. He walked over to me.
"How old are you?" he asked. "I'm 16." I replied. He looked sad again. "Why do you look so sad Pete?" I asked him.
"Because I'll get us both in trouble if I kiss you." I looked at him.
"Well, I won't tell if you won't." I said wrapping my arms around his neck. He then leaned down and kissed me.
"Wow." I said biting my lip. He laughed at me and then kissed me again which it lasted longer and Chris walked back in.
"Ok, if your done with the make fest.. We gotta go." He said. I blushed and nodded.
"Here's my number." He said giving me a piece of paper.
"Ok, well here's mine." I said and hugged him.
"Storm, give me your phone." Chris said. I looked at him weird, but gave it to him anyway.
"Ok, get together." He said. Pete wrapped his arms around me and we smiled.
"Thanks Chris." I told him. "Bye Pete. Call me sometime." I said and waved bye to him.
" I will." He said.
Sign up to rate and review this story