Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > :Drop A Heart...Break A Name:

Chapter Two

by XTinkerbellX 4 reviews

Stormi and her freinds go to Warped Tour,Chaos ensues and maybe a little romance....hm...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-08-02 - Updated: 2006-08-02 - 980 words

0Boring
It's been about two months since Warped Tour. School has started back and I'm a junior now.Pete called me and we've been talking and stuff.I didn't think he would actually call me though.

"Storm, how's your lover?" Leigh asked as she walked over to me and looped her arm through mine.
"He's not my lover Leigh." I said blushing.She rolled her eyes. "Oh come on!" She replied throwing her arms in the air. "He KISSED you. Well, you practically made out with him. You're in love with him, aren't you?"
"Maybe,but it's not like it will work he's at least 12 years older than me and it's totally ILLEGAL." I replied putting an emphasis on the illegal part.
"If you two tried to make it work it would. You said it yourself that age was just a number." She said. "And besides..he's a total gentleman.Your mom would absolutely love him."
"Leigh, my mom might love him,but my dad wouldn't hesitate to put him in jail.I mean this whole relationship screams jailbait." I told her and she laughed. My friend Kimber walked up to us.
"Your dad would put who in jail?" She asked looking at me. "This guy that I met over the summer." I replied. "How are you and James?"
"My mom found out that we were still seeing each other and she freaked.I'm grounded for two months,but I'm still going to see him." She said. I smiled at her.
"See.. we have that in common. The guy that I met is in his twentys."I told her. Her eyes got wide.
"Really? Wow.I though you were little miss innocent." She said laughing at me.I shrugged my shoulders.
"Maybe..maybe not." I replied. We walked into first period.
"What's his name?" Kimber asked as she sat down at her desk. "His name is Pete."I replied. "His friends Patrick was calling him PeterPan when I was on the phone with him and Kay said that I could be his Tinkerbell."
"Ha ha..that's great." Kimber said laughing. "If you girls are quite finished I would like to get class started." Mrs. Griffith said. She's our Science teacher. She's a real bi.tch too.
We shut up and class started. I was so bored in this class I almost fell asleep and I would have if someone didn't text message me.
It was Pete and he was asking how school was and everything.I told him I was about to fall asleep,but I couldn't talk because the teacher was giving me looks.We said bye and I saved the text messages before I closed my phone.
The bell just rang and everyone was running out of the room. "Ms.Williams, I would like to talk to you for a moment." Mrs. Griffith told me. Leigh and Kimber looked at me.
"We'll wait on you." Leigh said and they walked out the door.
"It would be helpful if you would pay attention in my class.Ever since school started you have been making poor grades in this class and your teacher from last year said you were great at this subject.I suggest that you get your mind off the boy and get your mind on your studies." She said giving me a knowing look.
"How did you know it was a guy that I have my mind on?" I asked her. "Well, you were texting someone in my class and I just assumed it was a boy." She replied. I mentally rolled my eyes.
"You can go now." She said and I walked out of the room.
"What did she want?" Leigh asked. "She said I needed to focus on my studies instead of this boy I have on my mind." I replied.Kimber laughed.
"She's telling you what to do?"Kimber asked. I shrugged my shoulders. "Let's just get to class before we are late." I replied.


After school ended I went to work for a couple of hours.
"Storm, you can leave now.I know you probably have a ton of homework." My boss Haley said. I nodded my head. "Ok, thanks." I replied and clocked out.I walked out of the mall and walked down to my car.
When I got in and started it I turned on the radio.
My phone rang blaring "Hicktown" by Jason Aldean.What can I say..I do listen to Country music and I'm not afraid to admidt it.
"Hello?" I asked anwsering it. "Hey Tink." Kay said. "Kay! How are you?'' "I'm fine.How's your lover?"
I rolled my eyes and I could hear her laughing. "He's good.Can you come over this weekend?" "Yeah,I don't have to work and we can go to the mall or something." "Ok,well, I'm driving so I got to go.Love ya sis." "Love ya, too. Bye." Then I hung up the phone. I finally got home about 10 minutes later.
"Hey momma. Did anyone call?" I asked her as I walked in. "Yeah, some guy named Pete." She replied.
I giggled at the sound of his name then realized what I did and put my hand over my mouth.
"Did you just giggle?" my 8-year old brother Joe asked. I blushed a crimson red.
"Storm has a BOYFRIEND!!!" He yelled mockingly. I stuck my tounge out at him. "Oh real mature Storm." My mom said and laughed at us.
"I'm going to my room to do my homework." I said and walked to my room. I picked up my books and started my homework.
About 30 minutes later I was finished and I got online.I got to talk to Pete for a few minutes.
He said he was going to try to see me sometime next week because they would be in Atlanta.
I went to sleep dreaming about him.
Sign up to rate and review this story