Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > :Drop A Heart...Break A Name:

Chapter Five

by XTinkerbellX 3 reviews

Stormi and her freinds go to Warped Tour,Chaos ensues and maybe a little romance....hm...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-08-08 - Updated: 2006-08-08 - 701 words

0Unrated
Ugh..Monday again? I thought as I got up from my bed when my alarm went off. I picked up a random pair of jeans and my TBS shirt.I wasn't in the mood to put make-up on so I didn't bother.I slipped on some vans and picked up my bag.
"I'm leaving for school." I told my mom. I walked out the front door and down to my car.When I got in my cell rang.
"Hello?" I asked. "Storm,are you coming to school?"Leigh asked. "Yeah.Did Kay tell you what happened?" "Yeah.She did.I hope your not mad at her." "Naw..it's alright.Well,I'm going to go so I can drive.Bye." "Bye." I closed my phone and threw it on my passenger seat.

I pulled into a parking spot ten minutes later and Leigh met me at my car. "Hey." She said and hugged me. We then walked into the school and Kimber came up beside me.
"Hey.How was your weekend" She asked all chiper. "It was utter hell."I replied.She looked at me.
"Why?" "Well...I got to see Pete and then my dad found out how old he was and I was forbidden to ever see him again." I replied. Her eyes widened. "What? You are going to see him again..right?..."She asked.I nodded. "Of course.Do you think I'm crazy for doing this though? Last night I was thinking it wasn't worth it." I said sighing.
"Storm..you were the one that told me that I should follow my heart and I'm going to tell you the same thing. If you love him...don't let him get away." She said.She hugged me and we walked to class with Leigh.

I was texting Pete again because we had a substitute and she wasn't paying attention.
"Leigh..Kimber look." I said to them.They looked at our messages.
"You two are cute together." Kimber said and laughed.Leigh rolled her eyes, but laughed anyway.

"Who is Storm Williams?" The sub asked. I raised my hand and she motioned for me to come up there.
"You are wanted in the office.'' I nodded and walked out of the room. What did I do? I hope my dad isn't up or here or worse..cops. I thought. Boy,was I right on the money. Evidently..my dad went ahead and called the cops anyway because there they were.
"Ms.Williams?" One of them asked. I nodded. "This is Officer Teagan and I'm Officer Palmer." He said introducing them. "Your dad called us."
I hate him.
"Ok...but I'm still confused." I said looking at them. "We need to see your cell phone and check all of your belongings that you have here." Palmer said. I nodded and handed him my purse and led them to my locker.
They checked it and took my notebook that had a note to Pete in it and one that had his name written on the front.I was fuming.
"We need to take your cell phone." Teagan told me. I nodded again and let a tear fall.
Pete....I have to tell him somehow.I geuss I could see if I could use Leigh's cellphone.

"You can go back to class now." They told me. I walked down the hall and let tears streak down my face. Now I really am screwed.
"Storm...."Kimber trailed off as she saw my tear stained face. "My dad called the cops." I replied and told them what happened.
"You can use my phone.Just be careful about it." Leigh said handing me her phone. I typed Pete a message then typed in his number and sent it to him. I turned her phone off and handed it back to her.
"What are you going to do?" she asked. I shrugged my shoulders. "I dunno.I geuss just hope that the Fates know what they are doing." I replied.
"You really believe in that stuff don't you?" Kimber asked. I nodded my head. "Yeah..if they brought us together..then they can find a way to keep us together...." I replied and gave her a sad smile.
Sign up to rate and review this story