Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > :Drop A Heart...Break A Name:

Chapter Three

by XTinkerbellX 2 reviews

Stormi and her freinds go to Warped Tour,Chaos ensues and maybe a little romance....hm...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-08-07 - Updated: 2006-08-08 - 558 words

0Unrated
The next morning I got up well rested,which is unusual for me. I have a bad case of insomnia during the school week. I got dressed in my black corset and my black three layered skirt with my bondage boots.I grabbed my blazer and bookbag and walked into the living room.
"Storm,can you take your brother to school for me please?" My mom asked.I sighed,but nodded my head yes.
'Thank God it's Friday.' I thought as we walked down to my car.

Skipping to later on that Night,because nothing important happens

"Kay, where are we going?" I asked in confusion. "Well, it was supposed to be a suprise.but we are going to see Pete and the boys." She replied giving me a sly smile.
"I thought they weren't going to be in town for another week." I said. She shrugged and we pulled into a parking spot.We got out of the car and walked over to the entrance.
"I'm Kayla and this is Storm.We're with the band." She told the guard person.He nodded his head.
"Go on in." He replied and let us through.

"STORM!" I heard Pete yell.He ran over to me annd I wrapped my arms around him.
"Are you suprised?" He asked with a cute smile. "Very." I replied before he covered me in kisses.
"Hold on a minute." Joe said. "Are you together yet?"
"Not offically."Pete replied and Joe rolled his eyes. "Pete,you could get in serious trouble if you date her.We don't need to find another bassist." Joe replied. "Yeah, I very well aware of that Joe.We can date,but he would really only get in trouble if we had sex. And I plan on staying a virgin for a long time." I said without blushing.
"Guys, you have 5 minutes before the show starts." Some giuy said as he walked into the room.
"Well,I have to go." Pete said and kissed me on the lips. "Good luck." I told him before all of the guys walked out.Kay pulled me out of the room so we could watch the concert.


**After the concert**

"You guys did great." I told them as they came off stage. "We try." Patrick joked.I cracked a smile.
My phone rang and the caller id said it was my mom.
"Storm,where are you?"She asked. 'Oh Shit.' I thought to myself. "I'm with Kay.Don't freak out,but she took me to see Fall Out Boy." "She took you to see who?" I sighed.How was I supposed to explain this to her? "Well...that guy Pete..he's in Fall Out Boy and they are in town." I heard her gasp. "How old is this Pete guy?" "Um...he's26." I said really fast hoping she didn't catch it. "He's 26?Storm!You are 16 years old." That was all I heard her say before my battery died.
"Saved by my battery." I mumbled. "Was that your mom?" Kay asked.I nodded.
"Yeah..she freaked when she found out how old Pete is,but she thinks we're just friends." I replied.Pete walked over to me and sat on my lap. "Pete! Get off.Your icky and sweaty!"I yelled.He didn't even budge and god knows I can't move him. I'm a weakling.
Sign up to rate and review this story