Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > :Drop A Heart...Break A Name:

Chapter Four

by XTinkerbellX 1 review

Stormi and her freinds go to Warped Tour,Chaos ensues and maybe a little romance....hm...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-08-08 - Updated: 2006-08-08 - 1345 words

0Unrated
"Storm, your comfy." Pete said and got off of me. "Thank You." I told him. He grabbed my hand and we walked outside.
"Where are we going?" I asked.He shrugged. "I dunno. We can go get some ice cream. There's a place thats open all of the time." He replied.I gave him a look.
"You don't live here and you know where everything is, but I guess that's because I just got my license." I said.
We got to the shop and went inside. We both got Cookie Dough ice cream.
"So..what's your family like?" He asked. "Well...my mom is pretty cool,my dad is overprotective and my little brother is annoying." I said and smiled.
"So,if I ever met your parents your dad would freak?" He asked.I nodded my head. "Probably.I hope Kayla is okay.We left her there." I said.

We finished our ice cream and headed back to the concert hall.When we got back Kay was sitting next on the couch talking on her phone.
"Storm,your mom said we had to get back NOW.She told your dad and he's really pissed and your probably going to get grounded." Kay said.I rolled my eyes and and blew my hair out of my face.Pete wrapped his arms around my waist.
"I don't want you to leave." He said bringing me into a hug.I buried my head into his chest. "I don't wanna leave either." I said but it came out muffled.
"I'm sorry." Kay said as she got up.I nodded my head. "It's alright.It's not your fault." I replied. Pete brought me into a kiss.

"I'll walk you out there." He said.He laced our fingers together and we followed Kay out to her car.
"Bye Storm.I wish you didn't have to leave and I hope you don't get in trouble." Pete said smiling sadly.
"I dunno if I'll get in trouble...." I replied. I hugged him then we kissed again for a minute.
"Bye.I'll call you or something if I can." I told him.He nodded his head and kissed me one last time before he opened the door for me and I got in the front seat. He waved as we pulled out of the parking lot.


"I'm screwed." I said bluntly. "Yep."Kay replied.We didn't talk at all going to my house which was like two hours.She knew I was thinking about Pete and how much trouble I was going to get in when I got home.

"Good luck." Kay told me as we pulled into my drive way. "Yeah..I'm gonna need it." I replied and hugged her.My hands had started to shake.I got out of the car and walked into the house.
"STORM TEMPERENCE WILLIAMS!!!!!!!!!" My dad yelled as I walked in.I winced. "What do you think your doing with a 26 year old guy?!" He demanded.I looked down at the floor. "Anwser me."

"Well...we're just friends.I met him at Warped.He's the bassist in Fall Out Boy." I replied. I better pray to God that he believes me because I don't lie very well. I thought as my dad started to lecture me.
"He can get arrested for just looking at you." He was saying but I blocked him out. "Storm, you can't see him anymore." He said. I tuned back in when he said that.

"WHAT?!?" I yelled. "Dad that is NOT fair.Pete and I are /FRIENDS/.That's it." I said. He gave me a yeah right look.
"I know that your probably seeing him.You can't lie to me.You know that.If you ever see him again I will not hesitate to call the cops." He said.I looked at him with tears streaming down my face.
"How can you do this to me?Pete is one of the nicest guys." I said and stalked off to my room.

How can he do this to me?There's no way I will listen to him. I thought before I threw one of my vases at the wall. That felt good. I walked over to my cd player and turned on some random Simple Plan cd and turned it up really loud before I started crying my eyes out.
After I cried for awhile I called Pete.
"Hey." "Storm? Are you okay?You sound like you've been crying." "Pete, my dad said I couldn't see you anymore and If I did that he wouldn't hesitate to call the cops."
"What? We have to figure something out." He said sounding panicked.I sniffled. "Your willing to risk getting put in jail for me?"
"Well, yeah.I know it sounds totally wrong,but I'm falling for you. It can work out.Look at Joel and Hilary." He said. I nodded my head even though he couldn't see me. "Storm..will you officially be my girlfriend?"
I smiled. "Yes." "Ok.Well, I have to go now.You should get some sleep.I love you."
"Ok..I love you ,too.Bye." "Bye." Then I hung up the phone and dialed Kay's number.
"Kay?" "Yeah? How much trouble did you get in?"

"Well...my dad forbidd me to see him anymore." I told her.She gasped. "I know you.You won't listen."
"Exactly.Pete asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes." "Really?Wow. I didn't think he would have the
balls to do it." I laughed. "Yeah..well..." "Be careful though.I don't want you to get pregnant at 16 or for him to get put in jail." She said laughing. "Okay..I will.Well,I'm going to bed so I'll talk to you later.Bye."
"Bye Storm."

I got off the phone with her and got into my pj's.I turned off my cd player and light then layed down. It was pretty late when I fell asleep and I was not going to church with my face looking like a puff ball.
I was woken up the next morning by someone knocking on my door. I got up and unlocked it.
"Storm.." My mom trailed off expecting me to be getting ready. "You are going to church.So don't even start." She said. My dad didn't have to work so he was going to be there.
"Fine, but don't expect me to talk to any of you." I grumbled. I know that's wrong, but how would you feel if you were in my shoes?
I grabbed my blue jean skirt and my Peter Pan shirt without realizing it.I looked at it and it reminded me of Pete so I figured why the hell not.I got changed and started doing my make-up.I had to fix it so no one could tell my face was blotchy and puffed up. After I got done with that I slipped on my anklet rainbow toe socks and my vans.
"Storm,are you ready?" My mom asked. She had a rule that I had to leave right before they did because if I didn't I wouldn't even go and it made her mad.She forces me to go,but it's not like I don't believe it's just I'm lazy.

All through church I sat staring off in space. "Storm, are you alright?" my friend Lexi asked after church was over. I nodded my head yes.
"Storm,I can't believe what you did." my aunt Christie said as she walked past me and out the door. I glared at my dad.
"Was it not enough that you literally tore my heart out and left me there to bleed? You had to tell our whole family?" I asked him. He looked at me.
"I'm sorry they found out.They over heard your mom and grandma talking about it." He replied. I glared again and stalked off to my car and started to drive home. Tomarrow was Monday and I had school again.
Is all of this heartache worth it? Should I just forget him and find someone else?......
Sign up to rate and review this story